OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure if I am allowed to post this here or not but I was researching the missing person rayvon davonte mcauley-bowers who recently went missing about two weeks in the early hours of the morning just as TD did. Does it strike anyone like it does me that this person, TD and Joey Labute all have similar features, similar looks to them. Does anyone else agree?
Yes, I noticed that too. And I would love to see the features of the man that has said to have been drugged 3 or 4 times in the past year. See the end of the article.

Reports allege druggings at campus bars and off-campus house

First post on WS, but I have been following the case through TCG and this forum. I listened to the interview with BD a second time and wrote down a lot of info about the timeline and the area she saw him walk to after getting out of the Uber. A few things strike me as odd, just as many of you have mentioned. First, my gut told me something was off with BD when I listened to part 1 of TCG, but after hearing part 2, I believe she is just young and different (who knows how people cope). For that, I can't judge her.

From her timeline, they were in the strip club for about 2 hours, and then 18 minutes after getting in the Uber, they were back at the hotel. I know they were drinking, but it seems strange that even though he was used to staying up pretty late after getting home from work, he would be that exhausted at 3:18. It was strange that Brittany woke up the friend first, and that she goes to such lengths to back up what a great guy he is (helping design her ring, he and Tyler never argued, he was in the "wrong place, wrong situation..") after very quickly answering "No" when the Captain asks if there could've been a confrontation between Tyler and the friend. Another thing that was weird was that she tells the Captain their friend started walking with Tyler, not following him. That makes it really strange if he doesn't have any information about where Tyler is, since he was walking with him. He really makes it a point to tell BD that Tyler is fine, but then leaves right after the strange 4 second call, even though it sounds like BD argued with him for leaving (obviously she didn't want to be left alone). Lastly, it is bizarre that he isn't on any footage! It either seems that LE know more about the friend and camera footage, or there was some foul play involved there.

When Brittany talks about him leaving left diagonally toward some condos, that didn't make sense to me. On Google maps, there are some condos (Easton Commons) to the right of the Hilton parking, and then if you follow the road that splits both sides of the commons, about 1.7 miles away from the Hilton is the wooded area near Abbott Nutrition that Brittany says Google tracked him to. If he did wander into the woods, I believe those are the ones. After he leaves, Tyler is gone for 19 minutes before he calls BD at 3:37. If he were on foot, it would take about 20 minutes to get to the woods near Abbott Nutrition, so that makes sense. It seems like if an accident/foul play happened, it was when he was/thought he was on his way back to the Hilton from those woods.

IMO I agree that the LE are purposefully not commenting on or reporting his story. I hope that means that answers will be given soon. Praying for his family, wife, and son. I'll keep following this thread in the meantime.

I’m still stuck on the fact that police weren’t contacted until 1130am. Wtf? Calls everyone BUT the police. I’d be losing my **** and would have called LE ASAP. It was cold and he was drinking. It was a dangerous situation.

Also, WHAT was he doing for 30 minutes
between the two calls? That’s what I really want to know. How long was the friend with him before he came back alone?
There is no way in hell any person who loves their spouse would wait until 1130 to call. Pardon my language.

First post on WS, but I have been following the case through TCG and this forum. I listened to the interview with BD a second time and wrote down a lot of info about the timeline and the area she saw him walk to after getting out of the Uber. A few things strike me as odd, just as many of you have mentioned. First, my gut told me something was off with BD when I listened to part 1 of TCG, but after hearing part 2, I believe she is just young and different (who knows how people cope). For that, I can't judge her.

From her timeline, they were in the strip club for about 2 hours, and then 18 minutes after getting in the Uber, they were back at the hotel. I know they were drinking, but it seems strange that even though he was used to staying up pretty late after getting home from work, he would be that exhausted at 3:18. It was strange that Brittany woke up the friend first, and that she goes to such lengths to back up what a great guy he is (helping design her ring, he and Tyler never argued, he was in the "wrong place, wrong situation..") after very quickly answering "No" when the Captain asks if there could've been a confrontation between Tyler and the friend. Another thing that was weird was that she tells the Captain their friend started walking with Tyler, not following him. That makes it really strange if he doesn't have any information about where Tyler is, since he was walking with him. He really makes it a point to tell BD that Tyler is fine, but then leaves right after the strange 4 second call, even though it sounds like BD argued with him for leaving (obviously she didn't want to be left alone). Lastly, it is bizarre that he isn't on any footage! It either seems that LE know more about the friend and camera footage, or there was some foul play involved there.

