FL - Sarah Boone, 42, charged with murdering boyfriend Jorge Torres, 42, by leaving him locked in suitcase, Winter Park, Feb 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Peter @ the "Lawyer You Know"is now an approved source at WS.
He's my all around favorite legal mind for high-profile trials,arrests etc.

'LIVE! Boone fights Back Against The Man And The Media + She Wants To Wear A Skirt'​

If anyone wants to go back in time and see Peter's take on Boone's LE interrogation before she was arrested.
I really like how he stops the videos and puts his 2 cents in about what was said, by suspects, defendants, prosecutors,witnesses judges.
Then how he answers questions from his subscribers/fans throughout.
His Youtube channel has many videos on her.

@ 3:15

Last edited:
I'm not sure what to make of her defense that she has experienced trauma and abuse in her past. Something like 95% of people in prison have experienced trauma of some kind (this is supposedly about 2x the rate of the general US population). So basically everyone. It can be the reason for a behavior without being an excuse for the behavior.

Sounds like Sarah's been having some wardrobe malfunctions in jail recently. She's not a particularly petite woman so I'm not sure why she's wanting a shirt smaller than a size small, or stapling her pants legs together. Screenshots from documents uploaded to the Orange County court system today. Orange County Clerk of Courts Records Search

Screenshot 2024-08-21 at 3.00.26 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-08-21 at 3.00.16 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-08-21 at 3.00.07 PM.png

The other notes uploaded by the jail today describe the days/times Sarah checked out the laptop and her complaints about the schedule and laptop battery not being fully charged.

Good lawd. She will always find something to complain about. What I found interesting at the last hearing is the fact that she hadn’t even bothered to look at the hard copy files she wanted in her cell! When they asked her how they were organized she had no idea. What else does she have to do in there? She hadn’t even cracked the box open. She seemed caught off guard to me. This says to me these complaints are for attention and to create delays.

She is supposed to have access to the laptop from 8-4 I believe. And when given the option to have her own cell to review her files at leisure and in privacy she chose not to. It’s all bs.

JMO

Good lawd. She will always find something to complain about. What I found interesting at the last hearing is the fact that she hadn’t even bothered to look at the hard copy files she wanted in her cell! When they asked her how they were organized she had no idea. What else does she have to do in there? She hadn’t even cracked the box open. She seemed caught off guard to me. This says to me these complaints are for attention and to create delays.

She is supposed to have access to the laptop from 8-4 I believe. And when given the option to have her own cell to review her files at leisure and in privacy she chose not to. It’s all bs.

JMO
I have been wondering also what she does with her time such that she hasn't had time to review her own documents. How is that. I just heard a CTV lawyer say "deny, deceipt, and deflect". I agree that she is doing exactly that. It appears that this is her only entertainment and life purpose.

And about the clothes...SB was counseled about her negative behavior, so y'all know she's pissed!
Opportunity awaits for more letters and delays before the epic close-up on national television.
moo

Inmate behavior notes from the Orange County Jail reviewed by Court TV reveal that on Aug. 14, when Boone last appeared in court, “it was discovered … that Boone had altered her county-issued blues with staples [along] the seam of her pants legs.” The notes say that Boone was told the clothes were considered contraband and was issued new pants after she was “counseled for this negative behavior.”

And about the clothes...SB was counseled about her negative behavior, so y'all know she's pissed!
Opportunity awaits for more letters and delays before the epic close-up on national television.
moo

Inmate behavior notes from the Orange County Jail reviewed by Court TV reveal that on Aug. 14, when Boone last appeared in court, “it was discovered … that Boone had altered her county-issued blues with staples [along] the seam of her pants legs.” The notes say that Boone was told the clothes were considered contraband and was issued new pants after she was “counseled for this negative behavior.”

Where did she even get staples to do this clothing modification? During the discussions in court about her having all of her paperwork in her cell, the jail staff said repeatedly that they can't have paper clips or staples or fasteners in paperwork and instead offered her manila folders for organization.

Where did she even get staples to do this clothing modification? During the discussions in court about her having all of her paperwork in her cell, the jail staff said repeatedly that they can't have paper clips or staples or fasteners in paperwork and instead offered her manila folders for organization.
I wondered about that too.
It's doubtful we will know if any staff member(s) were reprimanded for SB having access to staples?
One can't be too careful with SB, she can't be trusted.
moo

I have been wondering also what she does with her time such that she hasn't had time to review her own documents. How is that. I just heard a CTV lawyer say "deny, deceipt, and deflect". I agree that she is doing exactly that. It appears that this is her only entertainment and life purpose.
Ohhhh I like that - Deny, Deceipt, and Deflect. It’s a perfect description for her.

moo

Is this all just vanity? Or a desire to be viewed as a tiny petite helpless little thing who couldn’t possibly have done such a thing?

I just can’t with her. Maybe she should, you know, crack open a box of discovery instead of trying to make skinny jeans and a crop top out of her standard issue prison wear. Orange is NOT the new black, Sarah.

Is this all just vanity? Or a desire to be viewed as a tiny petite helpless little thing who couldn’t possibly have done such a thing?

I just can’t with her. Maybe she should, you know, crack open a box of discovery instead of trying to make skinny jeans and a crop top out of her standard issue prison wear. Orange is NOT the new black, Sarah.

Is that what she was going for? Skinny jeans?

From above linked article.....seems she got staples and paper clips in her mail and then they searched her cell.

From article:

Staples are also mentioned in notes from Aug. 17, after Boone had “an interview with a professional visitor.”

Jail officials found staples and paper clips in the mail.

Officers said about the incident, “During the search, Inmate Boone became argumentative and questioning staff why [her] property was being searched. I explained to inmate Boone that she is subject to search at any time, inmate was not receptive.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back