OH - Three students killed in Chardon High School shooting, 27 Feb 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't care for him.

From Wikipedia:

With two years left in his Senate term, Grendell waived them and ran for his former House of Representatives seat in order to avoid term limits. On November 2, 2010, he won back his former House seat, the 98th district, decisively. With the Senate then having to appoint someone to the remainder of Grendell's unexpired Senate term, it was rumored that Grendell's wife, Diane Grendell, was a possibility for appointment. Upon learning that she would not be appointed, Grendell decided to remain in the Senate. Soon after, The Plain Dealer and other state newspapers began questioning Grendell's motives and true agenda as a state legislator.[6]

Now he's a juvenile court judge. No more of those pesky commutes to Columbus.

If I'm hearing right: He shot four students in the cafeteria and one in the hallway. Fired 10 rounds in cafeteria. He claims to have chosen the victims randomly.

Wow. He didn't even know the victims?

And don't worry, strawberry. No way will he go home.

random?

back of the head shots random?

cannot wait to hear evidence & not TJs words

Lane stated to LE his victims were random. That surprises me.

He's already lying. He knew all those boys. DP's brother was a "friend" on Facebook!

grandpa declined being represented by counsel (they said his name but I missed it)

TL is advised of his rights to remain silent. He speaks clearly answering do you understand "Yes, yes I do."

The hearing seems to only be about his continued detention , TL's attorney doesn't object to continued detention of TL. Due to the serious nature.

15 days to formally charge TL. The initial hearing on charges Tues March 6th at 3:00PM
Also leaving open March 19th starting at 9:00 am to proceed for transfer for the adult court.

Wow. He didn't even know the victims?

And don't worry, strawberry. No way will he go home.

According to reports and interviews I have heard he did know them. And one of the boys was dating his x-girlfriend.

15 day juvie detention

there have not been any charges filed yet..

they have until 1 march to file charges at 1600 hours (?)

6March 3pm first hearing
19march 9am in case filings of motion of transfer to adult court

Oh great, his lawyer is Farinacci (spelling?) who downplayed the whole thing and made it sound like Lane just got caught up in the middle of a school shooting and is now "confused" about it all.

I'm fearing a circus once this comes to trial. If it ever does.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back