GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone mention the little dog?
To know that this poor child was inside the house, while this psyco was murdering her family, is incomprehensible.

I wish he could be skinned alive.

This is only about an hour away from me. I'm so sickened by this entire situation.

I was talking to my mom about this last night. A few days ago they had a neighbor of his on TV talking. What she had to say was just..so creepy. I told my mom just from what I knew of this story I would be shocked if they were found alive.

I don't understand people. I don't understand why they do the things that they do. I don't understand where they get off thinking that they can decide who lives and dies. It just makes me so upset..now that little girl will damaged for life. I do hope for the best for her. :frown:

Another link to the story: http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/stories/2010/11/18/story-howard-knox-county-missing-bodies-found.html?sid=102

This was either all very well planned, or he has experience at it. Putting a body in a hollowed tree is unusual even for a killer. I'd bet he has done it with animals. He didn't just start burning down buildings and killing people. I'm curious to know if he has a juvenile record and what it is.

Wonder what time he got to the house. And what time was it when the deputy stopped by the first time for welfare check?

Can someone post the timeline again? Sorry, I can't find it.

I sure hope what was said on topix or FB wasn't true about the tub of water :( :( She doesn't need those types of memories and nightmares :( :(

Can someone, if allowable, tell me what comments on Topix that posters hope aren't true? Thanks.

I'm 7 pages behind as I didn't post or read during the presser.

I think the bodies were dismembered. They were in bags, and stuffed into a hollow tree. How else could you put a body into a hollow tree unless it was in parts. Sheriff Barber would not confirm or refute the question by the reporter regarding if the bodies were dismembered.

I hate being so graphic, but I think that post I found late last night on 10TV may have been accurate. :frown:

I have the feeling, a strong feeling, that this case is going to be horrific when we know the details....................:frown:

What's creeping me out too is that when one of the reporters asked if they were in the "clothes last seen in" the sheriff said yes. If he did dismember them he left their clothes on them. I guess it doesn't really matter if he did......I can't wrap my head around it either way.

It gives me the shivers to think how close Sarah came.....it's a miracle the child got out of this with her life. I tell you who else is lucky....his recent ex-gf and her son.....she got out in the nick of time sounds like.

Did anyone mention the little dog?
To know that this poor child was inside the house, while this psyco was murdering her family, is incomprehensible.

I wish he could be skinned alive.

No one said anything about the doggie. :angel:

And how heartbreaking it would be for Sarah if she was in the house and could have been saved earlier. Sorry....I had to say it.

After everything with Elizabeth Smart I always think of the would have, should have, could have.

I'm off to search for the timeline...

what about the dog????
NM saw that no one mentioned the dog...

This threading is flying. Can someone link to the part about the victims being in trash bags inside a tree please?

"The bodies of two women and an 11-year-old boy were found stuffed in a hollow tree in the Kokosing Lake Wildlife Area in northwestern Knox County, an area that had eluded a series of non-stop searches. White hearses headed into the area just before 5 p.m. today.

"Sheriff David B. Barber said the bodies were found in garbage bags inside a hollow tree. Hoffman, 30, was a tree-trimmer with his own tree-climbing equipment."

http://www.dispatch.com/live/conten...searchers-fan-out-in-knox-county.html?sid=101

I think the bodies were dismembered. They were in bags, and stuffed into a hollow tree. How else could you put a body into a hollow tree unless it was in parts. Sheriff Barber would not confirm or refute the question by the reporter regarding if the bodies were dismembered.

I hate being so graphic, but I think that post I found late last night on 10TV may have been accurate. :frown:

I have the feeling, a strong feeling, that this case is going to be horrific when we know the details....................:frown:

I think you are right, Leila....it's just shocking to think of that poor baby girl and what she will she has to live with all of her life.

I agree, we still don't know what was in the bags found earlier this week with the tarp.

I want to know why them? Was this random? Could he have followed Stephanie home from the salon that morning? Or followed Tina home - maybe she was out doing errands?

It's likely the poor child has known all along they wouldn't be found alive. Just hoping they would be found at all.
My heart just simply breaks for her.

I want to know why them? Was this random? Could he have followed Stephanie home from the salon that morning? Or followed Tina home - maybe she was out doing errands?

He would have had to scope out a tree that big and hollow to boot in advance.. I don't think it was random :(

I think they believe he was stalking Sarah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper