Teens missing in OK since march 2014:
Niki Brown, 17, Lawton March 27
Brandy Daffern, 16, Lawton March 28
Jamie Wiggs, 16, Tulsa April 4
Anne Josette Hill, 16, OKC/ Edmond April 10
Amber Goodwin, 15, Poteau April 11
Kayli Harper, 16, Tulsa April 16
Christine Daffern, 15, Howe April 17

This list is based off threads we have here, sorry I don't know how to link them... And I apologize if it is redundant/ if this has already been discussed and. I missed it.

So, purely hypothetical here, what if "watching movies" at the brother's apartment was just a cover story? What if the brother's apartment was something of a party pad and there were lots of people there the night Annie Jo vanished?

Am thinking back on the PI's words from the JVM interview. Stonewalling... large circle of kids... not being completely honest...

Am thinking impulsive behavior, things getting out of hand, an oh s**t! moment, panic...

So many possibilities there. Drug overdose, alcohol poisoning, a stolen boyfriend and someone wanted vengeance, a flirtation that turned into sexual assault? Was Annie Jo roofied?

Just thinking out loud, really. Too many pieces of the puzzle still missing. But Annie Jo's case has been reassigned to the homicide unit, which is not typical in a missing teen situation, so they must have good reason for that.

JMO I personally don't think all these other cases in the Oklahoma City area that are being posted are not necessarily related to Anne's disappearance or eachother. If you look at the number of missing teen girls from other metropolitan areas it's about the same amount. Meanwhile I wonder what exactly lead to Anne's disappearance being investigated as a homicide so early in the investigation. I hate to say it, but it does sound reasonable that Anne was possibly murdered actually. Either way I hope her family will have closure instead of wondering for the rest of their lives.

Maybe Annie Jo found out more than she wanted to know about what was going on with those people. So many things could have happened if she was hanging out with the wrong crowd.

I have to wonder if they told her family they transferred the case to Homicide because the family certainly didn't let on as if they were aware of it. It is a huge step in the investigation and not a normal transition without some proof. They do run parallel investigations on cases, but this is not that. They are now saying she has been murdered and are working on putting together their case. Finding her will be secondary, imo. I feel sorry for her family and friends. It is a tough position.

Teens missing in OK since march 2014:
Niki Brown, 17, Lawton March 27
Brandy Daffern, 16, Lawton March 28
Jamie Wiggs, 16, Tulsa April 4
Anne Josette Hill, 16, OKC/ Edmond April 10
Amber Goodwin, 15, Poteau April 11
Kayli Harper, 16, Tulsa April 16
Christine Daffern, 15, Howe April 17

This list is based off threads we have here, sorry I don't know how to link them... And I apologize if it is redundant/ if this has already been discussed and. I missed it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/tags.php?tag=oklahoma

I was with some adults from Casady today who know Anne, and they said that she is known as a very good girl who was always respectful and a great student. But she had been hanging out with a very wild group, not from school, which is what we suspected all along.

It's just so sad, and I wish we could pound it into their heads to be careful about where they are and who they're around ALL THE TIME.

They do try to talk with the high-schoolers about how when they go to college, they'll see a lot of kids who look just like them and their classmates, so they may seem safe, but the kids come from all over so you can't just trust that they have the same backgrounds or values.

I just thought I'd share that conversation.

This case is just so sad, and I think it weighs on a lot of us because she was like "any teenager USA" who probably didn't know just how much danger she was in with the people she was around.

In a way, reminds me of Alexis Murphy, whose killer was just convicted last week. She evidently followed him to try or look at some drug...certainly she thought she would drive away afterward. I don't think it is even possible to convince teens about danger from wrong friends, taking risks, riding with intoxicated drivers, etc...unfortunately they seem to only find out the hard way...jmo

In a way, reminds me of Alexis Murphy, whose killer was just convicted last week. She evidently followed him to try or look at some drug...certainly she thought she would drive away afterward. I don't think it is even possible to convince teens about danger from wrong friends, taking risks, riding with intoxicated drivers, etc...unfortunately they seem to only find out the hard way...jmo

Yup. That's why cases like these are so terrifying, especially for those of us with teens.

I'm addicted to this site and other crime-related media, and my kids claim I have made them paranoid with my warnings and stories, yet my own daughter keeps telling me how a bunch of them just hang out in the evening at Lake Overhulser, and I'm just like WHY????:banghead:

Maybe Annie Jo found out more than she wanted to know about what was going on with those people. So many things could have happened if she was hanging out with the wrong crowd.

Yes, I'm also considering the possibility that Annie Jo knew more than she should have, or saw something she shouldn't have, and someone wanted to silence her. She was apparently running with a crowd that had connections to some very shady characters. But what would be worth killing someone over? Was she suspected of being a snitch?

It seems that the brother who lived at that apartment had been arrested the evening of April 10 on a variety of very serious charges. He was booked into the Oklahoma County jail at 2:00pm the next day and and was still lodged there at the time Annie Jo disappeared, which would appear to give him an airtight alibi. What contact would he have been allowed with anyone on the outside? I have no idea. Would it be possible for him to arrange something regarding Annie Jo under those circumstances? Or perhaps someone from his "inner circle" felt Annie Jo was responsible in some way for his arrest?

It hurts my heart that none of the scenarios that might bring Annie Jo home alive and well seem likely to me, given the circumstances. Whatever happened to her, I really hope it was more of an accident than intentional. She was still a child, testing her limits and trying to stretch her wings a little, as so many teens do. It shouldn't have meant a death sentence for her.

So, purely hypothetical here, what if "watching movies" at the brother's apartment was just a cover story? What if the brother's apartment was something of a party pad and there were lots of people there the night Annie Jo vanished?

Am thinking back on the PI's words from the JVM interview. Stonewalling... large circle of kids... not being completely honest...

Am thinking impulsive behavior, things getting out of hand, an oh s**t! moment, panic...

So many possibilities there. Drug overdose, alcohol poisoning, a stolen boyfriend and someone wanted vengeance, a flirtation that turned into sexual assault? Was Annie Jo roofied?

Just thinking out loud, really. Too many pieces of the puzzle still missing. But Annie Jo's case has been reassigned to the homicide unit, which is not typical in a missing teen situation, so they must have good reason for that.

I agree with your thinking ^^. I don't think it was a case of her knowing something she shouldn't know, but like you said above, and IMO she was given drugs and/or forced into sex with others. Then a couple of scenarios could have happened - but sadly, none are good.

Homicide unit investigates missing teen case -

“There are a few reasons for this move, obviously the length of time she’s been gone and also several factors our investigators have come across throughout the course of the investigation,” Wardlow said. Wardlow said she could not release further details in the ongoing investigations. “We just ask for anyone with any tip to call police,” Wardlow said. “No tip is too small.”

- See more at: http://www.edmondsun.com/local/x493...igates-missing-teen-case#sthash.JRJRTsVu.dpuf

Yep, I was just reading that. Haven't found anything in MSM about Chloe yet. Has a missing person report been filed? Seems like I read somewhere that her mom was getting bounced back and forth between Edmond PD and OKC PD, but I may not be remembering correctly.

A lot of info being posted over on J4C the past few days. Food for thought, at the very least.

I counted 18 teens/ young adults missing since 2014, Chloe makes 19 plus whoever else is missing that doesn't have a thread on here... Average about one a week? Is that typical for populated areas? Especially given the comments under justice4C that rumors some of these kids are definately connected? Los or someone else out there with the skills :loveyou: would you please start a thread to look at possible connections with all these kids? I think it could be useful, and I don't want to muddy an individuals thread with the topic.... (And I don't know how to).

ETA counted 6 for 2013, granted all aren't probably listed that went missing last year, but over 3 times as many (that I can find) these past few months compared to all of last year?! I have a feeling there's something fishy...

I have also noticed that the ones who have been missing and found recently have been very hush hush. There MIGHT be a blurb in media that they were located but little to no details beyond that.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

No missing reports or articles pertaining to Chloe Thomas being missing.

WTH??????? Who put together that missing report on the other site?

Hush, hush indeed! Something fishy is going on over in OKC.

This woman just recently got 5 years probation for underage sex trafficking. I wonder if she did "change her life" around:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/homepagel...cle_10443880-9a87-11e3-9252-001a4bcf6878.html

Here's some background:

http://www.justice.gov/usao/okn/news/2014/spiveyplea0116.html

Spivey, the "pimp", was supposed to be sentenced on April 17th, can't find any updated info.

This one was supposed to be sentenced on April 16th:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/cour...cle_9e8d18e4-79e1-11e3-8825-0019bb30f31a.html

and here's another, arrested but no info since the arrest:

http://www.ktul.com/story/23412419/tulsa-woman-accused-of-human-trafficking-arrested

I see Mrs. Obama holding signs, along with many others, to bring our girls back. It's a bad state of affairs in Nigeria. It's a bad state of affairs right here too. Saddens me that girls have to missing in large groups to get attention. Had the Nigerian girls gone missing one by one, we'd know nothing about it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back