GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
btw, wasn't this thread up to 21 pages long?? Why is it only 6 now? Am I crazy, or is anyone else seeing this?

I believe the other three are dead in the house. JMO
...(snipped)...

But why remove one body and not two others? Unless the death of the one removed was caused by the invasion - killed either by LE or by someone else in front of LE? And other two were found already dead?

Just trying to put it all together. :waitasec:

Now FB is saying Steph in basement alive, kids tied up in van, Tina gone... Again, just FB.

ETA: Seems to be a rumor - sorry, folks.

Per FB;

Stephanie was in the basement.
Kids were tied up in the van outside the house. Tina is gone.

Unsure what this all means.

But why remove one body and not two others? Unless the death of the one removed was caused by the invasion - killed either by LE or by someone else in front of LE? And other two were found already dead?

Just trying to put it all together. :waitasec:

I don't think they removed any bodies as the crime scene would need to be processed first. I believe they removed Sarah into an ambulance and covered her face to hide her from public view.

JMO

I checked vinelink and not seeing anything... anyone had any luck with knox county booking?

Anyone think this could have happened: The 2 woman go to the house looking to rent it and are met with harm the man goes back and waits for the kids to get home from school and takes them maybe the boy gets hurt ie, the blood. Or the guy could have came to the ladies home before the kids got home did something to them and waited for the kids?

If this is true makes me think Sarah was the target and the others I'm afraid might be no longer alive! So crazy.. so sad..

Maybe, but what puzzles me is how does one guy kidnap 4 people, two of which are adult women. This house is right in the middle of town so who would go willingly into this guy's house without a fight? Something just doesn't add up. :waitasec:

NEWB QUESTION:: ALERT:: Does the city coroner *have to come out, or is that something FBI could do?

Holy crap. I'm glad Sarah was found alive - but I still have no idea what is really going on with this case. No idea of motive, suspect, nothing. Here's hoping the 2pm presser clears things up a bit.

I do not believe they were looking at rentals either because you don't take your dog along for that.

Also there are 12, SO within a mile radius of this home.

Update: 24 SO in one mile radius. Some live in same dwelling

NEWB QUESTION:: ALERT:: Does the city coroner *have to come out, or is that something FBI could do?

The local ME or coroner would be the ones to remove the body. Once the remains were examined locally, they could be turned over to FBI. More than likely samples would be sent though. JMO

Maybe, but what puzzles me is how does one guy kidnap 4 people, two of which are adult women. This house is right in the middle of town so who would go willingly into this guy's house without a fight? Something just doesn't add up. :waitasec:

Remember the Groene case: alone, Joseph Duncan went into a house and slaughter 3 family members... then took off with Shasta and Dylan, eventually murdering Dylan. Sometimes people are just so evil...

The local ME or coroner would be the ones to remove the body. Once the remains were examined locally, they could be turned over to FBI. More than likely samples would be sent though. JMO

What if it was someone with LE, harmed during the entry?

I do not believe they were looking at rentals either because you don't take your dog along for that.

Also there are 12, SO within a mile radius of this home.

Yes, the dog is what is throwing me off on this whole thing. It truly seems as if they were all kidnapped from their home, and taken to this house. It is all so very bizarre. I just don't get why the dog was included in this...

I am not certain, but I believe that deaths believed to be accidental or suspicious in nature, homicide, or suicide must be viewed at the scene of the death. I think a body can only be moved with the permission of the coroner. Somebody please correct me if wrong. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!