Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No that's when it was stamped it. Look, it's the 24th.

12bcca908df149b8937a40ea8c2f44d0.jpg
0aaa6589e88b8e647ba5c3a952c396e7.jpg

Yes, I see the date!! I can't believe it! I am shocked yet I know I shouldn't be. Thanks for all you keep finding!!

Thank you Chief's daughter! That was fast!

I keep saying to myself that I need a calendar to put court dates on....also following other cases.

I went thro the 2016 document pretty fast & obviously missed things. I really have a hard time reading the handwriting but am giving it another go.

Asking permission to bring Otto & Jashrema's timeline(s) to this thread,please.

Definitely do, please. Or if you'd like, if you can help me find the post #'s I'd be happy to bring them over for us.

Verified insider - Sierah Joughin case
Timeline

6:45 pm Sierah last seen by bf. At the time they split apart..she still had approx. 3-4 miles to bike to get home. She was leisurely biking and lets allow 25-30 minutes to bike 4 miles.

7:00-7:15 pm Approx. time of abduction starting to take place

7:00-9:45 pm This is broad..starting at 7 PM but LE has said that he stayed in area of abduction for approx. 2 hours. We do not know how they know this as "pinging" wouldn't pinpoint corn field..it would be up to a 10 mile radius. Speculating that perhaps JDW had GPS activated on his phone and they are able to say this because of GPS not pinging. Even then, gps is placing PHONE there...not him personally. We can also speculate that gps was activated AND he called someone/texted during that time placing the phone AND himself at location in corn. It really would be the only way that LE could say he was still in cornfield. This was postulated by LE but to my knowledge "they had reason to believe" but it is not being said as a confirmed fact.

10:00 PM BF raises alarm that he is unable to get a hold of her. Many, many phone calls start to happen among family and friends to see if anyone saw her. FB posts were made to have someone call if they had seen her.

11:30 PM Sierah is reported missing. Intense searching begins by LE and by family, friends.

12 midnite approx. LE finds evidence and bike in cornfield. It is now July 20, 2016

The most important thing in my opinion.

7:30 PM 7-19-2016 Sierah has been abducted

5:30 PM 7-21-2016 Warrants start to be sworn out regarding JDW

We have approx. 46 hours before warrants are issued.

We do not have time that LE was at his home but since warrants were being sworn out 46 hours after disappearance LE must have had that initial interview with him before then, Since the warrants were @ 5:30-6:30 PM July 21 2016 Meaning...LE was working on the warrants during the day of July 21 2016. Lets say 10AM they started writing them up. Now we are down to approx. 38 hours since she went missing.

We can also safely assume, I believe, that at the very latest...LE was watching him 24/7 38 hrs. after she went missing.

The wildcard is what time that LE did their initial interview. We can logically assume it was within 3 hours of them starting to write warrants as I don't believe there would be much "lag" time from JDW placing himself at the scene and LE scrambling to start getting warrants. LE will wake a judge in the middle of the night.

For the sake of argument...lets say that within 2 hours of them speaking to JDW for the first time they were putting warrants together and have now put JDW under surveillance.

That takes us to within 36 hours of the start of the abduction JDW was on the radar having been interviewed and warrants starting to be written up. It's also likely that that means 36 hrs after start of abduction JDW was under surveillance.

This means that...

At the LATEST....36 hours after the abduction started..Sierah was no longer alive and she was buried. There is NO other time he could have transported her off his property as he was under surveillance of LE. Once July 21 dawned...she could not have been transported under the cover of darkness..nor without LE seeing that JDW was doing so. I am still believing until told further that after midnight on the 20th of July...just hours after she was abducted, she was no longer alive and buried.

That's my timeline and it is supported when compared to warrants. Give or take a few hours.

After the 19th became the 20th at midnite...I believe at some point JDW cruised down to the area of abduction and saw the intense activity that was already going on. If he actually went "back" after midnite to "pick up his stuff " that was left....he wouldn't have been able to do so. LE was on the scene at approx. 11:30 PM. He knew RIGHT THEN that he would not be able to "keep" her.

I believe that Sierah was killed and buried the same night she disappeared. If still alive when taken onto his property...after JDW "went back" to get his stuff...he saw the searchers. He made a decision right then that this was way to fast and intense to keep her any longer than he already had. LE was already on the scene. FBI was on the scene the next day so I am eliminating the night hours of July 20 for him to bury her.

It was already done the previous night.

