GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now THIS in interesting, if it is accurate. Could be that Stephanie was the target all along... perhaps she brought him along over to TH's?? Let's have a little party? A party that when bad when she may have inadvertently insulted him?

We have no info if Sarah was sexually abused. Perhaps he favored her for some reason.. who knows.

LE has his computer. I'm sure they already know what his "preferences" are...

Information is from http://mountvernonmunicipalcourt.org/ - Mt. Vernon Municipal Courts under TR/CR case lookup.

I thought it was a different mother whose daughter rode home with him--I think there were three mothers sharing their stories in that piece (which made me believe it more than if it had just been Donna). But the point is still a very good one re Donna and her son--although the GF is the bigger question there. I guess it's obvious that MH wasn't hiding his criminal past.

(BBM)

Is it? When did Donna say this? Was it before it hit the media about his crimes in Colorado or after? Did she find out about his criminal record before the ex-GF moved out or after she did and warned them?

It's also possible that none of the neighbours suspected him until after the ex-GF told one (or more) about the choking incident and then moved out. They let their sons have sleepovers at his house while the GF and her boy still lived there, so how leery could they have been?

I'm not feeling very trusting of DD right now.

JMO

Oh my gosh...so many possibilities and all we can do is guess. What a weird person he is. I keep thinking about Groenes. His preference was lil boys yet he kept Shasta alive and with him for some reason. DQ manager was very quick to call LE - something had to have happened before -some warning or if I disappear call LE type of thing. But what?? LE knew to search his house. He was sitting just watching her truck. Gives me the freaking creeps. How many days did he have at his utter leisure to do whatever he did with them?? I'd like to know what Sarah has told LE. She's one lucky little girl. Thank goodness they found her when they did.

Information is from http://mountvernonmunicipalcourt.org/ - Mt. Vernon Municipal Courts under TR/CR case lookup.

Thank you! I found it interesting, too. It's one of the very few verifiable pieces of information we have. It sure looks like four marriages and five offences in nine years. Has there been mention of a current husband, or can we assume four failed marriages? I'm not getting a good feeling about any of this.

JMO

Now THIS in interesting, if it is accurate. Could be that Stephanie was the target all along... perhaps she brought him along over to TH's?? Let's have a little party? A party that when bad when she may have inadvertently insulted him? ...(snipped)...

If it's true that the last time Sarah saw Stephanie was on Tuesday, then I'm not sure if this fits the timeline. Unless it happened before Sarah got home from school and she never saw Stephanie. I'm still thinking it happened the other way around: Sarah, Kody, and Tina... then Stephanie comes in (or maybe Stephanie and Tina together).

...(snipped)...LE knew to search his house. He was sitting just watching her truck. Gives me the freaking creeps. How many days did he have at his utter leisure to do whatever he did with them?? I'd like to know what Sarah has told LE. She's one lucky little girl. Thank goodness they found her when they did.

BBM

That's the thing, though. It wasn't just searching his house -- the sheriff said they KNEW Sarah was there. For a fact. They did not know if any of the others were there or not, but they KNEW she was. So... how?!?

Someone asked upthread about Tina's bf/ex. What's his deal? I'm sure he's been questioned and checked out. I thought I read that he worked 80 miles away. I can understand not making that drive everyday but dang...what timing. Where are these 3 people???

Could he (MH) have told them that she was there? Or they picked up, overheard, knew someway that she was there?? This case is driving me nuts...

And yet - have to go back to the sheriff saying that they KNEW they would find Sarah at Hoffman's but hoped they would find the other 3.

What did LE find out specifically to raid Hoffman's house??

Cell phone data/transmissions?

What if the truck towed away by LE was lent to MH by an acquaintance? They check the registration, talk to the owner, who tells them that he let MH use it. Once LE had that much, it wouldn't take a genius to put two and two together. Maybe they didn't know for a fact that Sarah (and the others) were at MH's house, but it was a logical conclusion. Saying they KNEW could have just been a bit of police bravado. Or not. But it would explain why they're not publicizing this truck. They would already know who it belongs to, when it came into MH's possession, and where it has been since the neighbours reported seeing it in the driveway. No further info from the public required.

Just some more speculation.

MiGod! The vehicle situation is driving me crazy to figure out. Tina's truck is there on Wednesday night per 2 wellness visits by LE. Do we know the exact times of these visits?

Was Tina's truck found first on Thursday which led to LE to search her home and property and then they found Stephanie's vehicle in Tina's garage?

But - what about Stephanie's youngest child? Reported to be 9. He came home from school and his Mom was not there. Surely there had to be calls happening as to where she was on Wednesday? Yet nothing from LE about Stephanie's family calling about her on Wednesday........or even Thursday.

Maybe her youngest doesn't live with her.........that would explain why no calls.

...(snipped)...
But - what about Stephanie's youngest child? Reported to be 9. Surely he came home from school and his Mom was not there. Surely there had to be calls happening as to where she was?

I'm not sure but I think Stephanie's kids live with their father.

Speculating about any prior connections between the victims and MH, I found that Stephanie once worked at the Knox County Career Center. Does she still work there? It was reported in MSM that MH attended there.

Thank you! I found it interesting, too. It's one of the very few verifiable pieces of information we have. It sure looks like four marriages and five offences in nine years. Has there been mention of a current husband, or can we assume four failed marriages? I'm not getting a good feeling about any of this.

JMO

I've found two divorces in Knox County, Ohio for Stephanie. One in August 1995, and the second in November 2007. It would appear that two children are from the marriage that ended in 1995, and the third from the marriage that ended in 2007.

MiGod! The vehicle situation is driving me crazy to figure out. Tina's truck is there on Wednesday night per 2 wellness visits by LE. Do we know the exact times of these visits?

Was Tina's truck found first on Thursday which led to LE to search her home and property and then they found Stephanie's vehicle in Tina's garage?

But - what about Stephanie's youngest child? Reported to be 9. He came home from school and his Mom was not there. Surely there had to be calls happening as to where she was on Wednesday? Yet nothing from LE about Stephanie's family calling about her on Wednesday........or even Thursday.

Maybe her youngest doesn't live with her.........that would explain why no calls.

The news reports (don't know how reliable) on Friday stated that Tina's truck was in the driveway on Wednesday night when the police officer made the two wellness checks.

The next day, the manager of DQ goes to Tina's house when Tina didn't report for work the second day in a row. She entered the home and saw blood and called 911.

When LE arrives at Tina's home, an officer goes in and comes right back out and says they need a warrant. It was stated that Tina's truck was not there on Thursday.

But..........Thursday night Tina's truck was found near the college and the campus put on lockdown.

crocus, from what we've heard, LE went for a wellness check Wed. & Tina's truck was there.

then the DQ mgr. went to Tina's on Thursday & called LE after seeing blood in the home...Tina's truck was gone by then but Stephanie's Jeep was there. (stories differ on in the driveway or in the garage)

Tina's truck was found near Kenyon college that nite...the college lockdown occurred just after 11pm so just guessing that's close to the time they found her pickup.

I haven't found exact times for anything - except the text & phone call times to Tina's boyfriend (FWIW), and him saying he was at the house at 5:30pm on Thursday after his mom called him re: Tina missing.

JMO

I wonder who Stephanie's recent husband is as well, it would be helpful to know more about her family! I am not ragging on you antiquegirl, but I need to make a point, please do not take offense!

The whole situation with Tina, Kody and Stephanie still missing does not bode well for anyone. I can see how it looks bad for a woman to have three children and multiple marriages, but we don't really know what involvement Stephanie may have in all of this, other than being a good friend to Tina and her family, and possibly being a victim herself. Let's not forget that Stephanie has 3 children of her own - all the family and friends must be beside themselves with worry and wondering if they missed something along the way. It is good to have as information as possible in order to research connections and possibilities, but let's remember that 3 people are missing and they need to be found asap - no need to take a mother to task for her brushes with the law, even if they seem untoward for a mom - we don't know anything about her family history at this point in time!

:twocents:

I know I can't quote directly -- and I apologize if this is old news -- but in the comment section of the latest TV10 article, someone is making a claim that Stephanie lived with Tina and the kids. Has this been reported in MSM? Is this a rumor? That would certainly explain car placement -- if it's true.

I know I can't quote directly -- and I apologize if this is old news -- but in the comment section of the latest TV10 article, someone is making a claim that Stephanie lived with Tina and the kids. Has this been reported in MSM? Is this a rumor? That would certainly explain car placement -- if it's true.

That COULD be true, but we know for certain that Stephanie was looking for rentals with Tina~~where they could live together in the very near future (Tina, Tina's kids, and Stephanie). I think it's likely that someone took that LAST part to mean that they were already living together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmoh4