GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad. My prayers are with the friends and family.

Hubby's coworker's husband is SUPPOSEDLY in some area of law enforcement and he claims the bodies were found not far from where the truck was found. I guess we will find out which is true (since Knox Lake is quite a ways from where the truck was found).

on FB:
Stephanie Sprang's son confirms to 10TV that bodies of the 3 missing were found last night.

WHAT? Why would they send 300 searchers out today if they were found last night?

The 10TV article said the families weren't notified until today. I think if they had called off all the searches, then the families would have been clued in before LE officially had a chance to tell them.

It is just now being reported on Fox News TV West Coast.

Gee.....guess I was too optimistic hoping they'd be found alive. This so heartbreaking. All I can do right now is just sit here and ask WHY over and over again :frown:.

Hubby's coworker's husband is SUPPOSEDLY in some area of law enforcement and he claims the bodies were found not far from where the truck was found. I guess we will find out which is true (since Knox Lake is quite a ways from where the truck was found).

Very large distance if you ask me between Gambier and Knox Lake.

I feel deep sadness and then relief.
Then it just repeats. Back and forth.
I never knew them. I live a long way from them.
I can't begin to understand how the families and loved ones must feel at this time.
My thoughts and prayers go out to them on this sad day.

Damn, this is so sad. I am so sorry for all the pain these families are going through and will go through in the time to come. This is just too much. Later all.

Reporting on CNN right now.

She said "S. Springs son confirmed that they have found *three bodies*"

Very large distance if you ask me between Gambier and Knox Lake.

20-25 minute drive. (I used to live along Knox Lake)

I'm guessing Knox Lake would be true simply due to the fact they'd been focusing in on the areas around his house, the truck, and Apple Valley the past few days.

RIP... Tina, Kody, and Stephanie... (((Sarah)))

Are those the bodies on the live video???

FOX is reporting by AV lake & golf course is where they were found.

FOX confirming 4pm eastern time news conf.

Yes...now comes the big question -- WHY??? I'm thinking poor Sarah was a "bonus" to him. But what about Kody?? Geeze louise - another senseless tragedy.

The video is showing Apple Valley Lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member