OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "basement" is in the PRIVATE FORUMS section on the main page. You must be a logged in member to read there. It is listed as the "parking lot". Hope this helps.
I can't seem to find it, I found parking lot then something like basement party?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I can't seem to find it, I found parking lot then something like basement party?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
I don't think anything has been posted yet...it was just suggested to post there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I hope they are checking into JDW for this. That sketch looks a lot like him!!! Has anyone called Bloomington, IN PD to notify them??! Or do all PDs automatically alert other PDs when someone like JDW has been caught?

Is there any way to get his booking photo from his 2000 drug and weapons charges ?? That would be great to compare to this sketch to see what JDW looked like that year !

I agree 100%, earn their keep. Working in a prison library and "excelling" is,a joke to me. They should have them do jobs that benefit the community. Maybe farm their own foods, and be a little more sufficient.

I personally would like to see people with serious crimes sentenced back to hard labor, but apparently people feel that is inhumane. If you've ever lost a loved one you feel the criminal getting all of the extras they get and your loved one being gone inhumane.

We need to stop making prisons comfortable and make them more of a punishment. The punishment should fit the crime. Why should my tax money pay to keep him safe when he roamed freely and none of us were safe from him? He should have to sleep every night with one eye open and afraid a predator is going to get him.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

I don't see why convicts have more rights and freedoms than their victims had. They get to learn and rest and work out and watch tv. Their victims are dead or scarred (emotionally and/or physically) and their victims aren't just the person they killed, raped, etc., it's also that person's loved ones and the community and their own loved ones!

Photos taken by members local to the area are fine but I must caution that Websleuths cannot and does not promote trespassing or any other illegal activity. If members want to share photos of the area that is perfectly acceptable so long as they were obtained legally.

If any photos are posted that fall outside those parameters they would need to be removed.

Photos taken by members local to the area are fine but I must caution that Websleuths cannot and does not promote trespassing or any other illegal activity. If members want to share photos of the area that is perfectly acceptable so long as they were obtained legally.

If any photos are posted that fall outside those parameters they would need to be removed.

Shouldn't locals be VI first?
(It's "plausible" that I don't have a full understanding of the verification requirements lol)

Thanks for all you do!

Someone posted earlier a motorcycle ride that is being given in memory of Sierah and her and Josh's relationship. Josh is a motorcyclist and this is the first thing he has put his "name" on. I must say, having the proceeds go to fund free classes for women in self defense is a great cause. Josh is going back to school this weekend, so those of you that have kept him in your prayers, please continue to do so as he tries to regain a sense of normal by getting back into the routine of life. He will be able to come home on the weekends so that is good but he is now "alone"...not in the presence of family everyday.

In regards to Lori Ann Hill...the media bites about DNA are coming from the POI attorney who has taken liberties of course. I will go to try to find it, but the reason the DNA does not match is because it is to degraded. the DNA won't match ANYONE because it has degraded to much. I believe I read that in the transcripts. THe POI attorney has put a twist on that and is using the sound bite that it does not match him, it does not match him, it does not match him. Technically, it does not "match" anyone. It's a misleading statement.

Someone posted earlier a motorcycle ride that is being given in memory of Sierah and her and Josh's relationship. Josh is a motorcyclist and this is the first thing he has put his "name" on. I must say, having the proceeds go to fund free classes for women in self defense is a great cause. Josh is going back to school this weekend, so those of you that have kept him in your prayers, please continue to do so as he tries to regain a sense of normal by getting back into the routine of life. He will be able to come home on the weekends so that is good but he is now "alone"...not in the presence of family everyday.

In regards to Lori Ann Hill...the media bites about DNA are coming from the POI attorney who has taken liberties of course. I will go to try to find it, but the reason the DNA does not match is because it is to degraded. the DNA won't match ANYONE because it has degraded to much. I believe I read that in the transcripts. THe POI attorney has put a twist on that and is using the sound bite that it does not match him, it does not match him, it does not match him. Technically, it does not "match" anyone. It's a misleading statement.

Wonderful about the ride. Josh is in my thoughts and prayers.

Re the DNA - Why are lawyers buried 12 feet deep when they die? Because deep down they're really good people.

Omg I had not heard that the DNA was too degraded ??????? Is that for sure ?? That is devastating to hear.

And Josh certainly will continue to be in my thoughts , I hope things go as well as reasonably possible for him.

Shouldn't locals be VI first?
(It's "plausible" that I don't have a full understanding of the verification requirements lol)

Thanks for all you do!

Good question,

WS used to have a broader view of what constitutes an insider. The current rules are more narrow and are located here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

In a nutshell we no longer verify people that are simply locals, with no connection to the victim or accused aside from geography.
Locals who are describing the area or are members of the gyms and that sort of thing do not need to be verified.

We only verify people who know the players or have been named in the media, etc. This does not include people who may befriend a player on internet social media and then wish to post about it.

In this instance, the member is local but with no specific inside knowledge or connection to the case players.

Omg I had not heard that the DNA was too degraded ??????? Is that for sure ?? That is devastating to hear.

And Josh certainly will continue to be in my thoughts , I hope things go as well as reasonably possible for him.

I'm in search of finding the "degraded" DNA link

One thing to keep in mind..Lori was not murdered where she was found. She was murdered in different location. JDW lived in Swanton at the time of her murder, not very far at all from where she was last seen.
https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1350&dat=19851106&id=SQ1PAAAAIBAJ&sjid=0QIEAAAAIBAJ&pg=3939,380460&hl=en

I would luv to know what physical evidence items were found and sent to the FBI Lab. Seems the Sheriff refused to share that info.. Could there have been handcuffs in that shipment, by any chance? Just wondering..
Since one suspect has already been to trial for her murder, wouldn't this info be available now? Where is the ms media on this?

<snipped from article linked above>

'Although no suspect has been arrested. There is no cause for the public to be alarmed', said Mr Swigart.
'I don't believe there is a reason to believe that a mass murderer running loose in the county', he said.
There is no evidence to suggest that there is a person seeking out young people to murder.

Okay...this is VERY interesting reading taken from JE in his case. I am not convinced JDW had anything to do with Lori's murder. There are a LOT of players in Lori's murder, a LOT of lies, and very little, if any, physical evidence. This JE makes it apparent that there is NO DNA left to test, slides were lost, etc. I also recently found out that there was an active serial killer (s) during this time that were hitting the 80/90 turnpike from Ohio to Indiana. Also, in this filing, it is mentioned that there was a bloody mattress and underwear found at the Iron Coffins motorcycle club.
In Oregon, Ohio...during the 80's, a woman was found in a field murdered. It was exceptionally brutal. No one was ever arrested but my ex (who worked the case as a detective) told me that they believed the Iron Coffins were responsible but they could not prove it. Interesting.
Anyway, I don't think Lori's murder will be solved without a confession. To many people, to many lies, to many suspects, missing, degraded, evidence, etc. Read thru the entire Judgement Entry and then tell me what you all think.

Foxfire - In the court order, what was sent to the labs is listed.

https://supremecourt.ohio.gov/rod/docs/pdf/6/2011/2011-Ohio-2171.pdf

Okay...this is VERY interesting reading taken from JE in his case. I am not convinced JDW had anything to do with Lori's murder. There are a LOT of players in Lori's murder, a LOT of lies, and very little, if any, physical evidence. This JE makes it apparent that there is NO DNA left to test, slides were lost, etc. I also recently found out that there was an active serial killer (s) during this time that were hitting the 80/90 turnpike from Ohio to Indiana. Also, in this filing, it is mentioned that there was a bloody mattress and underwear found at the Iron Coffins motorcycle club.
In Oregon, Ohio...during the 80's, a woman was found in a field murdered. It was exceptionally brutal. No one was ever arrested but my ex (who worked the case as a detective) told me that they believed the Iron Coffins were responsible but they could not prove it. Interesting.
Anyway, I don't think Lori's murder will be solved without a confession. To many people, to many lies, to many suspects, missing, degraded, evidence, etc. Read thru the entire Judgement Entry and then tell me what you all think.

Foxfire - In the court order, what was sent to the labs is listed.

https://supremecourt.ohio.gov/rod/docs/pdf/6/2011/2011-Ohio-2171.pdf

Interesting jashrema....Thanx for sharing the pdf..
Neither Fulton County or Lucas County, Sheriffs were aware that there was an active sexual predator/killer living and possibly hunting young women in their counties in 1985, 1990, or 2016 and possibly longer. Due to the rare number of abductions/murders by strangers, especially serial killers. Perceived hypothesis and jurisdictional linkage blindness can cause conventional investigations to go off the rail. Imo, this is likely what happened in the Lori Ann Hill murder investigation. The Adam Walsh abduction/murder investigation went cold for 3 decades for this reason..

[video=youtube;iL37fMFA9Bg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL37fMFA9Bg[/video]

Jurisdiction Linkage blindness; 'Because it was not clear whether she <Lori Ann Hill>
had been killed in Fulton County or Lucas County, the sheriffs of both of those counties
initiated investigations. Those investigations, however, were not well coordinated, and
the lack of adequate communication between the jurisdictions hampered both
investigations.
<snipped from https://supremecourt.ohio.gov/rod/docs/pdf/6/2011/2011-Ohio-2171.pdf>

Wow. I'm really disturbed at reading all of these messages about leaving him in a cornfield to die or get a bullet in the head and how death row inmates shouldn't have the right to marry or procreate.

Our justice system is not infallible. And we wait until someone is hurt before doing anything because we don't have thought police.

This guy sounds guilty as they come and I would never wish on anyone what SJ had to go through. But we are not North Korea. Prisoners have rights, particularly those who have not yet been found guilty by a jury of their peers. Otherwise we'll go into what's happening in the Philippines (and arguably here in the US wrt unarmed Black men), where supposed drug dealers are being killed extra judiciously. They are basically killing poor people and can use the label of drug dealer to get rid of political enemies or others. We are not a dictatorship and do not want to become one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne