Found Deceased OK - Damion Davidson, 8, Duncan, 12 June 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.kswo.com/story/32295835/search-for-damion-gets-help-from-renowned-group

A few volunteers from nationally recognized Texas Equusearch drove in Thursday and have been out searching and surveying the area since the morning. This search unit brings in a different perspective and refuses to give up hope in the search for a missing person, in some cases months on end.

Volunteers walked in and around the creeks to see what kind of area they are working with. Since the water has gone down, they've been able to see a lot more and dig deeper in areas where they couldn't a week ago. Their plan is to bring in what resources they have to help find Damion, and not leave any stone unturned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need to bring this little guy home. Even if it is only as a recovery. :( Bless the work they do.

We need to bring this little guy home. Even if it is only as a recovery. :( Bless the work they do.

I'm so heartbroken over this boy, but the updates from the Duncan Police Dept. show that they are literally moving (heaven and) earth to bring him home. Despite the sadness, the efforts of all of those working to find Damion have left me feeling inspired by and proud of a community more than 700 miles away, that I have never even been to (if that makes sense).

https://www.facebook.com/Duncan-Police-Department-789533027772973/?ref=nf
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 167
i am so impressed with the workers continued support. hopefully their efforts will pay off.

"We’re looking at every aspect of it. Everything leads us right to Claridy Creek, the direction he traveled, the video we have of him from different stores and even our canine trackers that basically tracked him right to that creek,” Lt. John Byers, with the Duncan Police Department, said.

Byers says that has the family worried because Davidson can’t swim.

"The creek was up probably in some areas from 12 feet to 15 feet in-depth and we had major flooding here in town,” Byers said.

Byers says thousands of people throughout Stephens County have helped with search efforts, and they’re getting ready to send out another hundred to look through debris on Saturday.
http://kfor.com/2016/06/24/day-12-in-the-search-for-missing-duncan-boy-with-autism/

the search for Damion began again at 7:30 AM today

Stephens County Sheriff's Office

58 mins ·

After 14 days the search for Damion Alexander Davidson is finally over. At approximately 9:30 this morning searchers discovered what we believe is his body. However positive identification will be made by the state.
We appreciate the countless hours of searching that was put in from the emergency response Personnel, as well as the hundreds of citizens who came together and formed their own search teams. Thank you Duncan and Stephens County for your thoughts, prayers, and donations not one went unnoticed. These last two weeks have been very trying, but you all came together as one. You became our Pillar of Strength and we are sincerely grateful. At this time we ask that you lift up the Davidson family in prayer and please respect their privacy.
We will release more information at a later time Thank you.

Heartbreaking. Beautiful though to see how so many people pulled together to find him.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

RIP little Damion. Fly with the Angels sweet boy.:angel2:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin