GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please post again WHERE the bodies were found? Name of area where tree was if it was a park/lake?

Did someone ask if Sarah was present during the murders? and he said Yes??!!

Sarah was present during the murders.

This just breaks my heart. How horrifying for that little girl and the people he killed. How absolutely horrifying...

Did someone ask if Sarah was present during the murders? and he said Yes??!!

Clarification: she was there, but not necessarily witnessed. She was home. What she saw - can't speak to that.

Clarification: she was there, but not necessarily witnessed. She was home. What she saw - can't speak to that.

Oh no... I hope that poster on 10TV earlier today wasn't right about what she heard... :(... sure does fit, though.

I can not find words-for what horrible people do to innocent people...this is just so sad...

Were the bodies.... (?).... "Yes". What was the question?

I can barely hear this and I can't hear the reporters at all!!!

We're inspired by Sarah's bravery. (Sheriff looks close to tears talking about Sarah.) We will have a debriefing for all people involved in investigation.
Prosecutor: We can't speak to Hoffman now that he's represented by counsel.
Sheriff: (I can't hear this part!) I think he said that Sarah didn't see the murders, but maybe sort of knew they happened. (Not sure what was being said.)

Did they appear to be bound. He said he didn't think so, but he wasn't that close.

Has he said how they knew where Sarah was, to rescue her? And what a miracle they were able to save her!

"The tree was hollowed to a point...how (Hoffman) did it is speculation."

he's talking about recovering the vics w/ sensitivity - not just for them but the vics families.

LE has been so reverent & respectful about Tina,Kody, & Stephanie...how awesome.

How Hoffman got bodies in tree is speculation. LE had to cut tree to get them out with dignity.

How does one hollow out a tree? What would a natural purpose of that be? (Sorry, I am a big city girl.)

Also, wouldn't hollowing one out most definitely be premeditation?

Oh my gosh, that poor girl, to be at the house and wonder what was happening. I do hope that poster was NOT right on the topix board. Lots of healing to do...

How does one hollow out a tree? What would a natural purpose of that be? (Sorry, I am a big city girl.)

I don't think he hollowed it out...it was a hollow tree - think of elves & what the bottom of the tree looks like...big trunk but a hole on one side.

IIRC, Sheriff Barber said they cut another hole in side of tree to get the bodies out.

ETA: and I don't mean to sound snarky or harsh...I hope it didn't come out that way...it's just hard to think right now.

Information came through Hoffman's attorney. Prosecutor said they (LE) didn't talk with Hoffman.

I am no tree expert, but sometimes part of the a tree will die due to disease or insects burrowing(termites), etc and hollow out. A large tree trunk could have a very big space to place bodies. He didn't necessarily hollow it himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper