GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to NBCi4?!? "glad I'm not in KNox county?"

I'm home and see I didn't miss it. My heart is breaking for the family...

I lost feed but refreshed and it came right back.

I have sent emails to every channel 10 news I can find. I really dont think they know we can hear them.

I want to slap the woman that seems to think she is at a social group meeting.

Sounds like speculation. There have been many here and elsewhere who have suspected that he would do something, based on his reported practice of climbing trees, spying on his neighbors from trees, and doing tree work for a living.

Ah, thank you. I can't keep up with all of the reading in this case and so I have missed that discussion. That makes sense now.

Feed back on 10. I think sound is coming on.

ouch for the ears!!!!!! someone must have got my email, i was none to nice about it.

I have sent emails to every channel 10 news I can find. I really dont think they know we can hear them.

I want to slap the woman that seems to think she is at a social group meeting.

BBM. That happens so often and it's frustrating. Thank you for giving them a heads up!

I guess the question is, who picked him up and gave him a ride after he took the pickup, dumped the bodies then parked the pickup. Right?

Then he would have had to come back and be hanging out around the pickup....since he was talked to there.

Doesn't have to be anyone doing that. He could have taken the shuttle, walked, or rode a bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KellzBellz01