GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw hell if he gave the info it probably pulls the death penalty off the table ... sick monster will end up with better healthcare and three squares than some of our seniors on fixed incomes who fought and served and worked for the good of our fine country.

I say torture the *advertiser censored* for years to come! Damn I wanted a different outcome here!

Kathy in Texas

Someone on FB suggested it last night.

Actually, it's been suggested on here, FB and other sites several times over the past week. One person (can't remember on which site) said maybe he thought himself a squirrel with the leaves in the house, neighbors saying he watched them from the trees, etc.

Now....how many times has he done this before?? Who would have thought of a hollow tree??? Dear me.....

Can you imagine how long it could have taken if he didn't tell them where to look. Who would look inside a tree? Sheriff said they probably wouldn't have found them he didn't think.

Unbelieveable what a human being can do to another human being....I'm growing so tired of seeing these things happen to innocent people. Until the Criminal Justice System in this country wakes up and realizes that sick, twisted psychopaths are NOT AFRAID of prison - this will happen again and again....I fail to understand the logic that HARSH PUNISHMENT is "inhumane" when these violent offenders are anything BUT "humane" themselves.
In countries that enforce SEVERE punishment for violent criminals, they don't have anywhere NEAR the violent crime rate that the U.S. has - because these individuals are TERRIFIED of the punishment. They have prisons that are like hell on earth. They torture these criminals. And they don't have the loopholes in the Law that allow defense attorneys to whittle down sentences or get them off SCOTT FREE!!
The fact that this family could have been alive right now if the judge in Colorado had adequately sentenced this PSYCHO is sickening. This man set a building full of people on fire!! Yet, the judge thought he could get his life together in prison???
Most of these sick individuals ARE NOT rehabilitated in prison. The only thing they have to suffer is not being able to run around the streets and commit more crimes.
The Criminal Justice System needs to be much more concerned with the safety of American Citizens and less concerned with treating VIOLENT CRIMINALS with respect.
MAKE PUNISHMENTS VERY SEVERE AND THE VIOLENT CRIME RATE WILL DROP DRAMATICALLY.:furious::banghead:

Actually, it's been suggested on here, FB and other sites several times over the past week. One person (can't remember on which site) said maybe he thought himself a squirrel with the leaves in the house, neighbors saying he watched them from the trees, etc.

I suggested it a few days ago... but not INSIDE of a tree, just in a tree. Someone on FB said to look inside a hollow tree. Other posters got angry.

"We cut a hole in the side of the tree so we could access the trashbags."

Oh nooooo! I am bawling right now! Prayers to the families and to LE and all the agencies who assisted and to the folks in the community. And special prayers to young Sarah!

What is this world coming to?

wm

LE got to the scene around 2:30 pm today. LE had to cut hole in tree to get to trash bags. Victims were in the clothes last seen in Wed.

"We cut a hole in the side of the tree so we could access the trashbags."

Oh boy.... when asked if they were dismembered, he faltered and said the condition of the bodies was a question for the coroner. Doesn't sound good. If they were not, then I think he would have just said 'no'.

A body would not fit in a regular trash bag, and for all 3 of them to fit in one tree whole, it would have to be a big tree. I hope to God we are not looking at another case of dismemberment.

Sheriff back talking: Bodies found as result of info from Hoffman. Met this morning with all the families. Victim Assistance Services and others have been advocates for the families. Families were the first to know. But rumors flew around. That was disservice to families. We're a small community, became close to victims' families. We need to look out for the needs of the survivors. At the very least, the families and county knows that they have been found, they are not missing any more. The bodies were in trash bags and trash bags were inside hollow tree. Got to the scene around 2:30 this afternoon. Reporter seems to not understand the concept of a hollow tree. He will not speculate about Hoffman and why trees seem so important to him, but bodies were found in a tree. Timeline has never changed during investigation, but he can't talk about witness statements. They cut a hole in side of tree to access trash bags. Only speculation how he transported bodies to tree. Investigation is by no means complete. Nothing to indicate anyone besides Hoffman is involved. Bodies are at Licking county coroner for autopsy. Condition of bodies is a question for the coroner's office. Not appropriate to talk about evidence submitted to lab at this time. We did not meet with Sarah, we met with her father and stepmother (re announcement of body find.)

"We're inspired by Sarah, we're inspired by Sarah's bravery...she is my hero."

Sheriff almost cried, said he told Larry Maynard to tell Sarah that she was his hero.

Sheriff Barber told Sarah's dad to tell her "she is my hero"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member