Found Safe OK - Alyssa, 15, & Adalyn Ross, 8 mos, Yukon, 26 Apr 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She left the front door unlocked too :( I can't stop thinking/worrying about both of them.
I was just thinking that whoever possibly picked them up probably had a car seat. She seems to be a great mom. I don't think she would get in the car with someone without one.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Bumping for Alyssa and Adalyn ! :( Hope they're found safe today.
The longer this goes on-- the more worried I get.

"It's a terrifying world out there," Kristie said. "She's so young. Something is very wrong here."

Alyssa and little Adalyn were last seen the morning of April 26, 2017 at their family's home in Yukon, Oklahoma. The teen mother lives with her mother Kristie and has been homeschooling while raising her young daughter.

It was an exciting day. Alyssa was preparing to take Adalyn to get her "monthly" photos done that evening. "She was laying out clothes for the photos. She was really excited," Kristie told Dateline.

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...hter-alyssa-ross-granddaughter-adalyn-n753386

Wonder who her last phone contact was with? Sounds like someone invited them for a quick trip to McDonald's or something. Sorry if I've missed it, but was baby's car seat missing?

Do they know who the photographer was? Was it someone she used before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope that there's more evidence of this being a runaway than has been disclosed publicly. Just because there was no sign of forced entry doesn't mean these girls weren't kidnapped. Even if they willingly got into a car with someone Alyssa knows, that doesn't mean they aren't in danger now. You can really sense the panic from Alyssa's mom and sister, but it doesn't seem like the police share that sense of urgency. :(

I saw on SM that Alyssa is the one who does the monthly photography shoots of Adalyn. No outside photographer. That's what I was wondering too . . .

I keep checking for good news. Please let them be safe and return home soon.

I am very worried about these girls. There's so much we don't know and my mind keeps going to bad places. Fingers crossed she just needed a few days away.

This is so scary!

I'm really curious of child support laws regarding teen pregnancies. Who becomes responsible for providing financial stability?

There are so many questions regarding Adalyn's father, Alyssa's father, both families...

A 14 year old can't drive anywhere.... who did she rely on for transportation when her mom wasn't available?

So many questions! Really hoping she's just laying low with friends or the father and is not thinking of the consequences of not touching base with her family / friends. Still is so strange.... seems like she has a very active SM presence.

This is scary situation for sure. Wonder what evidence that LE found that made them determine this. Maybe a note or something?

"Because of some evidence at the scene, officials with the Oklahoma City Police have ruled Alyssa's disappearance as a voluntary runaway."

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/posts/1673204672985704

Oh my goodness. Who cares if Alyssa did run away? She is only fifteen years old, AND she has a BABY with her. With no means to take care of herself or the baby. The police should be urgently pursuing this for Adalyn's sake, if nothing else.

This is scary situation for sure. Wonder what evidence that LE found that made them determine this. Maybe a note or something?

"Because of some evidence at the scene, officials with the Oklahoma City Police have ruled Alyssa's disappearance as a voluntary runaway."

Oh my goodness, I didn't read that post! So they think she did voluntarily leave. Well, that makes me feel a tad bit better. You know, I live in Oklahoma and have seen no news on this case. Any info I get if from here or FB. Come home girls!

Ok, but why would she run away. If she's a runaway, I'd like to hear some evidence of a fight with her parents or something. I don't think she would run away before doing the photo shoot, unless there was a good reason. That said, she seems to have friends that are also young moms. One of them could be helping her out.

We need to do away with the "runaway" label. It really takes the urgency away from a VERY dangerous situation.

Many naive, ignorant, manipulated teens leave the home voluntarily based on misplaced trust in the hands of very scary people. People can pry on the desires of young girls and boys promising them something they dream of but it's not real.

Alyssa is a child. A 15 year old is very vulnerable... especially if things were hard with the baby and tension in the family.... Someone could have easily promised her financial support, a supporting, stress free environment.... who knows!

I'm so so scared for these two little girls.

Ugh.... it really bothers me that LE isn't treating this with more urgency. Even if she did voluntarily run away, she is a minor and has a baby with her. What if she met some predator online who promised to take care of them financially? I have a fourteen year old daughter myself. I couldn't imagine how I'd react if LE treated her disappearing in the same manner as Alyssa's.

I don't know....maybe they have WAY more information than they're disclosing to the public. But still, just barely 15 with a baby!!

Mother Pleads for Answers in Disappearance of Daughter Alyssa Ross and Granddaughter Adalyn

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...hter-alyssa-ross-granddaughter-adalyn-n753386

alyssa_ross_selfie_with_adalyn_pink_bow_facebook_993e14c348d1fc9610d2670778d064ff.nbcnews-ux-600-700.jpg

Ok, but why would she run away. If she's a runaway, I'd like to hear some evidence of a fight with her parents or something. I don't think she would run away before doing the photo shoot, unless there was a good reason. That said, she seems to have friends that are also young moms. One of them could be helping her out.

I just don't see her planning on running away or spending even a few hours from home without supplies for the baby. It's not like she had money to throw away on diapers, etc. With the door unlocked and lack of baby supplies, clothes, etc., I don't think she went willingly and especially for any length of time. Look at how she dressed her baby in her pictures. Now if someone lured her out to talk and insisted she wouldn't need anything for the baby or there was already things for the baby in the waiting car, she might go without her stuff. But I don't see her running away without taking those supplies. Baby supplies are not cheap. Who would leave it behind?

How many times have we seen local LE blow off a disappearance thinking it was a runaway, when it was far from it.

I don't know what the police believe proves she is a runaway, but it better be good, solid evidence, because it just doesn't make sense.

All MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back