GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she is the only one alive, that makes me think that as well.

Maybe reason for abduction was Sarah. OR. someone else but kept Sarah alive... for other reasons. :(

Wow, was just checking in. I missed alot it seems this morning. So LE went to somebody's house and now Sarah is in the hospital. Anybody know what led them to this house?

We have no idea.

Here is a link to the first report:
MOUNT VERNON — According to residents on Columbus Road, just south of Mount Vernon, local law enforcement officers forced entry into a Columbus Road residence about 7:45 this morning.

http://www.mountvernonnews.com/blog...-two-persons-removed-from-columbus-road-home/

And the only other MSM report:
http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2010/11/14/14-knox.html?sid=101

Maybe the little girls facebook comment had something to it after all?

Now I hope the rest of them are alive too. If they are still out there at the house and no one else it confirmed by the family then I am very afraid it isnt looking to good.

Now says search is still on. :waitasec:

ETA: I think they took whoever was there out - either dead or alive - and the other two may be missing. Just MOO. (But conflicting reports about Sarah being at hospital and Sarah being in basement getting medical attention. I believe the former...).

From the facebook page:

POLICE HAVE FOUND WHO WE THINK IS SARAH MAYNARD IN THE BASEMENT OF A HOUSE IN MOUNT VERNON AND SHE HAS BEEN SENT TO THE HOSPTIAL

from one of the comments:

were is kody tina and stephanie they said one person is persumed dead and the guy went into custody at 8am this morning and family surrounding the house and others are too

Now says search is still on. :waitasec:

ETA: I think they took whoever was there out - either dead or alive - and the other two may be missing. Just MOO. (But conflicting reports about Sarah being at hospital and Sarah being in basement getting medical attention. I believe the former...).

Belimom, where did you read about there still being a search? TIA.

FB page:
Search party say they will continue to search until things are confirmed.

FB admin says Sarah M is in the hospital.

Matthew J. Hoffman, 30, owns the house at 49 Columbus Rd. in Clinton Township, according to the Knox County auditor's website.

Another neighbor said the FBI questioned residents this morning about when they had last seen Hoffman, what kind of car he drove and whether they had noticed anything unusual about his behavior.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2010/11/14/14-knox.html?sid=101

Sprang lived on Magers Road and Herrmann on King Beach Drive in Howard Township.

The way this is worded bothers me.

I am heart broke already.
If the two woman were missing before the two kids and Sahra is still alive and no other bodies have been taken out I am very scared it was Kody.

Matthew J. Hoffman, 30, owns the house at 49 Columbus Rd. in Clinton Township, according to the Knox County auditor's website.

Another neighbor said the FBI questioned residents this morning about when they had last seen Hoffman, what kind of car he drove and whether they had noticed anything unusual about his behavior.

Without knowing when the FBI spoke with the residents (was it before or after the guy's arrest?), this article could mean MH isn't the man who was taken into custody and is possibly on the run - which may indicate at least 2 perps.

Reporter for Columbia Dispatch says no press releases until the
2pm press conf.

3.5 hours while ppl take off in hundreds to search for them, still?

Seems strange to hold on to desperately needed information - for others.

Needless to say, I don't get it.

Belimom, where did you read about there still being a search? TIA.

FB. However, it was clarified that it was still on b/c LE has not officially confirmed anything to them yet. All from FB - not sure if it's true or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!