GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
10tv reporter just said that they are searching in a hollowed out tree.

it sounded crazy when I read the comments on FB late last nite (or maybe wee hours this a.m.) - but wow - he was right on!

very respectful. now I hope the chopper realizes his mike is on, and doesnt say something stupid.

Look Here! showing hearses

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/breaking_live_stream/

Saddest sight..........

I was doing okay with all of this, busy at work, keeping up with this...until I saw the hearses. That sight - the three of them makes me cry. This is a bunch of hooey. I want to know - why -- and how long he had been watching them. This is scary and this could happen to anyone. May God bless and comfort their friends, families, searchers and anyone involved. And poor Sarah.....what has she seen and experienced.

This is so depressing. Posting screen shot for those that may not have live feed.

Attachments

• www.10tv.com screen capture 2010-11-18-16-5-45.jpg
    www.10tv.com screen capture 2010-11-18-16-5-45.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 77
That was the most respectful way to move the victims that I have ever seen.

As a small community who has been so touched by this, I wonder if one of the funeral homes offered this service?

Just said in five minutes.

I wonder if they were waiting for the announcement until after the hearses were shown, makes sense?

those hearses moving down the road in a line is making me cry, too...this is so sad :cry:

I was doing okay with all of this, busy at work, keeping up with this...until I saw the hearses. That sight - the three of them makes me cry. This is a bunch of hooey. I want to know - why -- and how long he had been watching them. This is scary and this could happen to anyone. May God bless and comfort their friends, families, searchers and anyone involved. And poor Sarah.....what has she seen and experienced.

People like Hoffman are rare, thank goodness.

Whoever decided to move them like this needs kudos! I hope others notice and it becomes a trend. It's something that I think would help the families.

I wonder if they were waiting for the announcement until after the hearses were shown, makes sense?

I think they wanted the press at the presser and not there while they removed the bodies. :twocents:

I am so damn sad right now...... what intense heartbreak for the families and friends of these poor souls.

those hearses moving down the road in a line is making me cry, too...this is so sad :cry:
Me too.....and sick at my stomach. I probably need to step away from the computer for a while but I can't seem to.

tinakodystephanie.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member