GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bad feeling that Sarah was not able to help LE with the location of her family members and her mom's friend...I doubt that LE would have waited until tomorrow to try to locate them if they had information from her? Unless of course they are searching now, and keeping it quiet.

Sadly, I think this may be the case. I'm sure if she knew where they were, LE would have found them by now...........it's been more than 12 hours since they found Sarah.

I hope that Sarah has been able to tell LE exactly what happened in the house and how she ended up in Hoffman's house.

Grrr, I think I might of found the suspects Myspace. However, I need to get back to thread 1 for some information.

Does anyone know what happened to it?

The only new developments that was reported on the WBNS 11:00 PM news is that there is going to be another search Monday morning in the Apple Valley area. WBNS repeated everything else from the 6:30 pm news.

A thought has ocurred to me. There are two rivers in Knox County, the Kokosing River and the Mohican River. If Hoffman is attracted to water, then LE may have to consider searching waterways in Knox County, such as rivers, streams, and quarries.

Do we know the dates when he was in jail for arson? I can eliminate this person based on that info.
Sorry for not knowing as much as I think I do.

TIA.

Do we know the dates when he was in jail for arson? I can eliminate this person based on that info.
Sorry for not knowing as much as I think I do.

TIA.

I think he was sentenced in 2000 but unsure if he served the whole 8 years...

The media is getting worse and worse overall...we go through this poor reporting stuff in almost case we cover here. It is so frustrating. I have gotten so I only look for quotations marks, and then still don't feel certain...

I think he was sentenced in 2000 but unsure if he served the whole 8 years...

The media is getting worse and worse overall...we go through this poor reporting stuff in almost case we cover here. It is so frustrating. I have gotten so I only look for quotations marks, and then still don't feel certain...

Totally understand. I feel the same way. Thanks for the help!

"Authorities had talked to the girl but would not release any details because the investigation is ongoing, Barber said."

"Davis said Hoffman did tree trimming work and had built a fire Wednesday night in his backyard, where there was a mound of ashes Sunday with tree parts on it. She said he walked to a nearby park with a lake almost every day and was a "nature person" who collected leaves."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/11/14/ohio-town-waits-answers-ohio-missing-family-case/

Wonder what he was burning in his backyard Wednesday night.

I think if we read between the lines on this, and considering the presser in which the sheriff was asked specifically what led them to Hoffman's house and another question about cell phone pings (sheriff declined to answer these two questions)............I think Sarah had her cell phone in her pocket and somehow managed to send some sort of alert to a friend who called LE.

I'm catching up on this ... BUT ...
I highly doubt a cell call or ping would have come out of a basement in Mt Vernon. It's HORRIBLY difficult to get a cell signal ANYWHERE there... and in a basement it would be 10 times more difficult.

My hub and I stay in Mt Vernon several times a year. We are very familiar with the area. My phone goes into a complete coma. His still gets signal in VERY FEW places. We were out to eat one night and the waitress had us walk two blocks to a corner by a tree just to aquire some sort of cell signal (SERIOUSLY).

It appears the girl might not know what happened to the other three. I am having a hard time figuring out the circumstances. I've seen an article saying police interviewed her "somewhat" which I find a bit peculiar, considering that two women and a child are still missing, wouldn't police want to interview her in depth, and if the missing are alive presumably every minute could count?

Just some basic info on Mt Vernon so you guys can get an idea of the area. The population is around 15,000. Seniors make up 30-40% of that. The counties surrounding Mt Vernon are very rural with populations around 800-1200 in each township. There is a HEAVY Amish presence. (approx 40,000 in knox and neighboring holmes county).

Someone asked about night time traffic? Bus routes? Ummm. No. You are far more likely to hear the clippity clop of horse & buggy at night than you are to see head lights. Mt. Vernon is by far the most "city like" area around But it's still very small.

It would be a very good area (place) to hide a body or bodies and if you picked correctly LE might never find them. :( :(

Local paper http://www.mountvernonnews.com/

I would strongly advise everyone to avoid the facebook page set up for this family... which is linked earlier in the thread.

It has been completely taken over and there is crude, graphic, derogatory, prejudice, violent, bloody and possibly even illegal comments and pictures on there.

Just thought I would give everyone a heads up before they decided to go check on any rumors... it is not even worth attempting now. Maybe in the morning they will clean it up, or simply shut it down.

I'll even go one step further and say... some of these people make the depraved, disturbed perps that we have seen... look like preachers. A couple of these are just way beyond the "warning signs" stage. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we see them in the news in the future.

Now I think I will go :sick:

I would strongly advise everyone to avoid the facebook page set up for this family... which is linked earlier in the thread.

It has been completely taken over and there is crude, graphic, derogatory, prejudice, violent, bloody and possibly even illegal comments and pictures on there.

Just thought I would give everyone a heads up before they decided to go check on any rumors... it is not even worth attempting now. Maybe in the morning they will clean it up, or simply shut it down.

I'll even go one step further and say... some of these people make the depraved, disturbed perps that we have seen... look like preachers. A couple of these are just way beyond the "warning signs" stage. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we see them in the news in the future.

You are so right! It's horrid what those jerks have done to that page. I flagged a bunch of posts FWIW.

I wish there was a law to prevent all that 'free speech' from bullying the families who are in so much anguish already.

http://t.co/omvbgnZ

Last nights news cast - (click Missing Persons on the left) under the Monday Forecast

It says blood was found in two different spots in Tina's home.

Where GB spent the night has changed.
The time of the text from Tina to GB has changed.
Where Stephanie Sprang's car was located has changed.

Anything else?

i also noticed these changes, but im starting to wonder if its just incorrect reporting? seems like they were playing fast and loose with the facts - this drives me nuts. it seems like no one actually reports anymore, they just pull it from the AP and forget about it, kwim?

It is being discussed on the today show (east coast) right now.

It appears to be the top story on Good Morning America also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member