OH - Woman made over 400 911 calls for nonexistent emergencies, leading to one man's death - July 18, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Clearsky

Reaction score

On Monday, July 15, the Muskingum County Prosecutor's Office confirmed that Kesha S. Kennedy, of Zanesville, had "pleaded guilty to felony disrupting public services, felony making false alarms, and 25 counts of misdemeanor misuse of 911 systems," per a news release.

1721388076879.png

On Monday, July 15, the Muskingum County Prosecutor's Office confirmed that Kesha S. Kennedy, of Zanesville, had "pleaded guilty to felony disrupting public services, felony making false alarms, and 25 counts of misdemeanor misuse of 911 systems," per a news release.

View attachment 518877
This screams severe mental health issues to me

Once someone has made X number of pointless calls, LE, Fire, or ambulances should no longer be expected or required to respond to calls from that address or that phone number.

Realize that would be difficult to enforce because if someone new moved to that address or someone new was assigned that phone number, it would be unfair for them to be denied service if they were to call and need it but wow what a ridiculous waste of time and resources this lady has caused.

I read this earlier today and was gobsmacked. 400 calls since 2020, sometimes multiple calls in a day.

Something not right with her.

I read this earlier today and was gobsmacked. 400 calls since 2020, sometimes multiple calls in a day.

Something not right with her.
I agree.

Kennedy was evaluated by a forensic psychologist before entering her guilty plea. Muskingum County Assistant Prosecutor John Litle said in court that she demonstrated “a factitious disorder, which means that she’s a liar.”
Factitious disorder is a serious mental disorder in which someone deceives others by appearing sick, by purposely getting sick or by self-injury.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back