GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was either all very well planned, or he has experience at it. Putting a body in a hollowed tree is unusual even for a killer. I'd bet he has done it with animals. He didn't just start burning down buildings and killing people. I'm curious to know if he has a juvenile record and what it is.

Wonder what time he got to the house. And what time was it when the deputy stopped by the first time for welfare check?

Can someone post the timeline again? Sorry, I can't find it.
The Sheriff had stated in a PC the first well check was between 6-8pm and the second on was a little after 11pm. I can't post what is in the scanner thread but you can read the posts on this page and obtain more info.

did he eat the dog????? oh, crap I can't beleieve this came into my brain!!! Going to BR to get sick!!

I hope he's put in a penitentiary without a tree in sight. Mr. Squirrel Man can just spend the rest of his miserable days with concrete and metal. I also hope he tries to eavesdrop on his fellow inmates and sees how that goes over.

I can't express how thankful I am that Sarah was saved from him and any plans he may have had for her.

did he eat the dog????? oh, crap I can't beleieve this came into my brain!!! Going to BR to get sick!!

I so wasn't going there, but that's where my mind went. He is one sick (no pun intended) puppy!:furious:

I think the initial target was the mother and it snowballed from there.

RIP Tina, Kody, and Stephanie.

{{{{{{ Sarah }}}}}} (survivor, 13)

Sorry to let that slip out. I am so upset about this. Prayers for all the family and to Sarah. How can one human being do something like this. Kody was only 10 years old. My God, My God ----- what's going on.

I think a lot of us are thinking about the dog. He's the last unaccounted for victim :(

it would be nice if tanner was still alive.. managed to slip out somehow and could be returned to sarah as a comfort :( I know it's wishful thinking :(

Too care like all of us do about people we don't know is the good side of humanity. I'm proud to be a WS member.

As others had said, there is no way this guy drove up there in the dark and just happened to come across a large, hollow tree. He had to have been in this wilderness area several times before he felt comfortable enough to go there after dark and hide three bodies without anyone seeing him. The scariest part is these three people could have good missing for months, who knows how long. How would anyone have found them, a cadaver dog could still find them right?

It looks like he was in and out of the house for hours the day of the murders/abduction. ie....pickup there, leaving...going to wal mart to buy supplies, going back to house, packing up, loading truck, leaving in truck, dumping bodies, parking truck at college. Moving jeep (whenever he did that).

You would think someone would have caught him in his activities. I'm astounded that the deputy (or anyone) saw nothing.

Too bad the deputy did not go inside on the first well-check.

Also, if he was camping out in the area for months before he bought his house, I'm betting his parents know he's "off". Otherwise, why wouldn't he stay with them as apposed to camping out or living in the wilderness. Not that it makes a difference now. Didn't mom say that he hadn't lived with them for years?

I'm in OH about an hour away....been camping not too far from this area for years...so sad. Our local news showed a crime scene investigator on a ladder about 8-10 feet off the ground peering into the hole that LE cut into the tree...looks to be a decently large tree...a large man probably would not fit in the hole they cut, but a woman, probably. So I would think it's possible the deceased were found intact.

Not sure how LE came to be in possession of the receipt....did someone find it, was it found in the home, or did he use one of the victim's credit cards, since he doesn't seem to have had any money of his own? My guess is that they got the security footage from Wal-Mart which they were then able to show the image to neighbors who identified him?? If SM was seen with him on the security footage that would explain why they thought there was a reasonable chance she could be in the home with him. If these purchases were made on Wednesdsay, SM would have not yet been reported missing, right? Sad at the presser when the sheriff indicated that SM was thought to be present in the home when the killings occurred. Yet as LE could not say definitely that the individuals they were looking for were deceased it gives me hope that she did not witness him harming them. Has it been said what time TH was supposed to arrive for her shift at work? Or what time SS was thought to have arrived at TH's house?

It looks like he was in and out of the house for hours the day of the murders/abduction. ie....pickup there, leaving...going to wal mart to buy supplies, going back to house, packing up, loading truck, leaving in truck, dumping bodies, parking truck at college. Moving jeep (whenever he did that).

You would think someone would have caught him in his activities. I'm astounded that the deputy (or anyone) saw nothing.

Too bad the deputy did not go inside on the first well-check.

Also, if he was camping out in the area for months before he bought his house, I'm betting his parents know he's "off". Otherwise, why wouldn't he stay with them as apposed to camping out or living in the wilderness. Not that it makes a difference now. Didn't mom say that he hadn't lived with them for years?

Yeah she said 2 years

it would be nice if tanner was still alive.. managed to slip out somehow and could be returned to sarah as a comfort :( I know it's wishful thinking :(

Wouldn't that be wonderful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member