GUILTY OK - Donald 'Joe' Neff, 61, Poteau, 14 May 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Will not happen unless from an outside source, that part of the US is not like any other. Very clanish with still an Old West mentality of minding one's own business while LE is corrupted or can not get their heads wrapped around the case simply from being out classed.
The people mentioned are still running the streets, were warned by LE and seem to be lying low, This shows me that there is much more to this, I have a fourth POI which I shared with his daughter. She knows who that is
I am interested in what the PI turns up as he is being paid for it, I am not. However I think he may come up empty. I would have to have compensation before I could go there and work on it as I have to make a living here and am in another state and just don't feel right about that compensation part.
Anyway, I have nose to ground and eyes watching
Back to my fourth POI, actually is my first POI, the other three came later after something happened that they were involved with.
Several years back, a bar owner was kidnapped, shot, killed and dumped in a ditch not far from the road that the killers of Joe Neff would have went, in Poteau. His name was Thompson and owned the Flame Club. Killed almost the same way. A young couple were arrested but but nothing came of it. Unsolved except that people talked about a local man being involved, same person that people are saying is behind Neff's.
The three names mentioned before are not old enough to have been associated with the first murder but the Fourth POI was known to be associated with the victim, could have had motive, possibly have hired someone to pull it off as he has successful enterprises and was said to have done it. Guess what? According to MMD, Joe Neff had dealings with this man.
Now I feel that I can close this case but I am not going to do a job for someone else that is getting paid that could be coming up with this.

BBM. Wow. That's a pretty eerie coincidence.

This is all so very strange. Just wanted to let you know, MMD, that I am still following the thread and thinking of you. Something has got to give in this case. I wish someone there would take care of business and get these animals locked up. I agree that it will take an outside source.

The OSBI there is a complete joke (sorry, don't mean to offend anyone) and have done zilch about a number of cases. They are so busy tooting their own horns they can't be bothered to actually conduct any business. Their spokesperson is completely ridiculous and makes them look even worse. My mom is retired LE so I have a lot of respect for LE in general, but not them. I sat and read all of the news articles on the whistleblower story and was not surprised to hear of the chaos in the organization. I know they just got a new head man (sorry, don't remember his title), so hopefully he is going to get things moving there.

Thanks for the info, Belinda. I had no idea all of this was going on with the OSBI but I am truly thankful.

I have had email correspondence with Mr. Langley regarding Joe's case and all I can say is that he knows how to write a good email and continually maintains that the OSBI's 83% homicide clearance rate is valid. (Just from reading here at Websleuths I know that is absolutely laughable to say the least.)

Thank God Mr. Langley is being replaced - it's about damn time. That Jessica Brown should be the next to get a boot out the door. She and Mr. Langley have done a terrible disservice to that agency from a P.R. standpoint.

Maybe now the OSBI will finally do the jobs they have been paid to do all along.....solve all of these homicides and give these families some peace of mind. I pray that Joe's case is at the top of the list to be worked on. We can only continue to hope.

ETA: Here's a link to the first article in a 3-part series from Newsok for anyone who would like to read it..

http://masterweb1.newsok.com/former...sbi-of-incompetence-and-fraud/article/3479477

((((HUGS)))) to you all. I am sorry I do not get on here as often as I would like to. I went back to work and have no time to get everything done. I thank you all for the prayers and support.
JackAMW if the person you are talking about is the one I am thinking about then that name has been turned in my me as well. I think his name was cleared not positive, but I hear he is in ill health.
Belinda and Blondie I agree totally, the OSBIs Jessica Brown needs a huge dose of reality. After announcing that they should get accolades for all they have done. Umm okay and what might that be?....I'm waiting??? Oh, it just makes me sick to think that this is really happening. Please continue praying and I will update every chance I get. I hope soon I can say arrests and convictions have taken place. thanks all!!!!

I am sick to death of hearing about their success rates. Phooey. Maybe they could actually show some successes instead of ranting about their numbers. I would like to know how many of their so-called successes were domestic violence type murders where the perp was obvious and easily caught. How many of their successes actually required serious investigative knowledge and hard work? I suspect that number would be far different. They should be ashamed of the way they conduct themselves. Apparently, the only thing they are concerned about is PR. I am angry and disgusted. How can they treat the families of victims the way they do?

MMD, I am outraged at the treatment you have received. I am outraged that they aren't doing their jobs and getting the criminals who killed your father. I am outraged that they consider themselves a success when they have done nothing successful. I hope the tide will turn with Mr. Langley's departure. Jessica Brown needs to take a long hike.

I am sick to death of hearing about their success rates. Phooey. Maybe they could actually show some successes instead of ranting about their numbers. I would like to know how many of their so-called successes were domestic violence type murders where the perp was obvious and easily caught. How many of their successes actually required serious investigative knowledge and hard work? I suspect that number would be far different. They should be ashamed of the way they conduct themselves. Apparently, the only thing they are concerned about is PR. I am angry and disgusted. How can they treat the families of victims the way they do?

