Deceased/Not Found OK - Faith Lindsey, 17, Seminole Co, 29 Oct 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
#BREAKINGNEWS: An arrest has been made in the case of missing Pauls Valley teen Faith Lindsey. @dcpdCSO arrested 24-year-old Tanner Washington on a 1st Degree Murder warrant out of Ponotoc County. Lindsey was reported missing in the beginning of Nov. @kfor

View attachment 221392 View attachment 221393
Peyton Yager on Twitter

Man Arrested In Connection With Disappearance Of Pauls Valley Girl

I think TW is guilty of murder. I am curious of the evidence they have against him that warrants an arrest. I’m sure they have it and haven’t disclosed. I’m just curious! MOO

ARREST MADE IN PAULS VALLEY MISSING PERSON CASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
December 20, 2019

DEL CITY, Okla. – An arrest has been made in the case of missing Pauls Valley teen Faith Lindsey. The Del City Police Department arrested 24-year-old Tanner Washington last night at a 7-11 located at 4309 SE 29th St. in Del City. Washington was arrested on a First Degree Murder warrant out of Ponotoc County. He was booked into the Oklahoma County Jail without bond.

Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation (OSBI) has been investigating the 17-year-old’s disappearance since requested by the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office in November. Throughout the investigation, agents developed probable cause that Washington was responsible for Faith’s murder. The District Attorney agreed and a judge signed off on the arrest warrant yesterday.

Washington was tracked to Del City, and OSBI agents worked with the Del City Police Department and the FBI to locate his whereabouts.

The OSBI has had assistance during this investigation from the Chickasaw Nation Lighthorse Police Department, Ada Police Department, Pauls Valley Police Department, Ponotoc County Sheriff’s Office, Seminole County Sheriff’s Office, the District Attorney’s Task Force and the Chickasaw Nation Emergency Management Department.

This investigation is open and ongoing as the OSBI works to locate Faith’s body. The OSBI is offering a $5,000 reward for information that leads to her location. Anyone with information about Faith’s whereabouts is asked to contact the OSBI at (800) 522-8017 or tips@osbi.ok.gov. You can remain anonymous.

###

Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation - Authorized Page

Boyfriend of missing teen arrested on a first-degree murder warrant

upload_2019-12-20_13-20-34.jpeg
Washington was charged in November with false reporting of a crime and obstruction of an officer.

Now, authorities say they believe he played a bigger role in her disappearance than he initially admitted.

As a result, Washington was arrested at a convenience store by the Del City Police Department on a complaint of first-degree murder.

The investigation is open and ongoing as crews continue to search for her body.
Boyfriend of missing Oklahoma teenager arrested for her murder

#BREAKINGNEWS: An arrest has been made in the case of missing Pauls Valley teen Faith Lindsey. @dcpdCSO arrested 24-year-old Tanner Washington on a 1st Degree Murder warrant out of Ponotoc County. Lindsey was reported missing in the beginning of Nov. @kfor

View attachment 221392 View attachment 221393
Peyton Yager on Twitter

Man Arrested In Connection With Disappearance Of Pauls Valley Girl
Finally an arrest! Let’s get this justice train rolling for Faith!

This will be an incredibly difficult Christmas for her sister and entire family, I’m sure. So sad.

Snipped>>

Washington tried to resist arrest when he was found last night.

"He did not comply with law enforcement orders, and he did receive a minor injury while he was being taken into custody," Arbeitman said.

It's still not clear where Lindsey's body is or how she was killed.

"This is just a tragic case, 17-year old was missing and presumed dead. And for her family and her friends and her loved ones, we just really want to locate her for them," Arbeitman said.

Boyfriend of missing Pauls Valley teen arrested for her murder

There are many 17 year-old girls and boys living on their own, with a partner, or roommates. My father (who was diagnosed with Malignant NPD) would say to me, "the minute you turn 16 you're outta this house" - he started saying that to me when I was around 8 years old. I was a very good kid with good grades, no trouble, etc; my dad simply despised the fact that he had to spend money on me when he wanted that money for himself (and to think my mom said they planned her pregnancy)! Anyway, when I was 17 I was living in Chicago (in the 'Boy's Town' neighborhood - called that because it was home to a lot of LGBT men, and numerous gay bars, gay businesses, etc), sleeping on the couch in an apartment with 5 women who were all in their 20's. Not all families show their children love and respect; and, not all families allow/want their children living at home (regardless of how 'good' they are), and, some kids simply want to leave home when they meet a BF/GF, or to escape physical abuse, to pursue other opportunities (and maybe university).
Meant to reply to this days ago. I also moved out at 17 once I graduated high school (home life was neither happy nor healthy) and never went back.

I just learned abt this case today. What a beautiful young lady she was and this is so tragic. My heart aches for her family.
I plan to keep up w developments as justice unfolds. I'm no expert on Oklahoma penal codes but maybe he's waiting for a non-death penalty offer before giving up her location? I hope she's found soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaliaDelilah
Back