GUILTY OK - Fount Duston for abduction, rape of 7yo girl, Ardmore, 8 Nov 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Some questions I have...

1) Is there a dad in the picture? Custody dispute?
2) Any ex-boyfriend or estranged family members?
3) What is the distance between the friend's home and her home?
4) Does anyone on the route between the two homes own a silver PT cruiser?

If my above scenario regarding the time delay is accurate, then I would assume her getting into the car didn't spark anything out of the ordinary with whoever the witness was that saw it. Otherwise that witness would have called police at 3, I would think.

So that leads me to believe she either knew the person or was lured over to the car.

I thought that to until i read she was kicking and screaming and crying on the mothers page..Seems this ordeal is a mess and the facts seem not put together very well at all. I hope and pray she is found soon..so scary and heartbreaking.

I also read that it was NOT her father,it was a stranger. No other information was said just that it wasn't her father.

After this amount of time, the suspect could have traveled anywhere, even out of state.
Ardmore is only about 30 miles north of Texas.
Why did the amber alert not include Texas? And why wasn't it extended to any other state by now?

The abduction happened at 3 pm. The AA went out at 8:40 pm. I doubt he was still traveling in a silver PT cruiser by that time. jmo:cow:

That is so very true. I didn't even think.
By now LE would have checked to see if any silver PT cruiser had been stolen or rented for that matter.

IMO, police should extend the AA to Texas. Ardmore is awfully close to the border.

Well thank you perp for having a car that is easily identified. That's about the only ' bright' spot in this story. There are so few PT cruisers on the road that if you see one in your neighborhood it does stand out. Did one of her friends see the car or an adult ?

Reminds me of Hailey Owens. Hoping for a better outcome :please:

Is it a PT Cruiser or a Chevy (that was pictured on the first page but looks a lot like a PT Cruiser)? Do we know for sure?

If it is, in fact, a cruiser that likely eliminates it being a rental car which is good news.

A little information on Ardmore area for you all. It's fairly deserted and lots of open space. This is where the topography changes from the flat plains into a little more hilly. As kids we called them mountains but those of you who live in actual mountains would laugh at that. But when you live on flat ground forever, a small hill with a cliff seems like a mountain. We drove through Ardmore to get to Turner Falls frequently. As a kid it was a boring drive with little to see. As an adult I am just thinking of these vast fields and hills of endless possibilities where a bad man could be hiding a child.
Come OK and TX people, see this AA and keep an eye out for this car.

I would imagine the highway signs are notifying of the AA on the Interstate 35 coming into Tx from OK . I hope so !!

I would have to think LE has checked all RSO's vehicles for sure. But what if one just bought it? borrowed it? Or the ever present NON registered sex offender that no one knows about yet ?

Poor baby! She looks so tiny and that's a pretty good huge chunk of time from being grabbed to being reported. I will be praying for her.

I can also see her still dressed in her Halloween outfit. My girls love to dress up and my youngest loves costumes. She would wear them every day if we let her. We actually just bought 2 left over from halloween at Walmart to give to them as Christmas gifts for dress up play.

This is honestly my worst nightmare and why both my girls have never been out in our yard alone. I keep an avid eye on our sex offender list through our sher. dept. and where their addresses are located. We have one SO that lives two streets down and his charges are sexual assault/kidnapping under age 12 :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back