Found Safe OK - Alyssa, 15, & Adalyn Ross, 8 mos, Yukon, 26 Apr 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are there any security cameras near by that would have captured them leaving the house?

She has her cell phone but it was turned off 9 minutes after she left the home?

How do we know that she left around 3:30?

Did anyone speak to her on the phone that day?

Did she normally have a lot of diapers in the diaper bag?

Have fliers been posted in all convenience stores etc.--places where diapers and baby food are bought?

I see above that Adalyn's father is not in the picture but what about Alyssa's? Are her parents still married?

I think it's super rainy down there --a ton of rain overnight and still coming. Please please be safe and come home Alyssa and Adalyn.

So scary! Doesn't sound like this girl left on her own, but I guess it's possible. I'd be looking at dad's family. Some people reacted super crazy when 18 years of child support is staring them in the face. IMO.

Wonder if any neighbors have outside cameras.

So scary! Doesn't sound like this girl left on her own, but I guess it's possible. I'd be looking at dad's family. Some people reacted super crazy when 18 years of child support is staring them in the face. IMO.

Wonder if any neighbors have outside cameras.

From various crimes depicted in the past, they need to check the young boy's father and mother carefully too as to where they were at any specific time listed that Alyssa and the baby disappeared.

We've all seen cases that involved the parents of the young fathers.

Were they happy to know they had a new grandchild, if they were not involved or did they ask to be involved? Things like this matter, imo.

Flyer
attachment.php

Attachments

• 18156939_1671846723121499_4214078391250120630_n.jpg
    18156939_1671846723121499_4214078391250120630_n.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 684
Well the baby is 8 months so I'm going to guess she was born in August. The mother was only 14 and a half when she had her. What a brave little girl. I wonder how old the father is. I pray they are okay.
Probably way older than this girl, well usually when girls have babies this young, 9 times out of 10 the father is older. Not always the case but often. I wish this girl and her baby would be found safe and unharmed [emoji17]

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk

Help Find page https://m.facebook.com/HelpFindAlyssaAndAdalyn/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From a Missing Pieces Network update at the above link: Alyssa has asthma and didn't take her inhaler with her, nor any supplies for the baby.

Putting together bits & pieces from SM (Facebook posts by friends/family), it APPEARS (NB: no MSM/LE confirmation), that a friend spoke to her by phone around 3 pm the day they disappeared, then phone was turned off 3.39 pm.

If I've got that wrong, I'll delete/happy to be deleted by mods.

Oh wow. I want these girls home safe!
Because Alyssa seemed to be supported by her parents (financially, living with them, etc) it seems that perhaps the baby's father would have been under less pressure than a typical teen dad-- if he was even involved. I know that last sentence holds a lot of assumptions, so take it for what it's worth.

I, too, wonder about the age of the father. Because I have heard that in some cases if the father is a young minor, it is actually his parents who can be ordered to pay support. So that could make a difference in who is resentful of Alyssa & her baby.

It's too bad we don't know where they went when they left the home... did they go to Target, for example? Cameras could be checked to see if they met with anyone. But we just don't know. We've got to do some thinking fast, before cameras at all of the local businesses and homes are erased. I wonder if anyone in her neighborhood (even way down the street) has cameras that could view cars passing on the way to Alyssa's home.

From a Missing Pieces Network update at the above link: Alyssa has asthma and didn't take her inhaler with her, nor any supplies for the baby.

Putting together bits & pieces from SM (Facebook posts by friends/family), it APPEARS (NB: no MSM/LE confirmation), that a friend spoke to her by phone around 3 pm the day they disappeared, then phone was turned off 3.39 pm.

If I've got that wrong, I'll delete/happy to be deleted by mods.

BBM: This is very concerning. Combine that with the fact that Alyssa tool NO personal belongings and only her phone is missing causes me a great deal of worry.

They said no supplies were taken. Does that mean formula? Maybe she's nursing so at least we'd know she could feed the baby.

Adalyn was born August 29.

This sounds grave and serious, as everything the young girl could want or need beyond her little daughter is probably in her mother's home if she was living at home?

No, this is not good on the face of it.

Was she suing for child support? She was only 14 when she had the baby.

When exactly was the baby born if anyone knows this?

http://www.missingkids.org/poster/NCMC/1295270/1/screen

I'm wondering if Alyssa is breast feeding or bottle feeding. If using formula, can they tell if she took formula with her? I wish, if she'd gone willingly, she would just turn her phone on and at least tell her parents they are okay.

Me too. I can't get them out of my mind. I so wish we could know if they have questioned the father of the baby's parents ....and questioned the father of Alyssa...and grandparents etc.

Can anyone find other social media for her?

I'm wondering specifically if she could have met a guy online or in a single/young parent support group?

Can anyone find other social media for her?

I'm wondering specifically if she could have met a guy online or in a single/young parent support group?

Thats as good a guess as any I've heard, except that you'd think the LE has gone through her cell phone list and computer with a fine toothed comb.

This one is closed and shows 1,000 followers
https://www.instagram.com/alyssanicole.r/

Since she took her phone and a diaper bag, I think someone picked them up, and Alyssa expected to be back home soon. Apparently things didn't go as planned. :( I really hope they find these girls soon!!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Wondering if allysa met anyone online either romantically or a woman overly interested in her baby.

I wonder if the FBI is involved in this case. Seems they'd probably be driven over state lines if its someone she met on the internet. Do any of her good pals know of any guy she was talking with I wonder. The FBI and others in the know that that if they aren't found within so many hours, odds are against finding them alive. A baby would pose a problem for a nefarioius human being. He'd not want the baby around. Yet he cannot have Alyssa either without her precious Adalynn from what I could see. Just awful :(

I hope these girls are found safe!! Very concerned for them.

Since she took her phone and a diaper bag, I think someone picked them up, and Alyssa expected to be back home soon. Apparently things didn't go as planned. :( I really hope they find these girls soon!!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

She left the front door unlocked too :( I can't stop thinking/worrying about both of them.

Apologies if this has already been discussed: I was wondering if there is a reason why there appear to be no MSM article on Alyssa and Adalyn's case?

From what I can see, there are no posts regarding the case on Oklahoma City PD's FB page or Twitter feed (by the way, I believe the reason why the case is being handled by the OCPD -rather than Yukon's own PD- is because OCPD's Southwest Division covers areas that include most of Yukon):
https://www.facebook.com/okcpd
https://twitter.com/okcpd
https://www.okc.gov/departments/police/patrol-divisions/southwest-division

Thank goodness for the various missing persons organizations, who are doing a great job of getting the word out!

I hope that both girls are found soon, safe and sound. Such cute, good-looking kiddos. I cannot get them out of my mind. It really worries me that the front door was left unlocked, Alyssa didn't take any personal belongings -not even her wallet; one of the posters says the girls "vanished from their home ... around 3:30" and "her phone ... goes straight to voicemail," so perhaps LE determined the location and time based on the last ping?- and that Adalyn's clothes were laid out for a portrait session later that day ... the last part just breaks my heart ....
https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindAl...405705425529/1347126945353405/?type=3&theater

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back