GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone got a link to a reliable transcript of today's presser, specifically the part about "who was last seen wearing what", please? (I don't want to view/listen to it again, and I don't want to make assumptions based on my memory, especially since my reception was choppy)

Well I might have to join y'all and stay up.

From what I'm seeing on FB, tonite's search is over & they're going out again in the morning...unless there's still another search going on right now.

So is there an active search going on at this moment? Or are the items being discussed on FB items found this morning/

There was an active search tonight in and area east of Tina's house off of Magers Road. where a hunter noted buzzards circling twice today. It was actually the wee hours of Thursday morning east coast time, and the searchers found evidence which the sheriff has taken.

The search is over until 10am tomorrow, according to FB posts.

This isn't looking good, but then it hasn't been looking good from Day One (except for finding Sarah alive).

I'm up but I don't know if anything is going to happen tonite.....are searchers still out?....did they find anything where the bow hunter pointed out?....

feel so very bad for this little girl....I'm glad she's safe but she most likely, sadly, has lost her mother and her brother.....

The search is over until 10am tomorrow, according to FB posts.

This isn't looking good, but then it hasn't been looking good from Day One (except for finding Sarah alive).

It's 11:15pm here so it's 2:15am east coast time, so I'm not surprised the search has ended for tonight. A daylight search would be better.

No, it's not looking good, but I feel the searchers are on the right track. They've been finding evidence and I think that means they're near to finding Tina, Stephanie, and Kody.

Does anyone else get the feeling that MH has left evidence in a pattern?

I'm up but I don't know if anything is going to happen tonite.....are searchers still out?....did they find anything where the bow hunter pointed out?....

feel so very bad for this little girl....I'm glad she's safe but she most likely, sadly, has lost her mother and her brother.....

It appears the search has ended for tonight, and yes they did find evidence which has been collected by the sheriff.

It's 11:15pm here so it's 2:15am east coast time, so I'm not surprised the search has ended for tonight. A daylight search would be better.

No, it's not looking good, but I feel the searchers are on the right track. They've been finding evidence and I think that means they're near to finding Tina, Stephanie, and Kody.

Are you getting a feel for the shape? That would be intriguing, if true, except that this is real, not a movie or book.

I'm definitely feeling the game vibe, and the "look what I can get away with, look how many people I can hurt" vibe.

I wish it were a movie or book. :(

yes I do !

I don't know about a pattern. I do think he at least didn't plan on being arrested so soon. He was probably looking forward to getting his jollies by watching tv or joining in a search as each piece of evidence was uncovered.

I have to be up in five hours. See you all in a few.....

Are you getting a feel for the shape? That would be intriguing, if true, except that this is real, not a movie or book.

I'm definitely feeling the game vibe, and the "look what I can get away
with, look how many people I can hurt" vibe.

I wish it were a movie or book. :(

What I mean is that there's a pattern of leaving evidence where MH was confident it would be found. As you say, the game vibe. When Tina's truck was found at the college last Thursday, he was close by just sitting and watching LE find it.

It's like an arsonist who comes back to the scene of a major fire to watch the firemen put it out. If he hadn't been arrested when he was, he would probably be observing the searchers finding the evidence. He might even volunteer to be a searcher just to mingle with the searchers and be there when they find the evidence.

What I mean is that there's a pattern of leaving evidence where MH was confident it would be found. As you say, the game vibe. When Tina's truck was found at the college last Thursday, he was close by just sitting and watching LE find it.

It's like an arsonist who comes back to the scene of a major fire to watch the firemen put it out. If he hadn't been arrested when he was, he would probably be observing the searchers finding the evidence. He might even volunteer to be a searcher just to mingle with the searchers and be there when they find the evidence.
Gotcha. It is a diabolical game.

I just read a comment on FB about the plastic bag found with the blue sweatpants...and it was empty (well, appeared to be empty). Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meowmeowface143