GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So... if the map I found/posted is correct, then the bodies were found nowhere near the other evidence - if they were found in the NW part of the county, correct? So either the reporting is wrong, or he planted the evidence to mislead LE. If so, then I wonder how they found the bodies? I wonder if they were searching there or if someone else stumbled across them.

With an ongoing investigation, seems rather rude to jump in front of LE, and make this anouncement?
Surely the families have been notified?

They had searches going on all across the county I believe... I'm guessing that's how they found them.

Someone per FB is saying the bodies were found at Knox Lake in the Fredericktown area. :(

another poster on FB says Knox lake area

on FB:
Stephanie Sprang's son confirms to 10TV that bodies of the 3 missing were found last night.

WHAT? Why would they send 300 searchers out today if they were found last night?

NBC 4 says they are confirming with a source connected to the case that the bodies were found. :(

As much as you KNOW they're dead, you still hope they aren't. This is heartbreaking.

Every time this is the result, I'm just gutted. This is even worse because I'm thinking of what that poor girl now has to live with, as if wasn't bad enough already.

FB saying they were found last night at Knox Lake.
Felt sure he had taken them out of the area :(

on FB:
Stephanie Sprang's son confirms to 10TV that bodies of the 3 missing were found last night.

WHAT? Why would they send 300 searchers out today if they were found last night?

Maybe waiting on a positive ID and they didn't want to call off the search on the slim chance it wasn't them?

Someone per FB is saying the bodies were found at Knox Lake in the Fredericktown area. :(

I don't think MH's little plan of misleading LE and making the bodies impossible to find worked...scattering evidence, etc. :furious:

Is where they were searching last night? Poor Sarah...cannot even imagine.

Every time this is the result, I'm just gutted. This is even worse because I'm thinking of what that poor girl now has to live with, as if wasn't bad enough already.

I hope for her sake that she was not the target - that they have some sort of evidence that perhaps he was after one of the women and decided to take her on the spur of the moment. Much easier to live with...

on FB:

If they were "buying some time" to let the families all know and prepare for the media onslaught etc., they couldn't really call off the searchers without that alone tipping everyone off that they had been found. That and the fact that they searchers were looking for evidence AND the actual missing people at the same time, so there was a chance that they could still find something important.

jmoo

If they were "buying some time" to let the families all know and prepare for the media onslaught etc., they couldn't really call off the searchers without that alone tipping everyone off that they had been found. That and the fact that they searchers were looking for evidence AND the actual missing people at the same time, so there was a chance that they could still find something important.

jmoo

Wonder if this is why LE didn't get too excited about the blue sweatshirt last night... They had something more important that they were onto.

on FB:

It wouldn't be the first time the left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member