GUILTY OK - Fount Duston for abduction, rape of 7yo girl, Ardmore, 8 Nov 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Fingers crossed he stays where he is at! But, if he gets out, glad to see he has to where a device and stay away from those under 18.

Questions, so, a bondsman can help get him. Not sure I see that happening. Cash is an option, right? Not sure I see that happening because it would be full amt, right? Now, can't someone put up their house or something else? I wonder if he has family that would do that.... Are those the only options?

10% of $750,000 = $75,000 he would have to put up in cash to a Bondsman. But, Bondsman would be taking the risk on $750,000. Doubt if any would even "help" him out!

His Father passed away in January.

http://www.geojcarroll.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=2389733&fh_id=13362

IMO, I doubt anyone (even his Mother) would post bond for him.

If he's smart, he'll stay put. Judging from comments online, he doesn't want to be let out in public.

From the YouTube video. He logs into his laptop at 10 minutes 18 seconds.

In forensic computing, they will basically rip the hard drive out, make an exact copy, then analyze the content from there. So, I can understand that his password isn't really needed. But, he probably uses the same password for other accounts.

Not such a "free dog" anymore... Thankfully!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still truly hope you (or someone!) passes that along anyway.

Who knows what else it may be used for.

Like you said, some other online account, perhaps somehow he breaks it down into numerical codes for other things...

Mireya Garcia @mireya_g · Nov 12

Carter County DA confirms police are investigating Duston for other crimes of a sexual nature not involving the current victim

https://twitter.com/mireya_g

After the first time of ever seeing way more about an arrestee than I should have, I want this guy to FRY!!! Fry. This world is better without you anywhere near us or our children. You are a foul excuse for a human. May all of your victims find peace in their lives.

Fount Duston Announces Plans To Plead Not Guilty
Posted: Mar 31, 2015 8:22 PM EDT

LOVE COUNTY, OK -- The defense attorney for a Love County man accused of kidnapping and raping a 7 year-old Ardmore girl says they plan to plead not guilty.

There is a statute in Oklahoma law that says a defendant may plead not guilty if insanity is proven because they don't know right from wrong.

This morning the judge gave counsel until July 1st for an evaluation to be completed and turned in.

[...]

"He did announce he was going to be pleading he intended or expected to plead not guilty by reason on insanity," said district attorney Craig Ladd. "The judge gave his counsel 90 days to get an evaluation performed and to get a copy of the report of the evaluation to the state."

BBM :facepalm:

That doesn't make much sense to me, of course he must be insane. But does that make him any less guilty?

Insanity plea ....... good luck , dude! Ten times total ? He was insane every time but no one noticed in between when he appeared normal?

Hope all of his little victims are getting all the help they can.

http://newsok.com/article/5471145

Fount Duston, 35, pleaded guilty Thursday to 14 counts, including kidnapping, rape, lewd molestation, possession of child *advertiser censored* and weapon offenses...

Sentencing is set for Feb. 18 in Love County District Court. A Carter County charge of kidnapping was included in the plea.

Things I saw of him were worse than anything I have ever seen with my own eyes and I cannot forget it. I hope they serve him with the absolute harshest of harsh sentences he can ever imagine. This is an actual real life monster and for the sake of every child around, he better never see the light of day ever again! I want to stop following this thread so badly., because he repulses me, but I can't. If these children had to actually live through it, then I need to stand and be a supportive witness for them. But, he really angers me. How dare he.

I'm all for a lesser sentence than life. How does 130 years sound to him? Even a 110 years would work😠

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinny
Back