GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a screen capture of the hole in the tree that everyone has been talking about?
I don't want to see that; just imagining what is/was in there is horrific enough.

MH's fascination with leaves and this new possibility of a tree being the burial site is just too weird!!! There is a Southern Gothic book called "One Foot In Eden" written by Ron Rash, in which someone is buried in a tree. It is a local that gets murdered, and the guy that murders him hauls the body up into a tree and wraps barbed wire around it. He then shoots his old farm horse close by, so that the buzzards that are attracted to the dead horse would be explained. I have a feeling we are going to find out MH is on sick .

The poor sheriff is probably having a difficult time composing himself, I sure wouldn’t want to be in his shoes.

what is this about them being in a tree??
The chopper feed (accidentally, I think) had their mic on for a little while, and said, while they were hovering over the CS working in the woods, that there was a ladder up against a tree. There were 3 tarps laid out and 3 CS in white hazmat suits working in there, collecting evidence.

hello to all guests here at websleuths... we hope you will sign up and join us... and sincere condolences to all of you who have felt this tragedy locally... from a fellow native ohioan...

what is this about them being in a tree??

We don't know they were in a tree.

The chopper was flying over the scene earlier and he was talking to "base" and he said it looked like there was a ladder against a tree and they were looking in a hole. (paraphrasing)

I was just reading on that board someone linked to, and a comment said "he always liked trees, I bet he threw them up into the trees" but it was made yesterday. How would they have known that?

Nurse - I love that you just said "dude" :)

Nellie - when there was the live chopper feed - folks were reporting that they could see a hole in a tree and there was a ladder up next to it!

I am just now catching up on this thread.

RIP Kody, Tina and Stephanie

The poor sheriff is probably having a difficult time composing himself, I sure wouldn’t want to be in his shoes.

I agree with what someone said earlier on the thread - that there's a possibility that MH started talking. And maybe it was yesterday before the presser. They didn't have the bodies but they knew what had happened and just needed to find the exact location. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marie Rowe