GUILTY OK - Fount Duston for abduction, rape of 7yo girl, Ardmore, 8 Nov 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
According to his fb his father passed away in Jan and tomorrow is his birthday. Weird. Great way to remember your dad [emoji52] he says he's the last male In the family. Nice legacy.

He had it all figured out, with his equipment, those horrible boxes, the car, all seems to have served his low life. Will LE make an effort in charging him to keep him off the streets forever by looking into what he may have been up to in the past? It seems like some of these creeps just go in and out of the system and just get worse.

What a vile creeper. I am just thankful she made it out alive. I already knew he was going to be charged with those crimes because so much time had passed since the abduction. May he NEVER see the light of day again as a free man!:jail:

I was so happy to hear this morning she was found! But I had that sinking feeling like many of you that we would be referring to this darling sweet child by her initials. WTH is wrong with people?????

They announced the name of the kidnapper and had a photo of him on facebook. He looks a lot like the sketch of the man in the Chelsea Bruck case.

Here is his mugshot. Looks like he's got some scrapes and scratches on his face and neck.

newmug2.jpg

http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/7-year-old-girl-abducted-in-Ardmore--282045701.html

:tantrum: Dayumit, dayumit, dayumit! :tantrum:

See those initials in the title just makes me so angry!!! I hate these monsters!!!!!!!!!!

Now going back to read....gosh I hate this. LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE!!!!!!!!

ARDMORE, OK -- A 7-year-old Ardmore girl, who was abducted yesterday, was found by law enforcement this morning and a suspect is now behind bars.

"I heard the little child say, they kidnapped me, they kidnapped me!"

Kimberly Cavitt lives 2 doors down from where police found a kidnapped 7 year old girl Sunday morning, at suspect, Fount Duston's home in Marietta.

"And then I saw a young man being brought out of the house, and put into a cops car right there, and then they started taping off the houses," said Cavitt.

http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/...raping-7-year-old-Ardmore-girl-282083331.html

On his FB page, he posts in September that he's in a relationship and further back posts that some friends had moved in with him.

Maybe he wasn't in Ardmore on the 8th because of work:

Girl Scouts pledge to make the world a better place and this Saturday more than 20 area troops are taking a healthy approach to that pledge by hosting the annual Healthy Living Expo for the community.

The free event takes place from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Ardmore Convention Center and includes lunch.

(snipped)

Twenty-four troops will participate in the Healthy Living Expo, which is supported through funding by the Jerome Westheimer Family Foundation. The event is open to the public.

http://www.ardmoreite.com/article/20141106/News/141109845#ixzz3IcdQC8TJ

was on TV too http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/...healthy-living-expo-in-Ardmore-282038501.html

I hope police are looking at video in and around that Girl Scout event.

The convention center is approximately 2 miles from where she was kidnapped.

Glad to hear the good news today and that this doughnut eating sicko was caught!

Wondering now if he's a serial predator?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear the good news today and that this doughnut eating sicko was caught!

Wondering now if he's a serial predator?

In his video he talked about working (as a DJ, I think) a lot down in the Dallas area. He was also a commercial truck driver.

Of all the cases I've followed, of all the creepy bastards I've seen arrested, this is hands down the epitome of pervy looking. Seriously, if I ever saw him, I'd assume he was a pervert child molester (there is a creepy looking guy in our town that has no record but I avoid him at all costs).

In his video he talked about working (as a DJ, I think) a lot down in the Dallas area. He was also a commercial truck driver.

Talentless hack of a DJ. Looks like he bought some groovy lights and a DJ setup online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinny
Back