OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand some cases of appeals and all, but when there is not doubt on guilt I can't prrtrbd I understand. Serial killers that get caught should not get a fair chance, why is their life more important then the many they have taken?
Ce had her entire life ahead of her, she didn't ask for it to be ended. So why give JDW the time to finish his?
I hate the legal system, the good get hurt and the bad walk away.
Amen to that. Our court system is sick and twisted and NEEDS to be changed. How can WE change it?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

"One in 351 people in Ohio will become a victim of violent crime."
Should Ohio have a violent offender registry? A public forum is being held next Wednesday at Evergreen High School to discuss just that.

http://www.wtol.com/story/32794345/...nder-registry?clienttype=generic&sf33799327=1

This comes after the murder of Sierah Joughin in Fulton County, Ohio.

<snipped - read more>
No they don't need a registry. They just need a bullet. Boom. All done no more harm to anyone.

Why does a sick person have to kill someone before anything is done. And then after they do barely anything is even done about it?

Ryan Dunn &#8207;@RDunnBlade 8m8 minutes ago
We should soon begin arraignment hearing for James Worley, charged with murder in death of Sierah Joughin.

CqOsmACXYAQMg_K.jpg

https://twitter.com/RDunnBlade
That's her grandma and grandpa to the left. And that may possible be her mom next to them

I had to take a break, the murder of this young lady got to me more then most, just to my core. I keep thinking of her boyfriend. I feel for the entire family, it must be a nightmare, but the boyfriend must be beyond devastated and I really do pray for him. I will say I worked detentions/corrections for many years, I made sure my inmates were in as safe/secure an environment I could provide during each of my shifts. I am not sure with old age I have not become weaker, but I honestly cannot imagine being his jailer... Giving him tylenol for a headache, giving him food, he does not deserve to breath our air. I am so angry at this monster....IMHO

Out of curiousity, in your experience, do you think he is in the cell 24/7? Or would he be allowed out to eat with the others? Is someone staring at him all the time? Is he able to watch tv? Does he have access to technology and the MSM? I would love to see his accommodations.

Here's a question I've been stewing about: Since JDW's DNA has been run through DNA databases, looking for matches against other victims, when will we hear about those results? Is it possible that they could already have matched JDW to other victims, but do not make that known to the public, and other victims' families, to protect the integrity of this current investigation...ensuring that the jury pool is not tainted with excess media??

When we will know? I want justice to be served for Sierah...but I also want it to be served for the rest of the victims.

I'm not in the legal field....and I appreciate any thoughts on this. With technology today, you would think that LE already has answers regarding other victims.

SJCaseFollower, after further thought. If JDW has been active for decades as is indicated by the 1990 attempted abduction of RG and then his latest abduction/murder of SJ, his immense escalation, and other known info revealed during the execution of the search warrant. It would be reasonable to conclude that his unknown victim total could be very high. Many DNA technology advancements began in the mid 1990s, and crime scene investigations were likely not as meticulous as they are today, especially in small town rural departments where resources were limited.

Although suspected early on in the 1980s Green River investigation, serial killer Gary Ridgeway wasn't identified til 11/2001 due to dna technology advancements. There were over 1,000 POIs and Suspects in the green river investigation..

If multiple unknown victims from the past are revealed in the JDW serial investigation, how many innocent POIs or Suspects were raked over the coals, indicted, or even convicted due to circumstantial evidence in those cases? Where will these wrongly accused persons go to get their reputations back?

25-year old cold case of murdered Swanton girl reopened
http://www.cleveland19.com/story/14590258/25-year-old-cold-case-of-murdered-swanton-girl-reopened

SWANTON, OH (WTOL) - A quarter of a century old murder case takes a new turn with a decision today by the Sixth District Court of Appeals.

The panel of judges decided to reverse the decision a Fulton County judge made last year to drop murder charges against Walter Zimbeck. He was indicted a year earlier for the 1985 murder of 14 year old Lori Ann Hill, his ex-girlfriend.

<snipped - read more>

Out of curiousity, in your experience, do you think he is in the cell 24/7? Or would he be allowed out to eat with the others? Is someone staring at him all the time? Is he able to watch tv? Does he have access to technology and the MSM? I would love to see his accommodations.

If he's in gen pop yeah he can do all that. If he's in "protective" solitary he can leave his cell to exercise for 1 hour a day. That's it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ETA at least that's how it was when I worked in the prisons in KY about 5 years ago.
Some prisoners even had "employment" as a Macy's (or other catalog) call center person and by had a computer to take orders for customers. Had all their info and credit card info and things like that.

I live I. South western Ohio. Am I paying for it or are people near Toledo paying it?

All taxpayers in Ohio pay. We are paying to house and feed the , his legal defense. Everything. I hate that we have to foot the bill for him.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

I'm ok with them hog tying and gagging him and leaving him a cornfield to sleep every night.

You know, I've been speculating for awhile that he's been talking a blue streak since his arrest, but that still shot Skibs posted earlier made me stop in my tracks. What a cold, cruel face. I hope he's talking. But I'm not so sure anymore.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'm ok with them hog tying and gagging him and leaving him a cornfield to sleep every night.

That's too good for him. I'd prefer to hog tie and gag him in water up to his nose every night. Let him worry he will drown if he nods off

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

I feel you sister.
I don't know why, of all things, but Portobellas statement earlier about him getting aspirin if he needed it just infuriates me so. That simple little nicety that he so doesn't deserve to ever have access to.

I get innocent until proven guilty. I get that everyone has a right to a defense. I really do.

But if he gets aches and pains... Good. If he wants to watch the tube? Tough tamales! A little chilly at night? Suck it up.

Arg.

Oh. It's inhumane to treat him otherwise.

Guys I'm not going to lie, I used to write parole plans for people convicted of murder that were up for parole. I wrote great letters for them about why they should be released all in hopes of them getting paroled.

I've met many many people who have taken another life and helped them.

But this guy, come on.

SJCaseFollower, after further thought. If JDW has been active for decades as is indicated by the 1990 attempted abduction of RG and then his latest abduction/murder of SJ, his immense escalation, and other known info revealed during the execution of the search warrant. It would be reasonable to conclude that his unknown victim total could be very high. Many DNA technology advancements began in the mid 1990s, and crime scene investigations were likely not as meticulous as they are today, especially in small town rural departments where resources were limited.

Although suspected early on in the 1980s Green River investigation, serial killer Gary Ridgeway wasn't identified til 11/2001 due to dna technology advancements. There were over 1,000 POIs and Suspects in the green river investigation..

If multiple unknown victims from the past are revealed in the JDW serial investigation, how many innocent POIs or Suspects were raked over the coals, indicted, or even convicted due to circumstantial evidence in those cases? Where will these wrongly accused persons go to get their reputations back?

25-year old cold case of murdered Swanton girl reopened
http://www.cleveland19.com/story/14590258/25-year-old-cold-case-of-murdered-swanton-girl-reopened

SWANTON, OH (WTOL) - A quarter of a century old murder case takes a new turn with a decision today by the Sixth District Court of Appeals.

The panel of judges decided to reverse the decision a Fulton County judge made last year to drop murder charges against Walter Zimbeck. He was indicted a year earlier for the 1985 murder of 14 year old Lori Ann Hill, his ex-girlfriend.

<snipped - read more>
Walter Zimbeck...yet another victim in his own right if JW is linked to the Hill murder. How much has he suffered all these years? How much has his reputation been questioned? What about his PTSD and trauma? Theoretically, it's supposed to be innocent until proven guilty, but we all know that is not the way itbworks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

That's her grandma and grandpa to the left. And that may possible be her mom next to them

Her mom is half hidden in the first row in her pink t-shirt, for Sierah. She posted her t-shirt this morning. Her courage is amazing!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

You know, I've been speculating for awhile that he's been talking a blue streak since his arrest, but that still shot Skibs posted earlier made me stop in my tracks. What a cold, cruel face. I hope he's talking. But I'm not so sure anymore.

I'll be shocked if he talks, Kadoober. Sadistic psychopaths seldom do.. Fortunately the cyber forensics of JDW's PC, maps with markings, and cameras/cell phone, photos, dna from his torture chamber, etc., will speak volumes, imo..

I'll be shocked if he talks, Kadoober. Sadistic psychopaths seldom do.. Fortunately the cyber forensics of JDW's PC, maps with markings, and cameras/cell phone, photos, dna from his torture chamber, etc., will speak volumes, imo..
I know, I was really hopeful he would after reading his rambling, crazy letter to the judge. I'm the overly optimistic sort.

I know, I was really hopeful he would after reading his rambling, crazy letter to the judge. I'm the overly optimistic sort.

Kadoober, after reading a recent post, I'm not sure that JDW even wrote the letter to the Judge...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne