GUILTY OH - Summer Inman, 25, abducted & murdered, Logan, 22 March 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
During the warm weather months, I know for a fact that on weekends, there is a huge amount of motorcycle traffic traveling on the rural backroads in Hocking County and in Southern Ohio.

I do know that Vinton County, Ohio is a very rural county and the least populated county in the state of Ohio.

About the report that the Inmans may have washed their car at a car wash in McConnelsville. I do know that McConnelsville is the county seat of Morgan County and it is also next to the Muskingum River.

The Muskingum River flows into the Ohio River at Marietta.

I'm thinking that the Inmans most likely took the back roads in Southern and Eastern Ohio before they made it up to the Akron-Cleveland area.

Ohio State Route 60 goes from Marietta near the Ohio River, and on up to McConnelsville, Zanesville, and Coshocton before it gets into Holmes County. I do know that there is a very large Amish population that lives in Holmes County.

Good to hear from someone who knows the local area.

This article says they have homes in Akron, OH: http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-summer-inman-disappearance-three-arrested.txt,0,2578310.story

"Her estranged husband, William Inman II, and his parents, William Inman and Sandra Inman, who lived in an Akron home, have all been arrested and charged with Summer's kidnapping."

The Summit County appraisal and tax site shows 3 properties in Akron: http://fiscalweb.summitoh.net/clt/r...parcel=&route=&addr=&own=inman%&action=Search

SurfieTX: Perhaps you could clarify the BBM above.

The 3 Properties you indicated as owned by William A. Inman above, are actually owned by William J. Inman. Just thought maybe I missed something?

I don't think WIsr. has 3 properties? :waitasec:

As I posted last night, The Mercy Ranch, owned by the Inmans, have their own website, but you have to look in Cache to see it on a Google Search.

Here is a snip from the letter written by William A. Inman regarding the Amish man who "gave" him the property that people have been trying to figure out tonight.

FWIW, this may help.

One day I was out for a drive and stopped at an Amish metal shop. His name was A., and we started talking about the Lord. Three hours later, I finally left. I never told him I was looking for a home. I just love talking about what Jesus has done in my life.

A couple weeks went by, my dad and mom needed some metal. I told them A. has good prices, so they went there to get their metal. When they got there, my mother told A. that I had been there a few weeks earlier and told her we talked about the Lord for 3 hrs. He told her he would like to talk to me again and that the Lord told him to give me a piece of land. Not thinking to much of it, a few weeks went by before I stopped in. A. asked me, do you want a piece of land? I replied no, not really. I need to find a house to get my family into. He said I have a house the next road over, you can move into. Now thats the power of the Lord!!!

Since then I have been working on the house with a desire in my heart to help families and take care of orphans and widows.

http://www.mercyranch.com/bills_testamony.html

As I posted last night, The Mercy Ranch, owned by the Inmans, have their own website, but you have to look in Cache to see it on a Google Search.

Here is a snip from the letter written by William A. Inman regarding the Amish man who "gave" him the property that people have been trying to figure out tonight.

FWIW, this may help.

That link to the 'MercyRanch' is taking me to a site with all types of 'insurance' :waitasec:

Btw..How do you look in 'Cache'? :loser:

TIA! :)

There is a slideshow of the images attached to this article.

In the 4th picture from the Carwash, there is something large and black that appears to have been taken out and set beside the vaccum/WIjr.

The black item is not in the other 3 pics in the slideshow.

What IS it???

carwash04.jpg

http://www.10tv.com/live/foundation...arwash.html&image=4&adsec=local&tot=4&sid=102

One other thing I am wondering about, is this police light that William A. Inman Sr. removed from the vehicle in the video at the Carwash.

Why remove the light at that time? Was the light on the outside of the vehicle? Is it the flashing lights on the top of a cruiser, that they are referring to here?

Was there a reason why the Inman's had a Crown Vic., that was likely a car used by LE at some point?

They said the spotlight was removed at the car wash. You can see it on the car in the carwash pictures, it's mounted above the outside mirror in front of the driver's door. This is just a movable white light, sort of like a headlight but you can direct it where you want. Spotlights are legal on private cars, but the other lights are not. So that's why they are often still on the old cop cars when they go to auction. I know when I bought an old police car from Ohio it still had the spot light but no others. Some people buy the old cop cars because they are cheap and the departments usually maintain them quite well.

Also worth noting here, is the lack of "flashy" rims on the tires, as might have been offered as an excuse for changing the tires.

Blu_Sonic_A.jpg
Between removing the spot light and buying new tires/rims I think the idea was to make the car look less like an old cop car in case someone spotted them. Given a bit more time, I bet they would have painted the car.

Was just going to ask about the black item. It almost looks like a console? Maybe there was a console in-between the back seats that is removable?

That link to the 'MercyRanch' is taking me to a site with all types of 'insurance' :waitasec:

Btw..How do you look in 'Cache'? :loser:

TIA! :)

Sorry about that, it was good yesterday. LE probably took it down???

Go to Google Homepage. Type in Mercy Ranch. The 1st result will be the website. Click on "Cache". That will show you the "old" contents of the site. Obviously, the new "insurance" site is a recent change or whatever.

A techie will be better able to inform you about exactly how long the "cache" copy of webpages stay up, but, I have seen in the past that LE removes things and circumvents the "normal" procedure, so, that is a good thing.

Sorry about that, it was good yesterday. LE probably took it down???

Go to Google Homepage. Type in Mercy Ranch. The 1st result will be the website. Click on "Cache". That will show you the "old" contents of the site. Obviously, the new "insurance" site is a recent change or whatever.

A techie will be better able to inform you about exactly how long the "cache" copy of webpages stay up, but, I have seen in the past that LE removes things and circumvents the "normal" procedure, so, that is a good thing.

TY!! It's still there under '"cache"..Only the main page tho..Raffle tix=huge SCAM! :sick:

I just turned on the 10:00 P.M. news on WTTE-TV in Columbus.

WTTE is reporting that the family of Summer Inman are organizing their own search for Summer Inman. Summer's family plan to search along U.S. Route 33 on Friday morning.

FWIW, this may help.

Call me jaded, but I'm not buying his story.

I just turned on the 10:00 P.M. news on WTTE-TV in Columbus.

WTTE is reporting that the family of Summer Inman are organizing their own search for Summer Inman. Summer's family plan to search along U.S. Route 33 on Friday morning.

I can definitely see how they would want to, but, I don't think it is the best idea to do that.

It is best left to LE, kwim?

Must watch video here.

Interviews with the Manager of Pearl Tire and a Mechanic.

The Manager was a little suspicious of the transaction, because the treads on the tires the Inman's were trading in were better than the ones they were buying, and that is why they were sold to someone else so quickly. :( :( :(

The good news is, the Inman's had their cell with them, and LE can determine their every move almost.

"The FBI guy just showed us a picture of him and I said 'Hey, I know that guy,'" said Rich Lenz, a manager at Pearl Road Auto Parts.

The picture was of suspect William Inman Sr. The FBI thinks Inman was at the Cleveland auto parts yard, 200 miles from Logan, the day after Summer Inman disappeared.

"I wondered how they found out that he was even here and they said they were able to track him by his cell phone," Lenz said. Lenz said Inman asked to swap out the wheels and tires on his Crown Victoria.

"The reason that he said was because he wanted to make his car a little more fancier," said Lenz. "The wheels and tires that he bought from us were aluminum wheels."

Joe Canterbury works in the back of the auto parts warehouse among thousands of car parts and tires. Canterbury said he helped Inman search for the right fit.
"I found him a set of wheels off of another Crown Vic out there," said Canterbury.

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/FBI-says-tires-could-be-key-to-finding-missing-woman

DAD's 2 comments rocked! Is it possible he's Summer's DAD? Either way, he gave more then enough "intelligent reasons" to make PD shut his BIG pie-hole & remove the blog like he claimed he would..We'll see if it happens but I doubt he'll keep his "word" :banghead:

ITA with you! I think it's possible he's her father, but I was also thinking he might be one of Summer's boyfriend's friends. No matter who he is, I think he had some very good information to share.

The worst possible news.

They may have found Summer. :(

Be at Peace Now, Summer, your story has touched many. :(

From the Hocking County Sheriff Department:

LOGAN POLICE DEPARTMENT

...CONTACT: Chief Aaron Miller DATE: March 29, 2011
PHONE: 740-385-6868
Logan- Update

Tonight, the investigation into the kidnapping of Summer Inman has taken a sad turn, as investigators may have located Summer’s body just off U.S 33, about six tenths of a mile into Athens County, just outside Hocking County. Investigators are on the scene conducting appropriate investigation and crime scene processing.

There will be a press conference tomorrow, Wednesday, March 30, 2011, at 10:00 am, at the Logan City Hall, 50 S. Mulberry Street, in Logan. No further comment will be made until that time

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hocking-County-Sheriffs-Office/154334221254778?ref=ts

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717
Back