FL - Sarah Boone, 42, charged with murdering boyfriend Jorge Torres, 42, by leaving him locked in suitcase, Winter Park, Feb 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If anyone wants to go back in time and see Peter's take on Boone's LE interrogation before she was arrested.
I really like how he stops the videos and puts his 2 cents in about what was said, by suspects, defendants, prosecutors,witnesses judges.
Then how he answers questions from his subscribers/fans throughout.
His Youtube channel has many videos on her.

@ 3:15

Last edited:
I'm not sure what to make of her defense that she has experienced trauma and abuse in her past. Something like 95% of people in prison have experienced trauma of some kind (this is supposedly about 2x the rate of the general US population). So basically everyone. It can be the reason for a behavior without being an excuse for the behavior.

Sounds like Sarah's been having some wardrobe malfunctions in jail recently. She's not a particularly petite woman so I'm not sure why she's wanting a shirt smaller than a size small, or stapling her pants legs together. Screenshots from documents uploaded to the Orange County court system today. Orange County Clerk of Courts Records Search

Screenshot 2024-08-21 at 3.00.26 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-08-21 at 3.00.16 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-08-21 at 3.00.07 PM.png

The other notes uploaded by the jail today describe the days/times Sarah checked out the laptop and her complaints about the schedule and laptop battery not being fully charged.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyTheSleuth
Back