Identified! OH - Troy, Miami Co., 'Buckskin Girl' WhtFem 133UFOH, 15-25, Apr'81 - Marcia King

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's not on the rule out list but this states that Roxann had both ears pierced. IIRC BG didn't.

but it's possible that her pierced ears could have closed up over time if they had nothing in them

Diehl had a noticeable diastema between her upper front teeth that isn't noted in BG's report, though. But I agree, there's a resemblance between their photos.

Does anyone know how long BG was deceased before her body was found?

I'm relieved to know she's probably still alive but saddened that we're no closer to identifying BG.

Something else I thought of, I wear slip-ons in the house and keep my barn shoes and boots in the mudroom. When I'm going out to the barn the last thing I do is slip on my boots when opening the door. The first thing I do when coming in the house is slide off my boots. Could she have been intercepted at one of those points? I also have several scars on my wrists and arms from repairing barbed wire fencing. If someone was planning a robbery there'a also the regular routine of feeding and watering at the same time every day.

I've been thinking she was attacked by a lover/significant other at a time when she just arrived home or was just about to be leaving home for the day, evening, or whatever. For me, a jacket is usually the very last thing I would slip on when I left the house and probably the first thing I would take off when I came home from work, bar, etc. but we all do things differently. it's just my opinion and no more valid than anyone else's opinion but I don't think there is anything deliberate to her lack of shoes.

I've been thinking she was attacked by a lover/significant other at a time when she just arrived home or was just about to be leaving home for the day, evening, or whatever. For me, a jacket is usually the very last thing I would slip on when I left the house and probably the first thing I would take off when I came home from work, bar, etc. but we all do things differently. it's just my opinion and no more valid than anyone else's opinion but I don't think there is anything deliberate to her lack of shoes.

Welcome to Ws phx611!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I appreciate the thoughtful discussion I find through the various threads.

Hi all....
I did a search on this thread and she did not come up; (hopefully, I'm not stepping on anyone's toes if they've already suggested her), but I REALLY think Delores Diane Gonzalez looks like her: same height; age range; and the nose...CarlK is a whole lot better at this than me but I blew up the pics side by side and I got chills. Maybe one of you can do that...I'm lame that way. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3435dfms.html

Side by side -- Delores on either side of Carl's recon. Yeah, I see what you see, Sam...

Attachments

• delores gonzalez with buckskin girl.png
    delores gonzalez with buckskin girl.png
    181.1 KB · Views: 269
Delores was suggested in post #596. The time frame is off, but she does look similar. Up thread someone questioned whether we know if BG had borne children (Delores G had two).

Delores was suggested in post #596. The time frame is off, but she does look similar. Up thread someone questioned whether we know if BG had borne children (Delores G had two).

Thanks, I forgot about that suggestion!

Thanks, carbuff! So, do we submit her? She is not ruled out on Namus......

Thanks. I thought the name was familiar from somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamesrobert