GUILTY OH - Tiffany Brown, 26, Bellefontaine, 11 Feb 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They don't need the phone - just the phone records. And I assume the ex provided LE with the info. Same with the cell phone pings.

LE is moving fast on this case.

Ohh...the ex got the text..ok..and yes, I'm impressed with LE...I still just find it hard to believe her car was sitting in that exact parking lot for three days.

I dont know if they got videos from the bank or not, i believe they are trying to keep some info from the public for fear of the wrong person hearing it. But i am keeping tabs with her best friend who is working with her family, and i havent heard anything. I know her family has offered a $5,000 reward for her safe return. I am in the process of printing out fresh fliers for them to distribute tomorrow.

I can't find the thanks button..I don't see it..but I wanted to thank you for your maps.

I pray that she is just a runaway, but I don't think this looks good.

You're welcome for the maps.

I don't think this is going to have a good ending. I'm not feeling good about it at all.

Honestly, I dont think its going to have a good ending either. Normally, they'll have come up with at least clues or leads or something by now. For this particular case, they got nothing. Im not much of a praying person, but right now i am praying my heart out that we can find Tiffany B (i say B bc my name is Tiffany as well) and bring her home to her kids, and those who love her.

I am terrified that this will end badly, but i also know that us B*Town Ppl wont give up till we bring her home! An i will print out a million and one fliers if thats what it takes.

Honestly, I dont think its going to have a good ending either. Normally, they'll have come up with at least clues or leads or something by now. For this particular case, they got nothing. Im not much of a praying person, but right now i am praying my heart out that we can find Tiffany B (i say B bc my name is Tiffany as well) and bring her home to her kids, and those who love her.

I am terrified that this will end badly, but i also know that us B*Town Ppl wont give up till we bring her home! An i will print out a million and one fliers if thats what it takes.

You're doing a wonderful thing in helping Tiffany's family with the fliers. Whatever way this turns out, you will always feel good in knowing that contributed to helping find out what happened to Tiffany. You're doing a good thing.

Have a good night; sleep tight.

ABC6/FOX28 News' Meghan McCorkell has learned Brown was dropping off a deposit at the bank for her mother. Then she was running to Western Union to wire money to a cousin.

Brown made it to the bank, but never showed up at Western Union.

On Monday, her Honda Civic was found at the Colonial Arms Apartments. Her keys were inside the car and the driver's seat was pushed back for a much taller person.

http://www.abc6onyourside.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wsyx_vid_9279.shtml

in the video at this link family says that Tiffany does know someone at the apartments but they claim to have never seen her

The search for a missing 26-year-old single mother of two continues, but on Monday Bellefontaine police recovered the missing woman's car at an apartment complex in town.
According to Brown's father, a woman made the discovery and called police. Larry Brown said his daughter's vehicle was missing a very distinctive bumper sticker that's yellow and reads "Look out for motorcycles." He said the vehicle's keys were still in the ignition

http://www.whiotv.com/news/26852261/detail.html

soooo... seat slid way back and distinguishing bumper sticker missing.... oh my....

his daughter's vehicle was missing a very distinctive bumper sticker that's yellow and reads "Look out for motorcycles."

http://www.whiotv.com/news/26852261/detail.html

soooo... seat slid way back and distinguishing bumper sticker missing.... oh my....

To me, this snippet speaks volumes. Someone went to the trouble (and it can be a real PITA) to remove the bumper sticker. Sounds like crime cover up.

ABC6/FOX28 News' Meghan McCorkell has learned Brown was dropping off a deposit at the bank for her mother. Then she was running to Western Union to wire money to a cousin.

On Monday, her Honda Civic was found at the Colonial Arms Apartments. Her keys were inside the car and the driver's seat was pushed back for a much taller person.

http://www.abc6onyourside.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wsyx_vid_9279.shtml

in the video at this link family says that Tiffany does know someone at the apartments but they claim to have never seen her

So someone drove her car to an apartment complex where she knew someone. Who was this someone? A female or a male?

I was looking at the apartments in the video and I thought it would be a bigger building and a number of cars in the parking lot. Surprising this person didn't see Tiffany's car that had been parked there for 3 days. I guess with the bumper sticker off it would make it less recognizable.

Is someone setting this person up?

Praying for Tiffany.

Do we know how much $ was being transferred to the cousin? Who else knew she would have cash? Did she go inside the bank to make the deposit or a drive thru window. Someone could have followed her from inside the bank.

This just doesn't sound like a random stranger did this. I have a feeling it's someone Tiffany knows.

This just doesn't sound like a random stranger did this. I have a feeling it's someone Tiffany knows.

I agree 100% since they found the car at an apt that she knew someone who lived there I'm just opening to possibilities.

It was mentioned that she just received her tax return. When researching the Western Union locations, I noticed that 2 of them were at those "quick cash" places (like Cash America, etc.). I'm pretty sure they cash tax return checks.

I wonder if she went there to cash her tax return and wire some money to her cousin. Some of these places don't attract the "nicest" people on earth (MOO - based on personal experience). Could she have met up with foul play near the Western Union location?

In any event, the car was left at the apartment with the keys still in it, which tells me that whomever was driving the car didn't care about it and did not plan on using it again. The taking of the bumpersticker was to keep it under the radar for a bit.

Certainly, someone in the apartment complex saw something. I really hope so, for Tiffany and her family. :(

I thought they said she was going to Kroger after the bank? Kroger does Western Union at the Service desk.

I was wondering the same thing. I'm wondering if Kroger's in Belle. has a Western Union..didn't it say somewhere she was headed to Kroger's as one of her errands..I could have that completely wrong. My guess is Belle. would not have a lot of Western Unions.

It has been reported in several places that Tiffany never made it to Kroger's, though I'm not sure what LE is basing that on.

In Bellefontaine there are 10 Western Union locations. Not 10 standalone locations, but 10 Western Union concessions if you will within other stores and in banks. The stores include RiteAid, Family Dollar store, Kroger's, etc. The banks in Bellefontaine providing Western Union Service include Fifth Third Bank and WoodForest National Bank.

But most of these points are moot, since, as nurse beeme reported in post #87, above,

It's been reported she never made it to Kroger's either. So something must have happened immediately after leaving PNC Bank. No report of her anywhere after that. JMHO.

In the video you only see one building of colonial arms, but they have more buildings/parking back away from the road. Its not a "big" complex but its a couple of buildings at least.

Family and friends believe that it was someone who knew her to, which is why they arent disclosing much information anymore. If it is someone who knows her, then they could be here watchin our everymove, and we dont want to do, sazy or release any info that could cause them to freak out and act harshly.

As far as western union, that could be anywhere in this town. we have several. Walmart, Kroger, and fulmers i know for sure each have one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9
Back