Quote Originally Posted by TDW59 View Post
Otto, I have just spent a big chunk of time trying to find the "reader's digest abridged version" of the speculated timeline you posted to me. Cannot find it. Your original one with theory is page 40 thread 5. the short version should be 4 or 5 pages or more after that.
do you have better search skills?
Not really - let's build it again:

6:30-6:45 Sierah abducted
6:30-800 Police ask for witnesses to motorcyclist with open face helmet near bicycle location
Worley cell phone pings for 2 hours near bicycle location
10PM boyfriend unable to reach Sierah
11PM Sierah reported missing
12:03AM Sierah bike located

TIME ?? Police canvas Worley property (I thought this was 3AM, a few hours later, but I might be mistaken)
Warrant times ??

Attached is location of bike, Worley property, and body.
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version.

Name: SierahJoughin.jpg
Views: 38
Size: 64.6 KB
ID: 99513

This may add some detail to the timeline.

"After the sheriff’s office found the bike early Wednesday morning, it contacted the state for help. Using a helicopter with infrared vision, officials searched the area before contacting the FBI and other agencies at daylight that day." Toledo Blade--http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fi...lp-search.html

If they were using a helicopter with infrared vision at night, I am sure they would be scanning not just the site where the bike was found but would have been looking around the area as well.

No they said, no FURTHER remains found.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I remember the news article saying "no FURTHER remains found" - I wondered if he meant other than Sierah's remains (not on JDW's property) or other than were found early in the search on JDW's property. Then the following news articles on August 3 and 4 seem to clarified that with "A search of murder suspect James Worley's Fulton County property found no human remains, authorities said Wednesday". JMO and could be wrong.

http://wdtn.com/2016/08/03/no-human-remains-found-on-property-of-ohio-slaying-suspect/

http://www.people.com/article/no-human-remains-found-james-worley-ohio-property

http://nbc4i.com/2016/08/03/no-human-remains-found-on-property-of-toledo-area-slaying-suspect/

Thanks for getting the documents Notnice26!

Evergreen Vikings - JW graduated from there and so did Sierah.

The Ohio Department of Rehabilitation records indicate that JDW did not obtain his GED or his high school diploma. He may have attended Evergreen but according to their records, he did not obtain either of those.

Evergreen Vikings - JW graduated from there and so did Sierah.

The Ohio Department of Rehabilitation records indicate that JDW did not obtain his GED or his high school diploma. He may have attended Evergreen but according to their records, he did not obtain either of those.
I did not know he didn't graduate. Wonder what happened? I do remember seeing his yearbook picture in an earlier thread, which included the years he was in gun club, wrestling, track, and agri business. Hmmm....his other business ventures must have been more intriguing than school.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Crsr18 are you able to see what vehicles JDW ever had a title to? Just curious what he may have drove after HS and 1980's. Thanks!!

http://wtol.images.worldnow.com/images/11104848_G.jpg

I'm trying to see if there is a driveway or area that a tractor could be driven into the double doors there on the barn. Seems it's blocked by the gravels.

Can people post photos of the barn area please? I'm trying to get an idea of the aspect of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by TDW59 View Post
Otto, I have just spent a big chunk of time trying to find the "reader's digest abridged version" of the speculated timeline you posted to me. Cannot find it. Your original one with theory is page 40 thread 5. the short version should be 4 or 5 pages or more after that.
do you have better search skills?
Not really - let's build it again:

6:30-6:45 Sierah abducted
6:30-800 Police ask for witnesses to motorcyclist with open face helmet near bicycle location
Worley cell phone pings for 2 hours near bicycle location
10PM boyfriend unable to reach Sierah
11PM Sierah reported missing
12:03AM Sierah bike located

TIME ?? Police canvas Worley property (I thought this was 3AM, a few hours later, but I might be mistaken)
Warrant times ??

Attached is location of bike, Worley property, and body.
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version.

Name:SierahJoughin.jpg
Views:38
Size:64.6 KB
ID:99513
Otto
Times attached per Warrant
Cornfield scene- 7/20/16 @0930
Going to come back to this bc I've discovered more houses that were checked for evidence........http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/57a6d134da0fa/Screenshot_20160807-020438.png?

Crsr18, is there any way that it can be determined if JDW has a juvenile criminal record considering his 1990 convictions?

I did not know he didn't graduate. Wonder what happened? I do remember seeing his yearbook picture in an earlier thread, which included the years he was in gun club, wrestling, track, and agri business. Hmmm....his other business ventures must have been more intriguing than school.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
GPA 1.59.....why graduate???? IJS

Yes I didn't want to say anything...because someone's name is attached...but what is that cheek swab about?
That's how they obtain DNA. Buccal (cheecks) swab.

Crsr18, is there any way that it can be determined if JDW has a juvenile criminal record considering his 1990 convictions?
I have a request to the Lucas county Prosecutor for the entire discovery packet for the 1990 case. It's in archives. Calling Monday for it. Maybe that will shed light???

There were 2 of them...didn't know who the one was and why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129