Presumed Located OK - Fred Romine, 56, Broken Bow, 6 May 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think it has been confirmed yet.

Authorities think they have ID of body found burned in Oklahoma

"We think the body is Fred Romine, and the family believes the body is him. But it may take as long as six months to positively identify the body," Clardy said.
"We may go out on a limb, but we also think foul play is involved," he said.

http://www.texarkanagazette.com/new...ey-have-id-body-found-burned-oklahoma/683662/

This is so sad. Fred had such a promising life prior to addiction, from what I can tell. As a recovered prescription pain pill addict, I can understand the hell this life of addiction wreaks on the addict and all their family, friends& acquaintances. Terribly, terribly sad to read that this may have been foul play but am not surprised.

Are there any updates? It's now been a year and I think about this case constantly and keep a look out for any new coverage. Please update us.

The things you'll do to support a meth habit...
When Freddy was legit he charged $300 for a standard glasses and made a killing (no discount optemetry in Broken Bow, OK). Worked 4-5 hours per day, golf rest if the time.
I am about 15 years younger than Freddy, I recall about 1998 he ask me once if I knew where to get some meth for a friend of his who was visiting from out of town. I didn't and let him know all I did was drink/pot. Never thought of it again until I heard he died. McCurtain County is a notorious place for methamphetamine. Even more so in the 1990s when they could buy unlimited amounts of pseudoephedrine.
I'm rambling...in any case Freddy didn't deserve this fate. Justice needs done in this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back