OH - Three killed in Kirkersville nursing home shooting, POI dead, 12 May 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG

Licking Co. Sheriff: Kirkersville Police Chief had been on the job 3 weeks before shooting. Father of 6 children, with 1 on the way - @wsyx6

[video=twitter;863066169397448704]https://twitter.com/WEWS/status/863066169397448704[/video]

Cyber investigator and home land security on site? Any thoughts on that?

Prayers to that officers wife, children, and the 2 employees family.

Cyber investigator and home land security on site? Any thoughts on that?

Prayers to that officers wife, children, and the 2 employees family.

IDK what to think. First call was for man outside with gun. Chief found outside, then gunman entered center and shot 2 workers, then himself. Who was his primary target?

IDK what to think. First call was for man outside with gun. Chief found outside, then gunman entered center and shot 2 workers, then himself. Who was his primary target?

I'm not sure either what to think. Especially when you combine the reports say the officer was ambushed.

They also said the building was secured and there was a scuffle before residents heard shots.

It just seems really fast to get Homeland and Cyber on seen if it was perceived to be your usual domestic or other typical situation. I also noted BCI lead Trout was requested to lead the investigation. That could be irrelevant but I noticed they said he was requested.

I'm not sure either what to think. Especially when you combine the reports say the officer was ambushed.

They also said the building was secured and there was a scuffle before residents heard shots.

It just seems really fast to get Homeland and Cyber on seen if it was perceived to be your usual domestic or other typical situation. I also noted BCI lead Trout was requested to lead the investigation. That could be irrelevant but I noticed they said he was requested.

And if the building was secured how did the shooter get in?

Thorpe said Kirkersville police chief Steven Eric Disario was dispatched Friday morning after a report of a man with a gun. The last radio transmission from Disario informed dispatch that he had the gunman in his sights. When backup units arrived, Disario's body was laying dead in the street.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/12/cop-shot-in-incident-at-ohio-nursing-home-reports-say.html

I wonder if the chief was afraid of going to prison if he shot him. Or maybe the guy had an accomplice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZogNCat
Back