GUILTY OH - Summer Inman, 25, abducted & murdered, Logan, 22 March 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh my goodness, I hope that poor man gets his job back or that another company snaps him up as soon as they see this video. It was not his fault he couldn't see. He got a face full of pepper spray. Poor guy, he is probably having nightmares about the whole ordeal.

I think the Inman were cowards...They wait in hiding to get to Summer because if her boyfriend was around we might not being talking about Summer death. I doubt if there was second man but even if there was or if she ran off with another man what does it matter. Her death was senseless and her babies has no mother.

Only Witness to see Woman's Abduction Discusses Ordeal
The man who is believed to be the only witness to a woman's abduction told 10TV News on Friday that he tried to help her before he was pepper-sprayed in the face.
Joey Leake told 10TV's Kevin Landers that he was walking in an alley near Century National Bank on March 22 when he heard a woman scream.
More...

Church where Summer Inmans' body was found prays for victims and suspects
A church community comes together to pray for both the victim and suspects involved in a brutal murder.
More... Video Included...

Witness to Inman kidnapping wishes he could have done more
As the oldest of four children, Richard Leake is used to standing up for people.
So when he heard a woman's desperate screams as he walked down a Logan alley late on the night of March 22, he knew he had to do something.
"It sounded like she was getting her arm cut off," said Leake, 21, who is known as Joey to his friends and family.
More...

Funeral, Viewing Set for Murdered Logan Mother

LOGAN -- A 25-year-old mother Logan mother kidnapped and murdered little more than a week ago will finally be laid to rest on Monday.

First, a viewing for Summer Inman is scheduled for Sunday from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. and from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the First Church Praise and Worship Center.

A funeral for Inman is set for 1 p.m. Monday at the same location. She is to be buried at New Fairview Memorial Gardens, located on Old Logan Road in Rockbridge.

http://www.abc6onyourside.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wsyx_vid_10134.shtml

I am so angry right now, thinking of what those SOB's did to Summer.

It makes it even worse, to think of the fact that they are alive, and able to dwell on the fact that they accomplished their mission.

They got rid of her, and in the end, had the ultimate power and control over her, which is so sickening.

It makes me both very sad and very angry at the same time. :( :furious:

Tears have been shed for Summer, her babies and her family in Canada. :(

Rest in Peace, Summer.

This poor man will be forever haunted by this, I suspect.

Must read article.

*Warning: Tear Jerker.

Witness to Inman kidnapping wishes he could have done more

Saturday, April 2, 2011 03:07 AM
By Wesley Lowery

FOR THE COLUMBUS DISPATCH

HAYDENVILLE, Ohio - As the oldest of four children, Richard Leake is used to standing up for people.

So when he heard a woman's desperate screams as he walked down a Logan alley late on the night of March 22, he knew he had to do something.

"It sounded like she was getting her arm cut off," said Leake, 21, who is known as Joey to his friends and family.

The first thing that Leake saw next to the Century National Bank was a white vehicle that looked like a police car. He then saw two men dressed in black, who he figured were police officers.

But as he got closer, he noticed that there was a woman curled in a ball beneath the open car door, attempting to fend off the men.

As 25-year-old Summer Inman continued to scream, Leake realized these men weren't police: He saw that they wore ski masks and that they were shocking her with a stun gun.

"They held it on her," Leake said. "You can't forget something like that ... the way they were Tazing her."

much more here:
http://www.dispatch.com/live/conten...g-wishes-he-could-have-done-more.html?sid=101

inman02-art-gklc688i-1inman-leake2-jpg.jpg

JOHN NERO | FOR THE DISPATCH

Richard "Joey" Leake, 21, had a chemical sprayed in his eyes when he attempted to aid Summer Inman.

LE expected to find Summer in the Inmans home, when they went there.

Instead they found ample evidence against them for their crime, after spending an hour and a half searching.

The video at this link shows WIsr denying he did anything to Summer (in an arrogant way).

Akron police executed the warrant on Thursday, March 24, expecting to find Summer inside the home rented by William and Sandra Inman.

Instead, they found clues they said would help them prove their case against the Inman's and their son

http://www.wsbt.com/news/wjw-significant-evidence-against-inmans-found-txt,0,7591232.story

I am so angry right now, thinking of what those SOB's did to Summer.

It makes it even worse, to think of the fact that they are alive, and able to dwell on the fact that they accomplished their mission.

They got rid of her, and in the end, had the ultimate power and control over her, which is so sickening.

It makes me both very sad and very angry at the same time. :( :furious:

Tears have been shed for Summer, her babies and her family in Canada. :(

Rest in Peace, Summer.

You can be sure Will and Bill are looking at years on death row, and ultimately the death penalty for this horrendous crime. Justice for Summer will be served.

Logan says farewell to Summer Inman on Monday
A Hocking County community horrified by the disappearance and death of Summer Inman will say its farewells Monday.
Services for the 25-year-old kidnap and slaying victim will be 1 p.m. Monday at First Church Praise and Worship Center, 30750 Lake Logan Rd., Logan.
Visitation will be 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday at the church. Cardaras Funeral Home in Logan is in charge of arrangements. Survivors include her three young children.
More...

Witness to Summer Inman kidnapping speaks out
The only person to witness the kidnapping of Summer Inman spoke out Friday.
Joey Leake recalled to ABC6/FOX28 News' Meghan McCorkell when he was standing on a city corner in downtown Logan the night of March 22, and suddenly heard a woman screaming.
More... Video included...

Video shows altercation between Summer Inman, in-laws

:banghead:
Summer's parents granted custody.

I am sorry but that SOB does not deserve the right t o even listen to the custody hearing about his children..he kidnapped, tazed, tortured, killed and then desecrated their Mother. :banghead::banghead::loser::loser::loser::maddening::maddening:

Was Inman Sr. charged with anything for fighting with the officer?

Welcome to WebSleuths, Gummieshoe. We're glad to have you here.

Did you knew the Inmans before they went to Florida or after they came back from Florida?

Did they ever discuss anything about their ministry in Florida or discuss anything on the subject of miracles?

You can be sure Will and Bill are looking at years on death row, and ultimately the death penalty for this horrendous crime. Justice for Summer will be served.
Gummy..Thanks for joining here...I look forward to your comments!!

Summer's murder is one of the most brutal crimes and deserves the highest punishment allowed. It is horrifying to think of her screaming as they were using a stun gun on her, she had to have known they were going to kill her. I doubt they even did so quickly, they probably wanted to make sure she knew "why" they were killing her as well. Well, if it was to get the children, that was a great big failure, at least. I am grateful they acted out their atrocities with so little intelligence, thus making it fairly quick and easy for LE to find the culprits.

Welcome to WebSleuths, Gummieshoe. We're glad to have you here.

Did you knew the Inmans before they went to Florida or after they came back from Florida?

Did they ever discuss anything about their ministry in Florida or discuss anything on the subject of miracles?

Thank you for the warm welcome.

We did not know them before they went to Florida. We have known them for probably 3 years. The last 2 years they did quite a bit of work inside and outside of our home so we got to know them very well.

I know nothing about a ministry in Florida. They owned a screening business in Florida - they did those big screened in porches around in ground pools. They missed Ohio and came back. They took their ministry test while working for us - they knew that their goal in their new ministry, once it got started, was to help the homeless.

We discussed all sorts of things...but I don't recall really discussing "miracles" specifically - we discussed reincarnation quite a bit, books on religion, different experiences we have had in our lives that assured us there was a God, scripture, Bible verses, Adam and Eve...Cain and Able.
...oh gosh the list is endless.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero
Back