Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't seem likely the "gag" item would be a ball. I think of a ball being round, and this item was described in the People mag article as being oval, 2 inches by 3 inches.

The gag was described as "a large yellow oval plastic device," 3 inches long and 2 inches wide, according to the report.
​http://www.people.com/article/cause-of-death-sierah-joughin-ohio-missing-girl

As it appeared that her front left tooth was chipped, I question whether such was from the helmet or the item that is being discussed. :dunno:

I was surprised a few days ago to learn that the helmet was on the other side of the road from where her bicycle was found, iirc.

ETA: Adding link of reference above

"The report further detailed that Sierah’s body was found hog-tied with ropes and duct tape and her hands were handcuffed. In addition, it appears she chipped her left front tooth while she was gagged." http://www.wtol.com/story/32728835/autopsy-results-show-sierah-joughin-died-of-asphyxiation

As it appeared that her front left tooth was chipped, I question whether such was from the helmet or the item that is being discussed. :dunno:

I was surprised a few days ago to learn that the helmet was on the other side of the road from where her bicycle was found, iirc.

Yes, the article almost seemed to me to indicate the chipped tooth was from the gag. Since it's not a formal report I'm leaning toward the bonk from the helmet theory.

And you know, with all the blood that's been reported I wonder if there was any trail left along the roads taken by JDW home from the abduction site. I can't recall immediately if there was rain during the search period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ETA: Adding link of reference above

"The report further detailed that Sierah’s body was found hog-tied with ropes and duct tape and her hands were handcuffed. In addition, it appears she chipped her left front tooth while she was gagged." http://www.wtol.com/story/32728835/autopsy-results-show-sierah-joughin-died-of-asphyxiation

WTOL indicates there are additional details in the autopsy report, but they are witlhholding them out of respect for her family. Thank you WTOL!

I was at Kohls this evening with my daughter. We were browsing a sales rack and a pair of shorts caught my eye. They were the same type and color of the outfit Sierah wore in the bike photo Josh took. These cases really hit hard in real life. Sier ah represents all our daughters. I'm so sorry her Mom won't ever again be able to shop, or giggle with her in this world.

I must drop back and take a break from all this for awhile. I feel like I'm going to cry and throw up at the same time. That poor family. I can literally only PRAY now.

I am 2 threads behind thanks to softball tournaments, is there a link to all the documents Notnice was able to obtain?

I am 2 threads behind thanks to softball tournaments, is there a link to all the documents Notnice was able to obtain?

Tricia/WS Mods are trying to obtain them for WS, they'll be posted once that has happened.

I must have missed where it said "BALL GAG" - the article states "An autopsy report shows that 20-year-old Sierah Joughin died of asphyxiation from a large plastic gag that was found in her mouth." http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...list-Sierah-Joughin-died-of-asphyxiation.html

and then the other one stated oval yellow plastic gag that was 3" long by 2" wide I believe. Which report stated "Ball Gag"....can you please link as I honestly don't remember seeing that. TIA

I can't find it now. I apologize if i was wrong but I could have sworn on everything I read that specificity on an article. Maybe they edited it to change it or maybe I'm just crazy or maybe it was a psychological assumption I made when reading it. My apologies .

I can't find it now. I apologize if i was wrong but I could have sworn on everything I read that specificity on an article. Maybe they edited it to change it or maybe I'm just crazy or maybe it was a psychological assumption I made when reading it. My apologies .

Thanks for looking. any way. I tend to get some of my "similar" cases mixed up, so that is a possibility.

If you are following James Willis and a possible connection to Jessica Herringa: when they investigated his van after the most recent encounter, a ball gag was found.
http://kfor.com/2016/05/20/court-do...ains-wrist-restraints-inside-van-at-his-home/

The Blade is notorious for editing their articles. Many times I've gone back to re-read an article and they've edited it to remove info.

I'm pretty sure I've read every article linked here, and the only place I ever saw "ball gag" was on this forum. One might think if that's indeed what this monster did use, there would have been similar items collected & mentioned. I suspect though he just used whatever was convenient. The yellow bike reflector seems to fit the size, shape, color and would have certainly been convenient.

Something just came together for me on the ride to work this morning.

When we first received the contents of the search warrants on JDW's property, I wondered if he was planning on running, based on the green crate. It was the sandwiches that did it for me. Packed into a crate, with what looked to be a few trophies, left right in the middle of the barn.

But no!

To review, item 2A 11, the green crate. It's contents are as follows:

Blanket
Black bag with misc. contents
Black bag with MUSIC contents (I considered that this should have read 'misc.', but I don't think so)
Ozark trail carrying bag
Hair Brush
Hood
Undergarment, pink, size small, with suspected blood stain
Duct tape with hair
Soft bread with lunch meat in sandwich bags

With the likelihood that tape was used to secure the gag in Sierahs mouth, it struck me.

The green crate is a 'go bag'.
It was returned to the barn from another location.
There is another crime scene.

This also furthers the idea that Sierah foiled his plans.
Because this bottom feeding scum literally packed a lunch. He planned to be there for awhile.
And his lunch was returned, uneaten, to the barn.

I'm trying to find which resource I saw ball gag, maybe it was another one of those articles where they edit the original article and remove certain sentences and reconstruct it .
It was originally reported in a blade article, then edited, then edited again. I'm thinking they are either holding information back to be sensitive to the family or they don't want information generally known so Worley can receive a a fair trial. I definitely don't want a possibility of a mistrial, I want him to receive a fair trial and pay for what he has done.

Unfortunately, maybe fortunately for those of us who can't understand how deeply deranged this guy had to be, we will probably never know the exact events. If he confesses and takes a plea for life he may walk the police and even her family through it, and they may or may not release those details. If it were my family member, I probably would not want them to release it for multiple reasons. If he does go to trial, all they can do is try and piece the bits and pieces together and get a conviction on what they can. Unfortunately, I have a few concerns now on what he can be convicted on. I hope I am wrong and they still can get him for murder, as his actions did lead to her death. This whole situation has made me so sick and sad that something like this could happen.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Something just came together for me on the ride to work this morning.

When we first received the contents of the search warrants on JDW's property, I wondered if he was planning on running, based on the green crate. It was the sandwiches that did it for me. Packed into a crate, with what looked to be a few trophies, left right in the middle of the barn.

But no!

To review, item 2A 11, the green crate. It's contents are as follows:

Blanket
Black bag with MUSIC contents (I considered that this should have read 'misc.', but I don't think so)
Ozark trail carrying bag
Hair Brush
Hood
Undergarment, pink, size small, with suspected blood stain
Duct tape with hair
Soft bread with lunch meat in sandwich bags

With the likelihood that tape was used to secure the gag in Sierahs mouth, it struck me.

The green crate is a 'go bag'.
It was returned to the barn from another location.
There is another crime scene.

This also furthers the idea that Sierah foiled his plans.
Because this bottom feeding scum literally packed a lunch. He planned to be there for awhile.
And his lunch was returned, uneaten, to the barn.
And this is where LE come in to say there was no more remains found on his property.
Which brings me to believe what I said earlier they should canvas more areas because he was out burying evidence or others during that time not on his property. He knew they were getting close.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

And this is where LE come in to say there was no more remains found on his property.
Which brings me to believe what I said earlier they should canvas more areas because he was out burying evidence or others during that time not on his property. He knew they were getting close.

My guess is that Sierah was too local to him to take to the barn.
It's pretty darn clear that other victims were taken there, but she was way to risky to bring 'home', imo.

Just thinking out loud. If by chance he hit her with his helmet, it could have cause her nose to bleed/be broken. After he put the gag in her mouth, maybe she couldn't breathe through her nose because of it being broken or swollen or blood trickling down her throat helping to further obstruct her airway. Also, maybe they know the gag chipped her tooth because they found the tooth chip attached to the gag or still in her mouth when they removed it.

I'm thinking it's just a regular ball gag--used in BDSM. Sold for consensual use. If you google yellow ball gag, all sorts of results come up. But I don't recommend it for anyone not familiar with how they look or if it might be a trigger. The images are shown "in use" so it can be jarring.

I would think it would have to be something hard, it chipped her tooth. Of course that could have been done by him. Poor baby girl.

I would think it would have to be something hard, it chipped her tooth. Of course that could have been done by him. Poor baby girl.
If you research them it warns they do chip and break teeth. If you research the hogtie it states it causes breathing problems by putting pressure on the diaphragm. The gag also comes with a warning, so add the 2 together it was a recipe for disaster. I have to wonder if he knew that would cause her death, and therefore his statement "I didn't steal anything or kill anyone".

<BBM for Focus>

I agree that there may not be more remains located on JW's property, but all indicators point to him having other victims and burial ground/s; revisiting site/s where other remains can be located, imo. It would be naive to think that SJ was his only victim taken since his 1990 attempted abduction, imo. It is imperative that investigators release to the public all possible info such as JW's vehicle descriptions and any known less traveled geographical areas that he may have frequented, imo.
"Awareness is the key to insure Public Safety"!

Warning graphic but explainatory

http://kinky-world.net/?p=1206

A simple google search I stumbled across this article that could explain the position he had her in was dangerous in itself, and could explain the green crate contents.

Keep in mind the misc contents is a blanket statement and the "music" could have been torture itself. It is a common used tactic in terroist detention.

He may not have raped her because there is also a "thing" where people self pleasure from other's misery.

http://www.guiltied.com/cc/eng/safety/index.html

I agree that there may not be more remains located on JW's property, but all indicators point to him having other victims and burial ground/s; revisiting site/s where other remains can be located, imo. It would be naive to think that SJ was his only victim taken since his 1990 attempted abduction, imo. It is imperative that investigators release to the public all possible info such as JW's vehicle descriptions and any known less traveled geographical areas that he may have frequented, imo.
"Awareness is the key to insure Public Safety"!
I was thinking this last night. IF there was blood from another person found, vehicles, receipts from purchases the last 2 weeks, prior to SJ disappearance, then they should be still asking for the public's input. If there is someone out there a person who helped or persons that are in danger from this man then we need to be told that. If they need people out searching then we'll search.

Maybe he was so into his journals and maps it's already answered and they are being very tight lipped about it.

I haven't interacted much with people in the community but they are still talking. Encounters and stories are still out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member