OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they have a schedule of the trial anywhere?

Why was there human feces near the burial site?

Why did the pink panties have human blood on them.

Do you suppose those things will come out?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Tonight at 6:00p on 13abc they are doing a story with Sierah's mom on remembering Sierah and the push for Sierah's law.*as soon as they post a link I will get it on here.*

Today was a rough day in the courtroom. I cried at home listening. I can't imagine hearing it and sitting there. My heart goes out to the family reliving these moments again.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

James Worley Trial Day 2 Part 1 CSI Agent Megan Roberts Testifies 03/13/18

[video=youtube;oZWvHW1YiMM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZWvHW1YiMM&index=1&list=PLoW1SIeAWaWYnGqgx2KCVJP75Yx_smXmT&t=0s[/video]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No..Kadoo posted that info from way before that was posted in this thread was removed. Info that wasn't verified perhaps but is now coming true? I wanted to know what info she was talking about

I’m sorry ... I must have overlooked Kadoob’s post.
[ETA ... found it. Post #1002 is where she says the post from long ago was removed, I don’t recall what it was, either]

I hope you know how much we care about you and what effect this trial has to be having on you and your loved ones. If only we could take it all away and turn back time .... I’m just so sorry for everything. :grouphug:

Also how did they find it was him. I'm still not understanding that.

We haven’t heard yet about the video/still image devices that were found. I hope they weren’t used to record his victims.

old article:
http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...Worley-bombarded-sheriff-with-complaints.html
It was that property where investigators discovered the hidden room with the freezer, as well as a hidden “nanny cam,” women’s undergarments, and several rolls of tape and rope, search warrants released Thursday revealed. A ski mask and zip ties were found in his truck. Several recording devices for video and still images were also recovered.

Tonight at 6:00p on 13abc they are doing a story with Sierah's mom on remembering Sierah and the push for Sierah's law.*as soon as they post a link I will get it on here.*

Today was a rough day in the courtroom. I cried at home listening. I can't imagine hearing it and sitting there. My heart goes out to the family reliving these moments again.

As her daughter's accused killer is on trial, Sierah Joughin's mother shares her life story and the push for change to prevent future tragedies.

http://www.13abc.com/video?vid=476724613

I’m sorry ... I must have overlooked Kadoob’s post.
[ETA ... found it. Post #1002 is where she says the post from long ago was removed, I don’t recall what it was, either]

I hope you know how much we care about you and what effect this trial has to be having on you and your loved ones. If only we could take it all away and turn back time .... I’m just so sorry for everything. :grouphug:
Guys, I'd like to apologize to you all for making that comment. I know better. I am sorry.

I need to keep myself in check posting here. Sierah's beautiful smile and shining spirit have touched me deeply. I very much want the person who took her from this world and the many people who love her to be brought to justice. That's all I want.

Again, I am sorry.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

We haven’t heard yet about the video/still image devices that were found. I hope they weren’t used to record his victims.

old article:
http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...Worley-bombarded-sheriff-with-complaints.html
It was that property where investigators discovered the hidden room with the freezer, as well as a hidden “nanny cam,” women’s undergarments, and several rolls of tape and rope, search warrants released Thursday revealed. A ski mask and zip ties were found in his truck. Several recording devices for video and still images were also recovered.

how quickly I forget. I pray this is not coming true: from 7/29/2016

https://nypost.com/2016/07/29/bloody-freezer-dungeon-found-in-murder-suspects-barn/
Several video and still images were recovered from recording devices along with various clothing items and jewelry, the warrant states. Police believe Worley kept video evidence of Joughin’s abduction.

Guys, I'd like to apologize to you all for making that comment. I know better. I am sorry.

I need to keep myself in check posting here. Sierah's beautiful smile and shining spirit have touched me deeply. I very much want the person who took her from this world and the many people who love her to be brought to justice. That's all I want.

Again, I am sorry.

Oh, Kadoobs, it’s ok. A year ago has felt like forever and a lot of info gets changed, misreported, or is just plain wrong. It will be sorted out now.

Just catching up here and apologies if this has already been mentioned.

I'm thinking that the reason that sexual assault was not present was due to the fact that Sierah died before he was able to get that far.

Diapers? This is the second trial I have followed where the victim was found in adult diapers. The Douglas Garland trial in Alberta was the first. Sigh.....

MOO
I've been thinking about that. Depending on how hard her head was hit, and whether her cervical spine was seriously injured, she may have lost control of her bowel and bladder. This might have been something JW didn't expect, thought might reverse itself, and therefore the diapers as a band-aid. This may be why she was not sexually assaulted as well. [emoji26]

I've been thinking about that. Depending on how hard her head was hit, and whether her cervical spine was seriously injured, she may have lost control of her bowel and bladder. This might have been something JW didn't expect, thought might reverse itself, and therefore the diapers as a band-aid. This may be why she was not sexually assaulted as well. [emoji26]
I feel like the diaper was more of a precaution when she was at his barn. Judging the abduction site evidence, I think the blunt force trauma was to knock her out and take her back. Once he got her there he knew she would need some essentials( ie food, bathroom use,water). The diaper would have been apart of his plan if he thought he was keeping her there for a few days after he had her on his property.(Ugh, sick monster)

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

I feel like the diaper was more of a precaution when she was at his barn. Judging the abduction site evidence, I think the blunt force trauma was to knock her out and take her back. Once he got her there he knew she would need some essentials( ie food, bathroom use,water). The diaper would have been apart of his plan if he thought he was keeping her there for a few days after he had her on his property.(Ugh, sick monster)

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
I kinda feel like the diaper was a kinky sex thing to him to. Considering they we in the box with his sex stuff. Idk. The dude is like obsessed.

Sitting down to watch some of the trial now. As horrible as it is to see and hear, the least I can do is know what Sierah went through by watching testimony. She lived it and lost her life while fighting it. Such a strong, brave girl. [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm confused here as well and I have been at the trial. Unless I'm remembering incorrectly, a BCI or Fed was on the stand and he said something like a deputy had told him that some guy lost his helmet and he wanted it back. The fed said on the stand, "So, I thought..I need to talk to this guy." Several officers went to Worley's house and talked to him for about an hour and a half. Maybe a tad longer. They then went back to the station, went over everything that was said, and then went BACK and were there approx. 14 hours...we listened to several hours of tape recorded cross talk b/t worley and LE. It was rather confusing. It almost seemed like to me that Worley, so freaking obsessed about that damn helmet, basically got LE to look at him himself! Had he not been going on and on about the helmet, they very well may have moved on from him. Plus, he placed himself at the scene before any DNA/blood analysis had come thru. /

James Worley Trial Day 2 Part 2 CSI David Hammond Testifies 03/13/18

[video=youtube;IwiprByufWQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwiprByufWQ[/video]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you guys know that you can only receive so many PMs before you need to delete some, and until you do, you can't receive any more?

This has been a public service announcement.

The first article has information I don't recall seeing about opening day.

http://www.fcnews.org/news/12722/murder-trial-opens-with-revelations

Hasleman then led a quick succession of prosecution witnesses to the stand, including SV, Joughin’s mother; JK, Joughin’s boyfriend; and LS, a County Road 6 resident who witnessed Joughin biking past her home July 19 sometime after 7 p.m. All were questioned to establish the timeline of Joughin’s evening ride and subsequent disappearance.
But the witnesses also included Delta resident MS, who returned to Fulton County the evening of July 19 after visiting a friend in Blissfield, Mich. After a road blockage led her to decide to take a more scenic route home, S***** traveled south on County Road 6 between County Road T and U.S. 120. There, at about 7:20 p.m., she noticed a bicycle lying alongside the road, along with what appeared to be a light-colored garment. After slowing to drive around the obstacles she looked right and spotted a male figure wearing red shorts and a possible white shirt crouched within several rows of corn. S***** said she didn’t know what the male was doing, and saw him for just a few seconds before passing the scene. In cross-examination, she said she couldn’t readily identify the male or what he wore on his upper body, “but he wasn’t that far into the corn, so I saw the red shorts.”

Simon reported tire tracks running perpendicular to the roadway in the northwest portion of the cornfield, and and signs of a struggle that included blood on some corn. Impressions of the tire tracks proved to match the make and model of two tires on a green pickup truck owned by Worley….He said DNA from both subjects was found at three county sites specifically targeted in the investigation.
A search of Worley’s property at 10627 County Road 6 revealed a barn with blacked-out windows and a makeshift U-shaped room inside made of hay bales. Authorities also found a mattress, bags of women’s lingerie, sex toys, sex bondage restraints, duct tape, rubber gloves, clothesline, blood-stained women’s panties, and blood-stained paper towels found to contain both Joughin’s and Worley’s DNA.
http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2...es-during-2nd-day-of-Worley-murder-trial.html

Earlier Tuesday morning, law enforcement officers discussed their involvement at the County Road 7 location between roads J and K after a volunteer search party member alerted them that he had seen something out of the ordinary. Volunteer SH testified that he searched on his own and encountered a section of field that appeared to be freshly dug and re-filled. “I noticed something different,” he said, describing an area of disturbed corn. “Part of it was knocked down ... I saw drag marks.” Authorities would later find Ms. Joughin’s body in that area on July 22.
http://nbc24.com/news/local/jurors-...-bloodied-helmet-adult-diaper-in-murder-trial

Investigators also found hay in Joughin's hair at the time of her death and stuck to the duct tape that bound her ankles. Hay was also found in Worley's ban and on clothes investigators believe he was wearing July 19th.

http://www.wtol.com/story/37714463/day-two-of-testimony-continues-in-the-people-vs-james-worley

He described one of the barns there that was suspicious looking and one of the first places police gathered to search….."The door had been broken down, windows blacked out and sprayfoam made it look like they didn't want anyone to see in or out," Sergeant Waxler Jr. described…..Another man will take the stand Tuesday who took off of work to search for Sierah and actually was responsible for finding her burial sight. He will explain what he saw that forced him to get out of his car.
http://www.13abc.com/content/news/S...-testify-in-death-penalty-case-476681763.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne