GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That made me shudder, SJCaseFollower. I wonder if she should at least report this to the police department to be on-file? I probably would, if it were me. If it was his truck she encountered, she is one very lucky lady. Give her an extra tight hug next time you see her.

JMHO, report to FBI as they have all these cases on radar?

I recall we had extensive discussion about the red flatbed truck in these threads. I have been scanning them, trying to "home in" on the postings about this subject, but have not found anything. I think I remember that we had some photos posted as examples of representative flatbed trucks of that era here as well.

A google search of “Websleuths sierah flatbed” turns up the previous posts: https://www.google.com/search?q=websleuths sierah flatbed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgive me if I missed this - but was proof of purchase ever found on the gag item? Or evidence that connected it to Worley? Not going anywhere with this thought but just my curiosity.
I was just reading a trending article on a news app where convictions were won in a murder for hire trial in part due to intersecting phone pings and dna evidence at crime scene. I am optimistic for justice here.

Not that I have seen was a receipt for that specifically found, as was with lingerie and diapers etc. I don't recall any tweeting on that one item.

I recall we had extensive discussion about the red flatbed truck in these threads. I have been scanning them, trying to "home in" on the postings about this subject, but have not found anything. I think I remember that we had some photos posted as examples of representative flatbed trucks of that era here as well.

I had thought WTOL reported on long ago, but just recent was "As Worley looked on passively, Gardner told the court how on July 4, 1990, she began her day with a bicycle ride. On Obee Road, about a mile from her house, her bicycle was struck by a pickup truck with a flatbed trailer connected."

http://www.fcnews.org/news/12842/past-worley-victim-recounts-attack

We need a lip reader for that video of Robin's testimony.
He didn't even look at her, he was looking straight ahead or at the judge and has some type of blinking rapidly problem
He is a predator. Predator's don't stop hunting for 25 years. This guy never stopped hunting. Everyday was an opportunity. He was always looking. I shudder to think about how many girls are buried out in those fields. Buried 4 feet down so the combines don't bring them up.

My sister said that it was definitely a red flatbed truck...that was 1989!!!

Holy heck is she lucky! That’s scary to think this man may have been prowling these roads all these decades. How many more victims are we going to find out about I wonder.
I’m so happy your sister was able to get away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The key to her handcuffs on his key ring.... how can someone have any doubt. IMHO This, to me, is so clear a case.

I read quite a bit today and did not see that the handcuff key was on his keyring, but rather the key was in the handcuffs on poor SJ when she was found. Did I miss this?

I read quite a bit today and did not see that the handcuff key was on his keyring, but rather the key was in the handcuffs on poor SJ when she was found. Did I miss this?

They found another set of the keys to that same type of handcuff in a tool box , I think?

We need a lip reader for that video of Robin's testimony.
He didn't even look at her, he was looking straight ahead or at the judge and has some type of blinking rapidly problem
He is a predator. Predator's don't stop hunting for 25 years. This guy never stopped hunting. Everyday was an opportunity. He was always looking. I shudder to think about how many girls are buried out in those fields. Buried 4 feet down so the combines don't bring them up.
Oh Jashrema that was my thought yesterday. After living out there and dating a farmer for years I kept thinking why so deep. Then while driving home from work it came to me...to avoid when they harvest and then plow the fields. Remember he did state after RG he would not get caught or mess up. Something to that.

There was 3 keys that was found that matched the handcuffs that was on Sierah.
1. One was tied to the handcuffs on Sierah with a bread tie.
2. Another found in or near tool box in the barn.
3. Another found on JW keychain when searched at CCNO.

Oh Jashrema that was my thought yesterday. After living out there and dating a farmer for years I kept thinking why so deep. Then while driving home from work it came to me...to avoid when they harvest and then plow the fields. Remember he did state after RG he would not get caught or mess up. Something to that.

*Is there any way WHATSOEVER to search his yard (as I mentioned before)? Miles and miles of fields? Any way whatsoever to search for other victims?

I am specifically asking HOW "they" can SEE 4' deep? Maybe I'm asking a stupid question. Is there special equipment that can SEE remains buried 4' deep?
I'm guessing they only had basic equipment for the search. I would bring in something bigger or that can see further down compared to the hole he had dug. To dig that deep in that little time, he doesn't look to be In shape, he knew how quickly and why to dig 4ft deep.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I'm guessing they only had basic equipment for the search. I would bring in something bigger or that can see further down compared to the hole he had dug. To dig that deep in that little time, he doesn't look to be In shape, he knew how quickly and why to dig 4ft deep.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

That is why I think someone helped him. I don't believe they knew why they were digging. He just told the person to dig. Logical choice would be his brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildandfree