GUILTY OK - Donald 'Joe' Neff, 61, Poteau, 14 May 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Will not happen unless from an outside source, that part of the US is not like any other. Very clanish with still an Old West mentality of minding one's own business while LE is corrupted or can not get their heads wrapped around the case simply from being out classed.
The people mentioned are still running the streets, were warned by LE and seem to be lying low, This shows me that there is much more to this, I have a fourth POI which I shared with his daughter. She knows who that is
I am interested in what the PI turns up as he is being paid for it, I am not. However I think he may come up empty. I would have to have compensation before I could go there and work on it as I have to make a living here and am in another state and just don't feel right about that compensation part.
Anyway, I have nose to ground and eyes watching
Back to my fourth POI, actually is my first POI, the other three came later after something happened that they were involved with.
Several years back, a bar owner was kidnapped, shot, killed and dumped in a ditch not far from the road that the killers of Joe Neff would have went, in Poteau. His name was Thompson and owned the Flame Club. Killed almost the same way. A young couple were arrested but but nothing came of it. Unsolved except that people talked about a local man being involved, same person that people are saying is behind Neff's.
The three names mentioned before are not old enough to have been associated with the first murder but the Fourth POI was known to be associated with the victim, could have had motive, possibly have hired someone to pull it off as he has successful enterprises and was said to have done it. Guess what? According to MMD, Joe Neff had dealings with this man.
Now I feel that I can close this case but I am not going to do a job for someone else that is getting paid that could be coming up with this.

So, in other words, the average OK citizen has very little hope on getting a crime against them or a family member solved. I wonder how fast the crime would be solved if MMD's Dad had been related to someone at OSBI? I'm sorry, but this is just disgusting!

Jack I say hoo-yah to you for taking the time to work on this case and I can imagine how frustrating the situation must be for you!

Will not happen unless from an outside source, that part of the US is not like any other. Very clanish with still an Old West mentality of minding one's own business while LE is corrupted or can not get their heads wrapped around the case simply from being out classed.
The people mentioned are still running the streets, were warned by LE and seem to be lying low, This shows me that there is much more to this, I have a fourth POI which I shared with his daughter. She knows who that is
I am interested in what the PI turns up as he is being paid for it, I am not. However I think he may come up empty. I would have to have compensation before I could go there and work on it as I have to make a living here and am in another state and just don't feel right about that compensation part.
Anyway, I have nose to ground and eyes watching
Back to my fourth POI, actually is my first POI, the other three came later after something happened that they were involved with.
Several years back, a bar owner was kidnapped, shot, killed and dumped in a ditch not far from the road that the killers of Joe Neff would have went, in Poteau. His name was Thompson and owned the Flame Club. Killed almost the same way. A young couple were arrested but but nothing came of it. Unsolved except that people talked about a local man being involved, same person that people are saying is behind Neff's.
The three names mentioned before are not old enough to have been associated with the first murder but the Fourth POI was known to be associated with the victim, could have had motive, possibly have hired someone to pull it off as he has successful enterprises and was said to have done it. Guess what? According to MMD, Joe Neff had dealings with this man.
Now I feel that I can close this case but I am not going to do a job for someone else that is getting paid that could be coming up with this.

Do you have a link or obit or old news story about this other murder?

It might be worth a look.
Also I want to know if Officer Terry Gouker is still a LeFlore County Sheriff's Deputy?

Has anyone heard from MissingmyDad? I hope all is well with her!

I dont know if you have been reading the thread about the brother and sister from Prague OK.
While looking from images of his address where he murdered a guy and raped the guys girlfriend with his sisters help. I happened to notice a little red truck sitting in the drive . I dont know if it is his or what but I found it interesting as I have been looking for connections to other OK cases. Alone the red truck is nothing. I think the thread is worth the read if you have been following this case.

I have a picture of the truck posted in my album for quick viewing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back