Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toi Creel@ToiCreel2m
BCI Forensic Scientist Devonie Herdeman: #JamesWorley tested positive out of 1 in 1 trillion for DNA on sunglasses found in the cornfield. Joughin's DNA was not included.

I’m familiar with rape kits but with not being an expert thought better of it to post a creditable site to explain. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My, my, my. my source is usually just Law and Order and Law and Order SVU and the ID channel! :giggle:

I'm glad they are tweeting again today, and thank you to all the people that are showing the tweets. The non embedded ones especially helps so we don't have to click on it to go and open another screen while we are rolling and scrolling.

If I am remembering correctly, when JK was asked if he ever seen her wear something similar it was in reference to the pink bottoms with black belt. Lace top wasn’t introduced until the next day. Correct me if I’m wrong.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2018/03/12/James-Worley-trial-begins-Monday.html

At about 24 minutes into the video, Josh is asked to look at photographs of three different white materials and asked if he'd ever seen Sierah in any of them. I assumed it was the adult diaper, the tube socks, and/or the bandeau, but they never said specifically other than calling them white materials or something along that line.

Taryn Lawson@cntarynlawson 5m
Ohio BCI forensic scientist Devonie Herdeman on stand now. Duct tape entered into evidence bore mixture of James Worley's DNA and Sierah Joughin's, rarer than 1 in 20 million. #WorleyTrial

My, my, my. my source is usually just Law and Order and Law and Order SVU and the ID channel! :giggle:

I'm glad they are tweeting again today, and thank you to all the people that are showing the tweets. The non embedded ones especially helps so we don't have to click on it to go and open another screen while we are rolling and scrolling.

Those are my favs. I drive my family nuts with ID and my real life crime shows. I wish I would have went to college for criminal investigation.

I usually stay a spectator but with this being within 8 miles of my residence and having multiple teens in the house, I’ve really become what my family refers to as “obsessed” with this case. Some prefer to ‘stick there head in the sand’ as if this couldn’t happen to us.... I’d rather be informed.

Thank you to all who are helping to keep us all updated.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2018/03/12/James-Worley-trial-begins-Monday.html

At about 24 minutes into the video, Josh is asked to look at photographs of three different white materials and asked if he'd ever seen Sierah in any of them. I assumed it was the adult diaper, the tube socks, and/or the bandeau, but they never said specifically other than calling them white materials or something along that line.

Thank you. I missed that. I will check it out. [emoji1303]

Toi Creel@ToiCreel56s
Herdeman: #JamesWorley and #sierahjoughin DNA tested positive for duct tape and the glove from the cornfield on east side of county road 7 (where Joughin's body was discovered).

To this day I cannot figure out how he was on his motorcycle and then was able to move her body on the motorcycle? And then come back in the truck.

I do hope we don't have a Casey Anthony jury who could not figure it out how she was killed, and therefore she was let go.

In a million years I don't think it will happen with this case but it just makes me think of that case as I can't figure out what exactly happened and how she was moved on the motorcycle through the fields.

Yes I do recall two. I wonder if they an invoice with 2 being purchased from JW?

He left her in field tied up and went back to get truck or had his brother show up with truck. The lady who saw someone with red shorts on in the cornfield bothers me. Was it JW wearing shorts on motorcycle? Were they his boxer shorts and he removed his pants. People don't ride a motorcycle in shorts. Or was it a friend or relative of his. The friend who lives on the same road?

To this day I cannot figure out how he was on his motorcycle and then was able to move her body on the motorcycle? And then come back in the truck.

I do hope we don't have a Casey Anthony jury who could not figure it out how she was killed, and therefore she was let go.

In a million years I don't think it will happen with this case but it just makes me think of that case as I can't figure out what exactly happened and how she was moved on the motorcycle through the fields.
I like to think us Fulton County residents are smart!

With all the evidence, videos, and pictures, and testimony so far he's guilty. Though I'm sure th defense will say he was there by his DNA but doesn't prove he did it. But i know he's guilty just by looking at the evidence. Thank you Ce for scratching the hell out of him.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

He left her in field tied up and went back to get truck or had his brother show up with truck. The lady who saw someone with red shorts on in the cornfield bothers me. Was it JW wearing shorts on motorcycle? Were they his boxer shorts and he removed his pants. People don't ride a motorcycle in shorts. Or was it a friend or relative of his. The friend who lives on the same road?

Yeah, the ADDI defense.

Given the way his sunglasses, helmet, screwdriver, and the fuse box were just all over the place I think it's very likely he left her there then came back. It seems like he was in a hurry to get somewhere. Otherwise, who leaves their motorcycle helmet with blood all over it on the side of the road? So I think he left went back to his house then got the truck and returned. All just speculation.
Today the cell phone analyst stated that their phones pinged in the same area around 7:45 pm on the 19th. I would like to know where her phone stopped pinging as I don't believe it was ever found.

I think it was a friend or his brother in the cornfield. It bothers me that no one else is being charged with anything. I do not believe he was alone in this evil.

I would think they would be questioning his *advertiser censored* buddy. Since they watched together. But they have not said if any other male DNA was found, correct?

Did they talk about the security cameras set up on his property?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Given the way we have been told he stared down his buddy on the stand, I wouldn't be surprised if he's somehow involved. I keep waiting for JW to throw someone else under the bus when he knows he can't deny his guilt anymore.

So her cell phone was never found? Did she have house keys with her on the bike ride? They are metal and you could not burn.

I'm hoping the lack of tweets means the reporters are getting so much information right now that they can't stop to tweet....:waiting:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710