OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case is like the Twilight Zone. Grown man wanders off & within a short time and distance he just disappears. Then, 6 or 7 bodies are found near(ish) that area within a couple months and none are him.

It's so sad for these 6-7 deceased people. And their families. Not to mention Tyler's family.

Just sad. And weird.

This case is like the Twilight Zone. Grown man wanders off & within a short time and distance he just disappears. Then, 6 or 7 bodies are found near(ish) that area within a couple months and none are him.

It's so sad for these 6-7 deceased people. And their families. Not to mention Tyler's family.

Just sad. And weird.
Same thoughts here, several bodies found in that same area.... WTH is going on around there?

Two friends go for a stroll in the wee hours of the morn. Only one of them returns, the other has mysteriously disappeared. His name is Tyler Davis.

Strangely enough, the one who returned alone has no explanation for what happened to his ‘friend’.
Even stranger, the one who returned has no name. Does that sound right to anyone? Jmo
Your not alone, I’m smh with you.

This has been my problem with this case all along. The only person that has said anyone is "cleared" is Brittany and the "friend". I don't think Brittany or the "friend" has been cleared by LE. I just wonder if the friend's vehicle has been searched for hair/fibers from TE.

Two friends go for a stroll in the wee hours of the morn. Only one of them returns, the other has mysteriously disappeared. His name is Tyler Davis.

Strangely enough, the one who returned alone has no explanation for what happened to his ‘friend’.
Even stranger, the one who returned has no name. Does that sound right to anyone? Jmo

No, it doesn't but investigative journalism isn't what it used to be!

This has been my problem with this case all along. The only person that has said anyone is "cleared" is Brittany and the "friend". I don't think Brittany or the "friend" has been cleared by LE. I just wonder if the friend's vehicle has been searched for hair/fibers from TE.

I am definitely picking up what you’re putting down. This is one of the strong theories I have.

What post # is that in, please?
There are 50 pages to that original thread and I'm not sure if my post with the link was in thread 1 or 2. I don't have time to re-read all of them to find the link, but I found another one using google. This one came out of the Missing Persons Network and has information on both evidence and cameras. Missing Persons Cases Network

On Youtube there is a two part video pod cast by Chasing Truth about the Tyler Davis case.

The video pod cast by Chasing Truth is called Tyler Davis Mising, Case Info.

Both two part pod cast videos are approximately two hours long. The first hour has interviews and the second hour has discussions and interesting observations about the Tyler Davis case. The pod cast videos also shows maps, pictures, and screenshots.

Part One of Tyler Davis Missing, Case Info

Part Two of Tyler Davis Missing, Case Info

This is the part that I can’t get over as I look deeper…

According to records on that date, around that time, it was approximately 30°F. According to the National Weather Service, even in the best conditions if there was only a 5 mph wind chill frostbite would start to set in after 30 minutes of exposure.

According to BD, TD was wearing only Nike sneakers, jeans, and a T-shirt with flannel over. Not even a jacket, let alone gloves or boots. She puts their arrival time at the hotel around 3:13 AM, at which point Tyler walks off never going inside. Also according to BD, the last time she speaks to TD is around 4:10 AM, at which point he says he is fine, sees the hotel, and will be there soon. No mention of being cold or worried. This is almost an hour now that he has been walking around outside. Even if we account for the fact that he’d been drinking and was moving around, it seems like an exceptionally long time (double that normally required for frostbite to start) for him to just call and casually say he’s on his way back?? Just objectively, how is this even physically possible?

According to records on that date, around that time, it was approximately 30°F. According to the National Weather Service, even in the best conditions if there was only a 5 mph wind chill frostbite would start to set in after 30 minutes of exposure.

According to BD, TD was wearing only Nike sneakers, jeans, and a T-shirt with flannel over. Not even a jacket, let alone gloves or boots. She puts their arrival time at the hotel around 3:13 AM, at which point Tyler walks off never going inside. Also according to BD, the last time she speaks to TD is around 4:10 AM, at which point he says he is fine, sees the hotel, and will be there soon. No mention of being cold or worried. This is almost an hour now that he has been walking around outside. Even if we account for the fact that he’d been drinking and was moving around, it seems like an exceptionally long time (double that normally required for frostbite to start) for him to just call and casually say he’s on his way back?? Just objectively, how is this even physically possible?
These are very legitimate points, thank you for bringing this up as I have come in a bit late here. I agree that the whole thing is very suspicious, he would not have been walking around in weather that cold without a good coat, otherwise as you say hypothermia.

Also on another note, didn't the Dollhouse close at 2:00 AM ? I’m sure I missed it as, again, I came in a bit late, but has it been stated as to why it took them that long to get to the hotel from a club that’s 15 minutes away? Again, I apologize if this has already been explained.

These are very legitimate points, thank you for bringing this up as I have come in a bit late here. I agree that the whole thing is very suspicious, he would not have been walking around in weather that cold without a good coat, otherwise as you say hypothermia.

Also on another note, didn't the Dollhouse close at 2:00 AM ? I’m sure I missed it as, again, I came in a bit late, but has it been stated as to why it took them that long to get to the hotel from a club that’s 15 minutes away? Again, I apologize if this has already been explained.

I’m a native of Columbus and while I’ve never been to the doll house, I can attest to the fact that usually clubs that close at two can be nearing 230 by the time they get everybody cleared out. I do find it strange that BD says they waited nearly 30 minutes for the Uber to arrive, it’s never been my experience in Columbus. But I assume that would have been easily verified by LE, in which case the timing works out.

I’m a native of Columbus and while I’ve never been to the doll house, I can attest to the fact that usually clubs that close at two can be nearing 230 by the time they get everybody cleared out. I do find it strange that BD says they waited nearly 30 minutes for the Uber to arrive, it’s never been my experience in Columbus. But I assume that would have been easily verified by LE, in which case the timing works out.
Ok, they waited for the Uber, I guess that makes sense. I guess too we can assume the Uber people verified this. And thank you very much for the response :)

It’s been said that ‘closing at 2:00’ means that people can hang around and drink for another half hour. So, ‘calling Uber at 2:30.’ And then the timeline looks reasonable.

(Every state’s different!)

The 2 AM "closing time" is last call for drinks. Anyone already inside usually has 1/2 hour to finish a drink, so 2:30 is when everyone has to leave.

BBM
Agree. This makes absolutely no sense. Something happened to TD during this time frame. We don't know it actually was TD making that phone call to BD at 4:10 a.m. It is likely TD willfully or not was removed from the area (shortly after that phone call) with the friend.

Oh I think some of us might be able to guess "what happened to his friend".

Are you familiar with the Easton Oval and the parking lot of Abbott labs close to the Easton Oval?
There are a few things I would really like to find out (which is kind of hard for me since I'm in Europe). Hope you can help or find out.
Whats going on at the Easton Oval around the time Tyler disappeared? I saw there's a McDonalds there. Do you know what time that closes?
Are there people around there around that time, or just empty parking lots? Do you know if there's any kind of 'activity' going on in these 'woods' inside the Easton Oval after dark especially in the weekend.
And a very important one, can you walk into the Abbott Labs parking lot (are there fences, coming from the Easton Oval direction) and if a car is parked in that parking lot, can it leave the parking lot without having to pass security? How does it work in that parking lot? If you're parked in the visitors parking lot, can you drive in and out as you please without going through security? Same goes for employees? Can you leave that parking lot as an employee Saturday around 4 am without going through security? Is there security 24 hours? Can you get to the large wooded area next to Abbott Labs by foot? The woods between Steltzer Rd. and Mc Cutcheon road. Google Maps

Are you familiar with the Easton Oval and the parking lot of Abbott labs close to the Easton Oval?
There are a few things I would really like to find out (which is kind of hard for me since I'm in Europe). Hope you can help or find out.
Whats going on at the Easton Oval around the time Tyler disappeared? I saw there's a McDonalds there. Do you know what time that closes?
Are there people around there around that time, or just empty parking lots? Do you know if there's any kind of 'activity' going on in these 'woods' inside the Easton Oval after dark especially in the weekend.
And a very important one, can you walk into the Abbott Labs parking lot (are there fences, coming from the Easton Oval direction) and if a car is parked in that parking lot, can it leave the parking lot without having to pass security? How does it work in that parking lot? If you're parked in the visitors parking lot, can you drive in and out as you please without going through security? Same goes for employees? Can you leave that parking lot as an employee Saturday around 4 am without going through security? Is there security 24 hours? Can you get to the large wooded area next to Abbott Labs by foot? The woods between Steltzer Rd. and Mc Cutcheon road. Google Maps

Sure, so I can tell you there is no McDonald’s in Easton Oval… Whatever is showing up on the map there is an alternate business or persons name, not an actual McDonald’s restaurant. The closest McDonald’s would either be the one in the shopping center or one on Morse road. Easton Oval is only apartment buildings, surrounded by offices.

As for Easton as a whole, they do have security 24/7 that often drives around in the area. I’ve been there after hours, and while it’s very quiet it’s still not completely remote, there is some car traffic, and not at all a dangerous place to be alone at night. On several occasions I’ve had friends drop me to my car in a parking lot around 3am, and had security pull up to ask if everything was okay.

As for Abbot’s parking lot specifically, I honestly don’t know those details since I’ve never tried entering there myself. I do know it’s very well lit and visible from the street, however whether they have security or you are just able to drive in I wouldn’t be able to offer solid info. At the very least I’m almost positive they have surveillance cameras which LE would likely have been able to access. Easton Town Center itself has over 600 security cameras.

I’m now of the school of thought that LE knows much more that they are not yet revealing and we will hear something from them sooner than later.

Sure, so I can tell you there is no McDonald’s in Easton Oval… Whatever is showing up on the map there is an alternate business or persons name, not an actual McDonald’s restaurant. The closest McDonald’s would either be the one in the shopping center or one on Morse road. Easton Oval is only apartment buildings, surrounded by offices.

As for Easton as a whole, they do have security 24/7 that often drives around in the area. I’ve been there after hours, and while it’s very quiet it’s still not completely remote, there is some car traffic, and not at all a dangerous place to be alone at night. On several occasions I’ve had friends drop me to my car in a parking lot around 3am, and had security pull up to ask if everything was okay.

As for Abbot’s parking lot specifically, I honestly don’t know those details since I’ve never tried entering there myself. I do know it’s very well lit and visible from the street, however whether they have security or you are just able to drive in I wouldn’t be able to offer solid info. At the very least I’m almost positive they have surveillance cameras which LE would likely have been able to access. Easton Town Center itself has over 600 security cameras.

I’m now of the school of thought that LE knows much more that they are not yet revealing and we will hear something from them sooner than later.
Thank you for your reply.

Especially the part about a lot of security is interesting. https://www.bringtylerdavishome.com/gallery the last route of Tylers phone in this map shows the phone going through the Easton Oval and into the Abbott Labs parking lot, all the way up to the Abbott Labs building.
Shouldn't security have had to notice a drunk disorientated Tyler, without a coat and obviously lost, somewhere along that route. He was out there for at least almost an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13