GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If memory serves me correctly, part of his whiny letter to the judge in 90 centered around how he stayed on scene! What kind of kidnapper/criminal would do such a thing?

I will agree, that does seem odd. But it seems it is literally all he has to go on. It's no where NEAR enough.

:heartbeat: for RG. I cannot fathom what emotions she is going through at this time, knowing that she could not prove what was going on to make him go away for a long time years ago, to her feelings as to him being released and being able to kill Sierah.

My heart, and my respect, goes out to her. What a strong woman and I hope she feels empowered through what she did during the case in Chief.

It brings it to mind, that her age is now 54 years old. That is just shocking.

I'm glad they were able to bring her in during the case in Chief.

Did the defense team ask any questions of RG?
Wait he did. He said "worley didn't flee the scene did her."

As if to say that Worely was a great person since he didn't run away.

Bs he seems to think of he comes forward and pretend that he is the victim he will get away with things.

He had made up a story about RG and how she did something to him and he was mad and thats why he stayed. He was trying to act like the victim.

Again in the Sierah case he thought of he played the victim no one would suspect him.

"Poor me my motorcycle broke down and I was trying to push it, poor me I lost my helmit and I demand it back."

Even to the point of acting annoyed that he lost his helmit and it had not found it's way back to him yet. (acting like he was clueless that it was covered in blood)... Like "maybe just maybe if I act like the victim and like I had no clue about it people will believe me."

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

If memory serves me correctly, part of his whiny letter to the judge in 90 centered around how he stayed on scene! What kind of kidnapper/criminal would do such a thing?

I will agree, that does seem odd. But it seems it is literally all he has to go on. It's no where NEAR enough.
Exactly. He thinks he can get away with doing things by acting opposite of how a criminal would act.

Like we herd in the hours of interview on the 2nd day of trial...

He mentioned something like "If I was guilty of doing that don't you think I would have know better than to have left evidence like that."

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Update from today’s proceedings:

https://www.crescent-news.com/crime...cle_edcf4a82-0ea5-56c6-8856-47a9480a6c24.html

[FONT="][B]Dr. Cynthia Beisser, deputy coroner:[/B][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=#444444][FONT="]
—-The body "somewhat decomposed," (could be due to the summer heat); — evidence that hands had been tied behind her back, and ankles taped together. [/FONT]

[FONT="][COLOR=#444444] cause of death, "asphyxiation due to mechanical obstruction of the mouth," Beisser: the yellow object found in Joughin's mouth (a dog toy), was roughly the same size as her oral cavity. "If you fill the oral cavity completely, you are essentially cutting off both ways of getting air," Beisser said. [/COLOR]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#444444][FONT="]several contusions on left leg, difficult to identify due to decomp; hairline fracture to the occipital bone.

Date of death is when found/recovered, cannot determine an exact time. Alcohol found in her system is not indication of intoxication, but a natural byproduct of decomp.

Saw no evidence of brain trauma, could not determine the cause of the fracture to head.

[/FONT]
[FONT="]no evidence Joughin was still alive when she was buried, such as foreign matter in the lungs, throat or nasal cavities.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#444444][FONT="]

When asked if she could confirm no evidence of secual assault she replied: [/FONT]
[FONT="]"That's what I understand; I didn't get the report back,"

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#444444][FONT="]Daniel Davison of the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation
[/FONT]
[FONT="]examination of tire marks found near probsble abduction site
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#444444][FONT="]
[/FONT]
[FONT="][COLOR=#444444]The red pickup did not match the casts, Davison said, and the front tires on the green truck could have created the impressions, though not exclusively.[/COLOR]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333][FONT="]"Other manufacturers' tires of this type may be indistinguishable from the submitted evidence,

Jessica Mendofik, a forensic scientist with the Ohio BCI
analyzed a palm print and two latent prints found on the helmet.— palm print was inconclusive to Worley, Joughin and Jackson Vandenbusche (son of farmer who retrieved the helmet from the side of the road )
[FONT="][/FONT][/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333][FONT="] inconclusive does not mean the individual did not create the print, only that it cannot be determined for certain. One latent print belonged to Jackson; the other conclusively did not belong to Jackson or Worley, and was inconclusive to SJ.

Maj. Matt Smithmyer of the Fulton County Sheriff's Office
Grew up 1/2 mile from Worley farm, had fished in pond behind Worley barn as a child. Knew JW for 40, years, was questioning JW at the farm when SJ’s body was found.

Tood about *advertiser censored* videos accessed by JW’s computer: many of young girls, kidnapping, bondage and forced, rough sex.

"The females all appear to be scared, not having any control of the situations,"

—reviewed evidence he collected from the shop and barn. He said he removed some items from a black bag inside the green wire crate in the barn, photographing them as evidence.
In green crate: lingerie, bondage restraints, ball gags, adult diapers, white tube socks (similar to what SJ wore when found), industrial zip ties and rope, and other items.

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

When asked if the crate resembled one to hold rabbits (as JW said he intended to use it for), he said he didn’t think so.

some items would be common to find on a farm (ex. Gloves, duct tape)

jury saw [FONT="]security cameras footage located at the Evergreen schools, which seem to show Worley returning to the suspected abduction site late in the evening on July 19. Though Worley initially told investigators he had not returned to the site to search for items he'd reportedly lost there — a screwdriver, sunglasses, automotive fuses — he recanted after being advised of the footage, telling investigators he had only been hoping to distance himself from their questioning.

Expect defense to present their case on Friday. tentative date to jury on Monday. [/FONT]

(A dog toy? :( First time I've seen that... )

Just part of his pretense that she misunderstood what had happened, he's such a law-abiding citizen.

IIRC, from long ago stories, he was sticking to it that it was an accident and therefore,
that is why he stayed to back up his story.

He didn't flee the scene to make it look like it was an accident. If he would have left it would seem like he was guilty. Hope I make some kind of sense.

This infuriates me and I don’t know why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My take away is that a rape kit test for semen, blood, saliva and often urine to check whether the person was drugged by the perpetrator. I hope all of these were collected for Sierra, because they have only mentioned the seman not being present at this point.

I just cant understand how/why the Coroner did not get that report back. I don't think I have ever heard that following a trial!!!!! I'm still trying to wrap my head around it reading several posts back. And to be on the stand and state that. Why didn't the State see to it. I don't understand!

Is it because she didn’t have the report in front of her to reference and she couldn’t recall simply based on memory?
It’s so hard to understand context when there’s no video.

This infuriates me and I don’t know why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He and Todd Kohlhepp both have a similar sort of weird arrogance mixed with "I'm a victim of a bad system" attitude about them that is simply infuriating to behold.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Is it because she didn’t have the report in front of her to reference and she couldn’t recall simply based on memory?

I dunno. She should have it. It is a question left in our minds let alone the Jurors. I trust they can reason this out. I have never heard of a Coroner on the stand not being fully prepared. Especially this being a Capital Case! I hate trial by tweet and especially this one where no fault of reporters we didn't get much. Being Canadian I am used to trial by tweet but typically we can follow along as they come quickly. At the end of the day I guess what I feel/think is of no consequence. However I truly hope the loved ones have answers to some questions. They deserve it and so does Sierah.

She said she "didn't get the report back", not that she didn't have it with her. Why she would testify in a capital murder case without the report is beyond me.

So I just want to see if I understand where we’re at so far. the monster, his brother, and his sister may or may not be taking the stand?? I feel since the defense only wants a day to say their crap, they don’t have a whole lot to use to actually defend the ? I’m assuming the state has interviewed all his fine list of friends, and they don’t have anything to add?? I personally used to know a family who has had the monster over for hang out time and am absolutely disgusted I was even that close to him. All the what if moments haunt me.

My heart is still breaking for Ce and her family and friends and I only hope this garbage is put away forever! He has no right to breathe the same air as our children!

I dunno. She should have it. It is a question left in our minds let alone the Jurors. I trust they can reason this out. I have never heard of a Coroner on the stand not being fully prepared. Especially this being a Capital Case! I hate trial by tweet and especially this one where no fault of reporters we didn't get much. Being Canadian I am used to trial by tweet but typically we can follow along as they come quickly. At the end of the day I guess what I feel/think is of no consequence. However I truly hope the loved ones have answers to some questions. They deserve it and so does Sierah.

I think I’m comparing this to the Cherish Perrywinkle ME who was given autopsy photos before her testimony and asked to verify that she took those photos before proceeding. I recall it took several minutes for her to go through them. What I’ve read about this coroner’s testimony is very different in that regard.

Yes I don't get the testimony from the Coroner. Not at all. That's all I got before I get sent to ban/d camp.

So I just want to see if I understand where we’re at so far. the monster, his brother, and his sister may or may not be taking the stand?? I feel since the defense only wants a day to say their crap, they don’t have a whole lot to use to actually defend the ? I’m assuming the state has interviewed all his fine list of friends, and they don’t have anything to add?? I personally used to know a family who has had the monster over for hang out time and am absolutely disgusted I was even that close to him. All the what if moments haunt me.

My heart is still breaking for Ce and her family and friends and I only hope this garbage is put away forever! He has no right to breathe the same air as our children!

Horrifying for you. Welcome. Hope that's not untoward to welcome you. It is terrifying that they walk amongst us. I have no doubt he will go away. Forever. As it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momtastic