OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg omg I went to JDW s Barn of Horrors today and ...and. I'm still trying to decompress and and process everything I saw, felt and photographed amd videoed. I will see what I can do about uploading to a Photobucket or something although I'm not sure I can post all the pictures. I also went to the burial site and notice the plaque had been blown over by the wind and fix that but the letter I in her name kept falling off I found it on the ground in the dirt. I tried making it stay back on and it would not at first so I went back to the car and got a piece of tape and cut it small so it would adhere and hopefully stay up on it this time. I will post more after I calm down and work on maybe getting some photos up and the story I have to tell . I'm still shaking and feel sick

Oh my, hope you've had a nice stiff drink. I'm waiting on the edge of my seat....

Very nice of you to fix the plaque.

I wouldn't think anyone would be allowed on his property lol. I drove by his house yesterday. I m not brave enough to pull in the driveway. Boggled In Ohio, did you pull in his driveway & get out of your car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many years ago I worked at the same jail where JDW is being held. Charges such as this would have had him out of the general population. In lock down. Small private cell. Everything bolted to floor. Door with a long narrow window. Meals pass thru a hatch as do meds. Careful! This population likes to continue with its tactics!! When passing something to them thru the hatch such as an aspirin or a tylenol, or food, they must stick their hand out the hatch to receive the request. Sometimes they will purposefully let you place whatever in their hand, turn their hand over to drop it on the floor outside of the door so you will pick the item up off the floor. When you bend down to retrieve the item they will smack you on the head. This somehow being entertainment to them to know they have assaulted you, wasted the medication as it is now on the floor, and wasted taxpayer dollars which bought the medication or whatever it may be. Cells are small. Neutral colored walls ~~ some inmates find it fitting to smear their own excrement on the walls. Cells arranged in a cat walk like design. The bottom part is the area where inmates are out of cell, alone. Reading material if it does not mention their charge, case, public opinion relating to their case, etc.Jail staff monitors from an observation room, looks much like a control room, one way windows. Amazing what you see! The nude dance I saw was nauseating! Remember, this was some years ago but at the same facility.

I will be surprised if he's not responsible for Lori's death.

And I'd love to see him in general population.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I believe he killed Lori also! I wonder how long till we found out?

Very True, but I think his expression as it is in this pic, will tell the truth come the time. I think that nothing would make him appear more respectable.
Originally Posted by Ginger8915 View Post
Unfortunately the haircut is likely a PR attempt. They will want him to look clean shaven and tge guy next door. It drives me nuts that they get so many things that the average citizen has to take care of on our own. If we want haircuts or wardrobes we have to buy. People like him, or Casey Anthony have people on the legal teams looking at what to dress them in to make them appear more respectable.

Originally Posted by Ontario Mom View Post
I saw the composite sketch last night and hubby and I both went "whoa!" The problem with comparing is mostly due to the fact that mug shot from this past week, he isn't facing the camera straight on - his head is tilted slightly upwards. Beyond that? The shape of his face, the high forehead, the eyebrows, eyes and chin all look very, very similar.

Click image for larger version.

Name: jdwcompsketch.jpg
Views: 206

Size: 136.9 KB
ID: 98809

Now compare the Sketch in the Jill Behrman murder to JDW's newly made over appearance in yesterdays' Arraignment Hearing;

http://nbc24.com/news/local/bond-denied-for-man-accused-of-murdering-ut-student
http://nbc24.com/news/local/gallery/bond-denied-for-man-accused-of-murdering-ut-student#photo-1 <photo gallery>

http://unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Jill_Behrman
See Composite Sketch of Suspect in Jill Behrman's abduction/murder.

Someone had asked if there was dna found in Lori Ann Hill's case;

http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2012/06/19/Opening-statements-given-in-Zimbeck-trial.html

1st witness testifies in Fulton County slaying Ex-boyfriend charged in teen's 1985 death

Most damaging, she said, is the fact that DNA evidence recovered from Miss Hill's body does not match Mr. Zimbeck.

"It's science, ladies and gentlemen, that comes directly from evidence collected from Lori Ann Hill at autopsy, and this science has been waiting for more than 26 years to tell its story," she said. "And it's not the story that the Toledo Police cold case unit wants to focus on."
<snipped read more>

I will be surprised if he's not responsible for Lori's death.

And I'd love to see him in general population.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I believe he killed Lori also! I wonder how long till we found out?

I don't see the sketch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Sketch is the POI in the Jill Behrman case<IN>
Sketch at this link http://unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Jill_Behrman

<See comment #260 at ws thread #3 link> <Don't know how to bring the sketch forward>
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-July-2016-3-*Arrest*&p=12711607#post12711607

Omg omg I went to JDW s Barn of Horrors today and ...and. I'm still trying to decompress and and process everything I saw, felt and photographed amd videoed. I will see what I can do about uploading to a Photobucket or something although I'm not sure I can post all the pictures. I also went to the burial site and notice the plaque had been blown over by the wind and fix that but the letter I in her name kept falling off I found it on the ground in the dirt. I tried making it stay back on and it would not at first so I went back to the car and got a piece of tape and cut it small so it would adhere and hopefully stay up on it this time. I will post more after I calm down and work on maybe getting some photos up and the story I have to tell . I'm still shaking and feel sick

How did you get in? Are you with the news?

This sketch was from Jill Berhmans case in Indiana. Her bike was found in a cornfield. The similarities are so much the same to SJ.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
I hope they are checking into JDW for this. That sketch looks a lot like him!!! Has anyone called Bloomington, IN PD to notify them??! Or do all PDs automatically alert other PDs when someone like JDW has been caught?

I want to see pics too. When I went by the other day, there was a yellow police tape...did you go further and on the property?

I want to see pics too. When I went by the other day, there was a yellow police tape...did you go further and on the property?

I would counsel against trespassing, and sharing evidence of that. Pictures from the street are ok.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope they are checking into JDW for this. That sketch looks a lot like him!!! Has anyone called Bloomington, IN PD to notify them??! Or do all PDs automatically alert other PDs when someone like JDW has been caught?
Jill's ex-boyfriend has been found guilty in her murder though they found zero evidence against him and he has always claimed his innocence. So they should be looking into JDW to link him if it was him.

Jill's ex-boyfriend has been found guilty in her murder though they found zero evidence against him and he has always claimed his innocence. So they should be looking into JDW to link him if it was him.

This may explain the silence by LE in the investigation of possible unknown victims of JDW, imo. Silence by LE via MS Media is the predator's most lethal weapon and only causes more innocent victims lives lost and mounting cold cases, imo..

Sorry...I quoted the wrong person!

I am new to WS. I would consider myself an "insider" due to unspecified reasons. I stumbled upon WS through beautiful Sierah. I am learning here. Learning how to post to WS by way of cell :/ Have driven by "sites" periodically this previous month myself. (Vomit, scream and cry! shutter!) - I pray for and think of Sierah's COURAGEOUS Mother daily! I THANK BEAUTIFUL Ce for her FIGHT, STRENGTH, and BEAUTIFUL soul! I THANK YOU Ce for FIGHTING and KICKING *advertiser censored*! I THANK YOU Ce for CATCHING and STOPPING jw! I BELIEVE BECAUSE of YOU BEAUTIFUL Ce...HE was CAUGHT and STOPPED! :,( BEAUTIFUL Angel! <3! God heal, comfort and love beautiful Ce's family, young man and loved ones I pray! In Jesus MIGHTY Name I pray! AMEN! My love and utmost respect and appreciation to a beautiful young Angel I never even met! Mwah xoxo xoxo :'( love you forever beautiful Sierah!

I am new to WS. I would consider myself an "insider" due to unspecified reasons. I stumbled upon WS through beautiful Sierah. I am learning here. Learning how to post to WS by way of cell :/ Have driven by "sites" periodically this previous month myself. (Vomit, scream and cry! shutter!) - I pray for and think of Sierah's COURAGEOUS Mother daily! I THANK BEAUTIFUL Ce for her FIGHT, STRENGTH, and BEAUTIFUL soul! I THANK YOU Ce for FIGHTING and KICKING *advertiser censored*! I THANK YOU Ce for CATCHING and STOPPING jw! I BELIEVE BECAUSE of YOU BEAUTIFUL Ce...HE was CAUGHT and STOPPED! :,( BEAUTIFUL Angel! <3! God heal, comfort and love beautiful Ce's family, young man and loved ones I pray! In Jesus MIGHTY Name I pray! AMEN! My love and utmost respect and appreciation to a beautiful young Angel I never even met! Mwah xoxo xoxo :'( love you forever beautiful Sierah!

AMEN!! I feel the same way. Beautiful girl gave the ultimate sacrifice to get JDW off the streets. The price she paid was high...so I hope they are building the perfect case against him.

Now compare the Sketch in the Jill Behrman murder to JDW's newly made over appearance in yesterdays' Arraignment Hearing;

http://nbc24.com/news/local/bond-denied-for-man-accused-of-murdering-ut-student
http://nbc24.com/news/local/gallery/bond-denied-for-man-accused-of-murdering-ut-student#photo-1 <photo gallery>

See Composite Sketch of Suspect in Jill Behrman's abduction/murder.

Someone had asked if there was dna found in Lori Ann Hill's case;

http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2012/06/19/Opening-statements-given-in-Zimbeck-trial.html

1st witness testifies in Fulton County slaying Ex-boyfriend charged in teen's 1985 death

Most damaging, she said, is the fact that DNA evidence recovered from Miss Hill's body does not match Mr. Zimbeck.

"It's science, ladies and gentlemen, that comes directly from evidence collected from Lori Ann Hill at autopsy, and this science has been waiting for more than 26 years to tell its story," she said. "And it's not the story that the Toledo Police cold case unit wants to focus on."
<snipped read more>

One word WOW! Does anyone know if there's any DNA evidence in the Jill Behrman case?

The "basement" is in the PRIVATE FORUMS section on the main page. You must be a logged in member to read there. It is listed as the "parking lot". Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne