GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:grouphug:
I don't know about y'all, but my family is getting extra hugs tonight. You never know when something like this is going to happen.

cbs reporter just said he was going back outside... must still be a bit for the Sheriff to get his ducks in a row...

I just got back 2 very nice thank yous from Channel 10.

I've lost all sound now.

nevermind

On 10 feed I had to turn up the volume on the screen and on my speakers. It's very low.

For those with experience following cases and pressers, what could possibly delay this presser so long (aside from technical difficulties)? Is there some urgent breaking situation related to this case or another emergency in Knox County?

It's an hour late already, after already having been rescheduled to an hour later.

ACK! I have to leave too, to go get my sick kiddo from the sitter! Hope all the drivers on the freeway get out of my lane!

I still can't hear a thing on 10TV. I just keep seeing those boys off to the left. Oh nice - he just yawned. Sorry to keep you awake.

is this the boyfriend of the mom?

No. Apparently the was a neighbor with no real connection to the family.

Very sad. What a monster. He is a 2nd Joe Duncan. How does someone that starts off being human end up like this?

Prayers to all the family and friends and especially to Sarah.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member