GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are up to Count #18. Wow. So far GUILTY for ALL of them

ETA 13+14 were dismissed without prejudice

Backtracked to a special verdict form for count 15 which was also guilty and involved some use of "instruments or tools" that he used in the crime.

1 Abduction - GUILTY
2 Abduction - GUILTY
3 Kidnapping - GUILTY
4 Kidnapping - GUILTY
5 Kidnapping- GUILTY
6 Kidnapping- GUILTY
7 Felonious Assault - GUILTY
8 Felonious Assault - GUILTY
9 Murder- GUILTY
10 Murder- GUILTY
11 Aggravated Murder - GUILTY
12 Aggravated Murder- GUILTY
13 Aggravated Robbery - DISMISSED W/O PREJUDICE
14 Aggravated Robbery - DISMISSED W/O PREJUDICE
15 Possessing Criminal Tools - GUILTY (additional finding - JW posessed these tools for use as a device to abduct, kidnap, feloniously assault and murder)
16 Gross Abuse of a Corpse- GUILTY
17 Tampering with Evidence - GUILTY
18 Having Weapons while under disability - GUILTY
19 Having Weapons while under disability - GUILTY

HALLELUJAH!!!

And the attorney on his left does not want to be there right now. He so wants to be on the moon.

I would too, if I kept getting that evil side eye from that creepy .

1 Abduction - GUILTY
2 Abduction - GUILTY
3 Kidnapping - GUILTY
4 Kidnapping - GUILTY
5 Kidnapping- GUILTY
6 Kidnapping- GUILTY
7 Felonious Assault - GUILTY
8 Felonious Assault - GUILTY
9 Murder- GUILTY
10 Murder- GUILTY
11 Aggravated Murder - GUILTY
12 Aggravated Murder- GUILTY
13 Aggravated Robbery - DISMISSED W/O PREJUDICE
14 Aggravated Robbery - DISMISSED W/O PREJUDICE
15 Possessing Criminal Tools - GUILTY (additional finding - JW posessed these tools for use as a device to abduct, kidnap, feloniously assault and murder)
16 Gross Abuse of a Corpse- GUILTY
17 Tampering with Evidence - GUILTY
18 Having Weapons while under disability - GUILTY
19 Having Weapons while under disability - GUILTY

HALLELUJAH!!!

Thanks for keeping track for us

GUILTY on ALL COUNTS!
tampering with evidence, abuse of corpse, kidnapping, having weapons while on disability, murder, aggravated murder

He still looks as calm as can be. He must be incapable of showing emotions/feelings

Monday morning 9 am for Sentencing. Testimony from State, Defense mitigating factors, final arguments. instructions to jury. Their choices:

- Death; or
- Life without poss parole/
- life with possibility of parole after 30 years/
- life with possibiiity parole after 25 years.

it’s been a great group here to follow along with. :tyou: thank you, all, for being here. :grouphug:

Did anyone hear what document the judge said would need to be discussed Monday? My ears tell me "merger document," but I'm not sure I heard correctly.

Did anyone hear what document the judge said would need to be discussed Monday? My ears tell me "merger document," but I'm not sure I heard correctly.
I heard something in a word document so that he can look at it

That is what I thought he said. Something about a "merger" document. I have no idea what it is though.

That was the sample jury instructions. After that, he mentioned this other document.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The "word" document was the judge's request for jury instructions to be put into MSWORD format.

The "merger" was something else. He wants to discuss the Merger with both sides on Monday. I have no idea what the merger is.

I heard merger also, perhaps he is talking about the word document that the two attorneys are supposed to forward him by Monday in a word format.

I’m UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY crying (as my kids would call
It)!!!!!!

Thank you Lord, you are a good and Sovereign lord... thank you Lord for your mercy and grace. Amen

My relief very quickly turned to sorrow as the verdict doesn’t change the outcome of the situation.

Thank you all for listening and being a source of support.... I honestly felt hopeless and helpless many days and you all kept me in check and helped me to keep the faith.

Love you all and God bless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked up possibilities for the merger document and found this:

https://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/doctrine-of-merger-in-criminal-sentencing.html

The doctrine of merger applies in a criminal setting where the defendant committed two or more crimes in a single act, but is only charged with one crime. Essentially, the multiple instances are "merged" by a judge, or combined into a single charge. Thus, according to the merger doctrine, a defendant may sometimes serve a criminal sentence for only one crime instead of several.

I don't know if that is the case here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member