MMD, I am outraged at the treatment you have received. I am outraged that they aren't doing their jobs and getting the criminals who killed your father. I am outraged that they consider themselves a success when they have done nothing successful. I hope the tide will turn with Mr. Langley's departure. Jessica Brown needs to take a long hike.

And how many people are they "clearing" just to prevent personal revenge in this area of the country, where they themselves could easily be the NEXT victims... ???

~bump~

MMD....I know I've mentioned it to you before, but that photo of you and your dad is simply the best!! Everytime I see it I wish so much that I would have had the chance to meet the great man behind that gentle smile.

~bump~

MMD....I know I've mentioned it to you before, but that photo of you and your dad is simply the best!! Everytime I see it I wish so much that I would have had the chance to meet the great man behind that gentle smile.

There are a few songs that my dad and I always danced to. My favorite was "The Blues Man" by Alan Jackson. Whenever I hear that song I can close my eyes and just feel like I am dancing with him again. I think that is my favorite memory, he loved to dance. He floated across the dance floor. Just one more thing to add to the list of things he was good at. As a matter of fact, the armory where his vigil was held used to be where all the teens went to dance. My dad danced there all the time. He was the best person I ever knew. I am struggling to get through life without him. He knew how to do everything. He taught me to never get into debt, pay for anything you need, if you don't have the money, you don't need it. Be kind, work hard, make more than you spend each day. You can never have too many friends, take care of ur things, never loan more than you are willing to give, u may not get it back. He was full of knowledge and anything you needed to know he could tell you.

Thanks for the info, Belinda. I had no idea all of this was going on with the OSBI but I am truly thankful.

I have had email correspondence with Mr. Langley regarding Joe's case and all I can say is that he knows how to write a good email and continually maintains that the OSBI's 83% homicide clearance rate is valid. (Just from reading here at Websleuths I know that is absolutely laughable to say the least.)

Thank God Mr. Langley is being replaced - it's about damn time. That Jessica Brown should be the next to get a boot out the door. She and Mr. Langley have done a terrible disservice to that agency from a P.R. standpoint.

Maybe now the OSBI will finally do the jobs they have been paid to do all along.....solve all of these homicides and give these families some peace of mind. I pray that Joe's case is at the top of the list to be worked on. We can only continue to hope.

ETA: Here's a link to the first article in a 3-part series from Newsok for anyone who would like to read it..

http://masterweb1.newsok.com/former...sbi-of-incompetence-and-fraud/article/3479477

Wow. And these are the people responsible for getting justice for Mr. Neff and his family?

((((HUGS)))) to you all. I am sorry I do not get on here as often as I would like to. I went back to work and have no time to get everything done. I thank you all for the prayers and support.
JackAMW if the person you are talking about is the one I am thinking about then that name has been turned in my me as well. I think his name was cleared not positive, but I hear he is in ill health.
Belinda and Blondie I agree totally, the OSBIs Jessica Brown needs a huge dose of reality. After announcing that they should get accolades for all they have done. Umm okay and what might that be?....I'm waiting??? Oh, it just makes me sick to think that this is really happening. Please continue praying and I will update every chance I get. I hope soon I can say arrests and convictions have taken place. thanks all!!!!

We are praying hard for you and your dad!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are a few songs that my dad and I always danced to. My favorite was "The Blues Man" by Alan Jackson. Whenever I hear that song I can close my eyes and just feel like I am dancing with him again. I think that is my favorite memory, he loved to dance. He floated across the dance floor. Just one more thing to add to the list of things he was good at. As a matter of fact, the armory where his vigil was held used to be where all the teens went to dance. My dad danced there all the time. He was the best person I ever knew. I am struggling to get through life without him. He knew how to do everything. He taught me to never get into debt, pay for anything you need, if you don't have the money, you don't need it. Be kind, work hard, make more than you spend each day. You can never have too many friends, take care of ur things, never loan more than you are willing to give, u may not get it back. He was full of knowledge and anything you needed to know he could tell you.

God bless you, MMD. This post really did me in. Your Daddy is watching you and surrounding you with his love. I know he's proud. This is for you!

[video=youtube;U6x2dxCNI-M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6x2dxCNI-M[/video]

missingmydad, i am sorry for your loss...im clear up in northern OK..im thinking and praying for you, and praying for a break in your dads case...god bless you.

MMD....I just received a google alert for your dad's name that shows your post under Topix....you had posted that the reward money is possibly being transferred into a scholarship payout when it expires. I also was not aware that reward funds have an expiration date.

I have little info on this, just what I read a few moments ago and I don't know if I can post the Topix link here. If anyone reading here wants to check it out you can google Topix Oklahoma and it should come up.

From what I understand, the reward money was solicited by citizens who were attempting to help MMD. Now I'm not sure who is behind the possible transfer of the funds into a schorlarship. That in itself is a very nice idea, but at this point, where the perp(s) is/are still running around committing crimes (I'm sure), it makes no sense to me. As MMD posted there, why not use this money to help fund the private investigation into finding the pieces of trash that committed this crime?

MMD, I hope you don't mind that I posted this info, but this really frosts me, to say the least.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeTyler
Back