OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Easton Mall & Hilton are likely encouraging LE to be low key in there searches and publicity of the case. Easton is the closest mall accessible to urban crime ridden areas and has a problems with fighting and violence at the mall(primarily by the teens). It has all been dealt with on the down low (plain clothed officers and "regular" mall security )so the regular customers will not become alarmed by the crime. I'm not surprised by LE remaining low key. Also with the Amber Evans case at the same time the police faced a lot of attention and public scrutiny they likely were happy for this one to escape much notice.

Honestly, I was giving more credence to an accident happening until I heard that interview. It had nothing to do with the way she talked. To me she sounded like a typical 23 yr old from that area. I grew up in a small town in Pennsylvania and I have a friend who used to sound like her at that age.

I don’t understand the objective of the interview but IMHO there weren’t enough details given if the intent was to try to help find him. It sounded more like a defense case to me. I’m still giving her the benefit of the doubt though.

I need to read more about other missing men referenced on the thread. My first question would be, did local LE announce those gentlemen as missing?
I am not sure if they announced them as missing but they are on the internet if you google their names. I was dumbfounded by their looking so much like each other.

You could say it's all connected. But, then what about the other two missing men? You're leaving them out of the equation.

Numbers in 2017 the population was 879, 470. We can even factor in the other two missing men. Brian and Joey (I don't know what years they went missing. But, we will put them in the math). According to one website, the number of white men with in this population is 238,802. That leaves us with .0000251255% of the population as white missing men. Even though Tyler was not a resident of that City, I am including him because it's where he went missing.
At .0000251255 % , I think it's possible for these cases to be unrelated. That realistically, that number of men can go missing unrelated.
I also think the 22 year old with Asperger's looks biracial. While the others are all white. Except, Joey. I haven't looked him up yet.

I hope my math makes sense to you guys!

Last edited:
Honestly, I was giving more credence to an accident happening until I heard that interview. It had nothing to do with the way she talked. To me she sounded like a typical 23 yr old from that area. I grew up in a small town in Pennsylvania and I have a friend who used to sound like her at that age.

I don’t understand the objective of the interview but IMHO there weren’t enough details given if the intent was to try to help find him. It sounded more like a defense case to me. I’m still giving her the benefit of the doubt though.

I need to read more about other missing men referenced on the thread. My first question would be, did local LE announce those gentlemen as missing?
I actually think the interview served two purposes. 1. Draw attention to Tyler and the fact that he is missing. 2. It's a record, from her mouth interview that may serve a purpose at some point to LE. In which ever way that might be.

Last edited:
I am sorry you also are going through this; i did not know TD but everyone talks about

Joey Labute, Rayvon Mcauley, Brian Shafer and then Tyler.
Don't think Rayvon. But the other 3 could be. I sent you a message.

I think this is the same guy. If you guys tell me that Hilltop is near Easton. I will change my opinion.
Redirect Notice

I checked. Its 30 mins south west.
The Hilltop is a bad area, notorious for drugs, shooting's and the like. I don't think I would put him in the same group....more than likely will find its drug related.

The Hilltop is a bad area, notorious for drugs, shooting's and the like. I don't think I would put him in the same group....more than likely will find its drug related.
Thanks, I know nothing about the area.
I would also like to point out that Rayvon is described as a black 22 year old male that (as stated by his father) was suffering from some mental issues that cause him paranoia. He is said to last be seen 20 minutes south east of Easton. I think like Danny, this puts him in a different kind of "missing" situation.
I am listening to Joey's case, and looked at a pic of him. Now he and Brian S have very similar features and situations. Very weird.

Let me be clear. Regardless of numbers, statistics, or circumstances, everyone deserves to be found and for their families to have peace. I think I may seem insensitive coming for a place of probability and statistics.

Has this video of Brittany been posted?

- - -
Link ——->Megan Moore

(This video was cut off while she was asking people to call Columbus Division of Police with any information) This is my best friend Brittany Davis... Hear her heart breaking in her voice... We DESPERATELY need people to hear this man's story. Tyler Davis missing since February 24th, 2019. Last seen at Easton Town Center around 3am wearing a green/blue flannel, blue jeans and nikes. Height 5'10" weight 170lbs. Brown hair, brown eyes. Noticeable birth mark down right arm, chest and neck. Help us bring him home. The more people that see or hear about this, the better chance we have.SHARE SHARE SHARE WSYX ABC 6 10TV - WBNS Nbc 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndigoMagnolia2