GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no. I've been hoping they'd be found alive, but there wasn't much of a chance of that. This poor girl...what she must be feeling about all of this at once. I hope she has an extraordinary circle of support for a long, long time to help her.

So...he may have actually been at the house with the victims the first time the deputy came over to check and the pick up was still there?

I absolutely believe that to be true.

Ankneytown Road is State Route 95 east/northeast of Fredericktown. It leads out to Knox Lake and the Marine out there. That is around where I used to live and honestly, EVERYONE flies through that area. So, it could've been him and may not have been him.

I can't decide if 10TV is having problems with their camera inside (hence the outside pic), or if they switched to outside so we'll know when the sheriff arrives. Makes me want to switch, though - to make sure I don't miss it...

Did someone on the live feed actually just say "At least we don't have to come here tomorrow"?????

I'd like to be in a room with that person for a couple of minutes...:furious:

Forgot who posted timeline....Can you post again, please. Thanks. I can't find it.

Does anyone have a screen capture of the hole in the tree that everyone has been talking about?

Leila, it's about the same distance- 20/25 minutes or so. Kokosing Lake Wilderness Area is about 15 minutes or so from Mount Vernon.

Ronso............thanks! It helps to put this all in some sort of distance perspective.

The lightheartedness and laughing of the media is really bothering me. I know they see a lot, but....this is not the place for laughing, etc. Who could do that? Not me.

Jean Valez Mitchell was just on Headline News and gave a general outline of the case and said she will be covering this on her program today.

I am just devastated to come to this thread to check for an update, and see that LE has found Kody, Tina and Stephanie.

To see that they may have been found up in a tree defies comprehension.

I feel so sick and full of sadness. :(

Rest in Peace
Stephanie * Tina * Kody

image_threemissing.jpg

http://www.10tv.com/wwwexportcontent/sites/10tv/local/stories/2010/11/15/image_threemissing.jpg

So sad. I feel badly for the family and friends. Not to mention the poor surviving daughter. What she has been through. What she has been subjected to by this maniac. What she may have witnessed. Just tragic.

Prayers for all involved and affected.

Credit to the young men on off to the side who we keep seeing. At least they look somber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member