When Brittany talks about him leaving left diagonally toward some condos, that didn't make sense to me. On Google maps, there are some condos (Easton Commons) to the right of the Hilton parking, and then if you follow the road that splits both sides of the commons, about 1.7 miles away from the Hilton is the wooded area near Abbott Nutrition that Brittany says Google tracked him to. If he did wander into the woods, I believe those are the ones. After he leaves, Tyler is gone for 19 minutes before he calls BD at 3:37. If he were on foot, it would take about 20 minutes to get to the woods near Abbott Nutrition, so that makes sense. It seems like if an accident/foul play happened, it was when he was/thought he was on his way back to the Hilton from those woods.

IMO I agree that the LE are purposefully not commenting on or reporting his story. I hope that means that answers will be given soon. Praying for his family, wife, and son. I'll keep following this thread in the meantime.
If you are standing with your back towards the main entrance of the hotel the condos are diagonally to the left.

Brown eyes, brown hair? All males in their 20's?
All three of them have Brown eyes and hair. Rayvon was walking around at 330 in the morning and went missing from there. Also, it may not be anything but they all disappeared in Feb and March. Rayvon disappeared approx. two weeks before Tyler. Same month. All within a week or so of that Arnold thing. Also and I know it was many years ago, but didnt Brian S. disappear near the time of the Arnold convention also? I am just wondering is there is not some oppurtunistic killer cruising in the wee hours of the night looking for drunk or otherwise vulnerable young men. Or someone, coming into town for that convention. Labute also had similar features and disappeared. All of these men were intoxicated with the exception of Rayvon. Again I am not sure if i can post this here, but if you pull up Labute, Rayvon and Tyler pictures; they all look alike in some manner. Could there be a serial killer?

Last edited:

Awesome first post and welcome to WS! :)

There is no way in hell any person who loves their spouse would wait until 1130 to call. Pardon my language.

Exactly! Heck, I’d have called LE right away and said, ”Hi, can you please help me locate my husband? He’s been drinking and wandered off. We’re not local, and I’m worried he’s lost. He’s not dressed for the cold weather and I’m scared he may get hurt.” IT’S THAT EASY. A policeman I know said they most definitely would have sent someone out if a woman was upset and requested help.

There was NO sense of urgency on her part. The police probably figured if she waited almost EIGHT hours to call them, she couldn’t have been that worried.

I posted that in another group a while back...I too think it seems more than a little coincidental.
It does! Around same time of year and close within the timeframe for the Arnold convention, all intoxicated except for Rayvon who was also walking alone at 330 in the morning just like Tyler. I pulled up all three pictures and they look alike I thought.

All three of them have Brown eyes and hair. Rayvon was walking around at 330 in the morning and went missing from there. Also, it may not be anything but they all disappeared in Feb and March. Rayvon disappeared approx. two weeks before Tyler. Same month. All within a week or so of that Arnold thing. Also and I know it was many years ago, but didnt Brian S. disappear near the time of the Arnold convention also? I am just wondering is there is not some oppurtunistic killer cruising in the wee hours of the night looking for drunk or otherwise vulnerable young men. Or someone, coming into town for that convention. Labute also had similar features and disappeared. All of these men were intoxicated with the exception of Rayvon. Again I am not sure if i can post this here, but if you pull up Labute, Rayvon and Tyler pictures; they all look alike in some manner. Could there be a serial killer?
I feel exactly the same. It might even be, find Tyler and you'll find more missing men.

It does! Around same time of year and close within the timeframe for the Arnold convention, all intoxicated except for Rayvon who was also walking alone at 330 in the morning just like Tyler. I pulled up all three pictures and they look alike I thought.
Maybe someone travelling like a stage building kind of job. It's really strange they disappeared all around the same time.

It was more like she was describing a fun outing than a missing spouse and the way she defends that friend..why? Also why wake the friend up first, why let your husband walk off into the night like that and wait till 11:30 THE NEXT DAY to call the police? She may not have done the deed but she sure is hell negligent!

Honestly, I was giving more credence to an accident happening until I heard that interview. It had nothing to do with the way she talked. To me she sounded like a typical 23 yr old from that area. I grew up in a small town in Pennsylvania and I have a friend who used to sound like her at that age.

I don’t understand the objective of the interview but IMHO there weren’t enough details given if the intent was to try to help find him. It sounded more like a defense case to me. I’m still giving her the benefit of the doubt though.

I need to read more about other missing men referenced on the thread. My first question would be, did local LE announce those gentlemen as missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndigoMagnolia2