Identified! OH - Troy, Miami Co., 'Buckskin Girl' WhtFem 133UFOH, 15-25, Apr'81 - Marcia King

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stalked by them? They who?

Wrong word choice, sorry...I meant how they typically shun those who leave Amish faith. But, perhaps if she was a rebellious kid, and they were having trouble with her before leaving, they decided they had had enough and beat her to death. But I don't think that's the case, as their hair isn't styled similarly. I think she was most likely a farm worker.

There's no Amish mafia. No enforcers. Individual child abuse and domestic violence, yeah. But she wouldn't be stalked by a group.
When I say they can keep track of members and ex members, I just mean that the Amish Grapevine is second to none. People pay attention, and also gossip like mad. How else are you going to keep track of your 1-W service's roommate's uncle's cousin for 40 years?

Ahem. Sorry.
Buckskin girl. If she is Amish, I will eat a covering. And a Whoopie pie.

I have been known to brand my hair like that because it helps keep it out of my eyes and under control. My hair is very unruly.

There's no Amish mafia. No enforcers. Individual child abuse and domestic violence, yeah. But she wouldn't be stalked by a group.
When I say they can keep track of members and ex members, I just mean that the Amish Grapevine is second to none. People pay attention, and also gossip like mad. How else are you going to keep track of your 1-W service's roommate's uncle's cousin for 40 years?

Ahem. Sorry.
Buckskin girl. If she is Amish, I will eat a covering. And a Whoopie pie.

I have been known to brand my hair like that because it helps keep it out of my eyes and under control. My hair is very unruly.

I agree, I don't think she was Amish. I was just speculating because on other pages of this thread thought she may be Amish. I don't know much about Amish at all, just theorizing. I mean no offense.

I personally feel this to be a domestica abuse case. I think she was a farm girl who was stuck in a bad relationship (good dentition, ruddy complexion, etc.) But I want to leave no stone unturned.

I submitted Diane Marie Bourne as being BG to the Canadian National Centre for Missing Persons and Unidentified Remains.

This time, I didn't mention working on WS. Lol

I got a response but it was about how they forwarded it to the people working on her case. Which was weird because I followed the email link provided on the website. But, you know, as long as the right people get it.

So the tip concerning Diane Bourne was again forwarded.
I think she and BG have the same unique facial shape.

Height is about right. The weight is off, but lots of people are not sure of theirs. I think it's worth submitting.

Noting that Vonnie Bales does not have pierced ears, BSDoe also does not have pierced ears.

Not to be glib but winner, winner-chicken dinner. I think Vonnie is her; that nose, lips, and sad eye shape does it for me. Nice catch.

Both Vonnie and BG have a particularly dark cluster of freckles on the right side of their noses (it appears to the left in the photos, of course.)

The hair color is noticeably different but in her photo with blonde hair, Vonnie doesn't look even close to 28 or 29, IMHO, but much younger. Maybe her hair grew darker in her teens and twenties?

Hi all, It's good to see the interest is still going strong on this case. I may have an update on my possible match to "Wendy Susan Byron" - soon - I hope. I have been working with authorities in both Ohio and in California, as well as with a reporter who is interested in the case.

Hi all, It's good to see the interest is still going strong on this case. I may have an update on my possible match to "Wendy Susan Byron" - soon - I hope. I have been working with authorities in both Ohio and in California, as well as with a reporter who is interested in the case.

View attachment 83410

Wendy has DNA in NamUs, wouldn't that be an automatic rule out? Though they do look close.

for the sake of ease, here is the Namus link for Buckskin Girl as well as the list of rule outs:

https://identifyus.org/cases/4790

Ellen Akers 1966 Florida
Tammy Akers 1962 Virginia
Katherine Anderson 1954 Maryland
Maria Anjiras 1961 Connecticut
Lynn Bandringa 1945 California
Donna Barnhill 1967 North Carolina
Kristy Booth 1960 Texas
Darcy Brown 1943 Ohio
Peggy Byars-Baisden 1941 Florida
Mary Cook Spencer 1954 Maryland
Carol Donn 1963 Florida
Christine Eastin 1952 California
Carol Edwards 1955 Washington
Cherry Greenman 1956 Washington
Jamie Grissim 1955 Washington
Corinne Groenenberg 1957 California
Susan Hallowell Florida
Evelyn Hartley 1937 Wisconsin
Lorraine Herbster 1962 New Jersey
Margaret Holst 1958 Nebraska
Paulette Jaster 1954 Michigan
Rita Jolly 1955 Oregon
Vicke Lamberton 1949 Massachusetts
Carol Lubahn 1954 California
Anne Manchester 1954 Delaware
Aleca Manning 1952 Arizona
Deborah Meyer 1958 Wyoming
Barbara Monaco 1960 Virginia
Audrey Nerenberg 1958 New York
Linda Nickell 1955 Michigan
Nancy O'Sullivan 1959 Illinois
Judith ODonnell 1961 New York
Patricia Otto 1952 Idaho
Laureen Rahn 1966 New Hampshire
Angela Ramsey 1961 Florida
Elaine Robertson 1955 Washington
Alma Root 1965 California
Janis Sanders 1950 Michigan
Diane Schulte 1954 Idaho
Suzanne Schultz 1961 Wisconsin
Beverly Sharpman 1930 Pennsylvania
Catherine Sjoberg 1957 Wisconsin
Debra Spickler 1955 Connecticut
Mary Sprague 1960 Florida
Kimberly Stewart 1956 California
Belinda VanLith 1957 Minnesota
Floradean Walker 1925 Texas
Christina White 1967 Washington
Kathy Wilcox 1956 Michigan
Debra Wilhite 1955 Indiana
April Zane 1960 Illinois

Bumping this post with all the rule-outs for Buckskin, also to promote those mps.

Yes, but if DNA is processed and does not match up to hers, they will not put her on the rule out list since it is automatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966